Color on the map!

Serafimo - Sanctuary
Serafimo - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Dreaming has won the Great Lake from Nefarious. Congrats :D

Pictures are uploading.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Midri/new/2009-07-0321-14-14.jpg

System message: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Midri/new/2009-07-0321-12-47.jpg
[offering art commissions, pm for more]
Post edited by Serafimo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Anyone notice that green stain on the map? Hopefully ill get cleaned soon
    b:cute
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dreaming's land will only become a bidding fest. Legendary and nef will see it as easy land to take. Regicide if they lose this week could use it to help finance its tw's vs nef. Other guilds who think/"know" they are better will try to take it as well. It will not last.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We turned a red land blue on HT if that's any consolation, even made a video.
    http://tinyurl.com/ENRAGEvTRIAD
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol that wont last at all
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh wow, I just realized this was legit, thought it was a joke since you had your mouse over the land giving it an odd color.

Would be pretty greddy/sad/pathetic if either Nef or Leg bid on that land next week.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Its really nice to see some other color on the map but as someone said above, high possibility that it wont last. (if it does, thats interesting too!) In a desperate attempt to fend off LG in their current state, Nef basically gave up one of their land to fight the one that would most harm their rep. IF they lost to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow, congrats. And Nef is going downhill. A lot of Nef mercenaries are already trying to join Leg since their recent losses to them, I wonder what this will do to moral.b:chuckle
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    next week 2 colors again.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Congratulations, Dreaming. Well done. I hope you can keep the territory and expand!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Even as somebody who hasn't fought in any TW, and doesn't have any allegiances with any of the factions involved, it was still nice to see that TW isn't completely futile for the smaller factions after all.

I am curious about one thing though. I thought Nef had a no-trash-talking policy? There seemed to be quite a bit of WC Dreaming bashing going on last night. I understand congratulating your opponent and then letting them know you're going to kick their butt in revenge next week, but many comments seemed determined to dismiss and marginalize Dreaming's victory without giving any credit to them whatsoever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Itachi______ - Sanctuary
    Itachi______ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Even as somebody who hasn't fought in any TW, and doesn't have any allegiances with any of the factions involved, it was still nice to see that TW isn't completely futile for the smaller factions after all.

I am curious about one thing though. I thought Nef had a no-trash-talking policy? There seemed to be quite a bit of WC Dreaming bashing going on last night. I understand congratulating your opponent and then letting them know you're going to kick their butt in revenge next week, but many comments seemed determined to dismiss and marginalize Dreaming's victory without giving any credit to them whatsoever.

Well when nef uses 1 squad full of uncharmed clerics agaisnt dreaming, what are you expecting? massive fail on their part btw
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Who took a **** on the map?
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well when nef uses 1 squad full of uncharmed clerics agaisnt dreaming, what are you expecting? massive fail on their part btw

Lol, that's all they can spare in order to hold off against Leg. And all of Nef's mercenaries/guild hoppers, which is almost everyone, are jumping ship and applying to Leg, or even other guilds. Looks like the beginning of the end for them.b:bye
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow - so many whining. These must be the people who lost in TW against Nef or didn't pass the bar when trying to get into the top factions. Nef may have a no-trash policy, but you try managing a 200-people faction and control all personalities. Some who didn't trash may just do so out of pure exasperation at all those 'mercenary' factions who haven't the guts to fight honestly. Credit? Sure - 80 players against 2 squads of uncharmed Nef clerics? And defending for 2hrs? And beating 2 other TWs in the same time? I'm pretty sure I know who I would give credit to. b:chuckle

Whatever the faults of Nef, at least it doesnt resort to underhanded tactics. People leave guilds all the time - and join as spies. Hardly the cause for short-selling. Greedy to bid on a land that belongs to them? Wow - I can hardly understand the logic behind that. b:bye
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what tactic would u classify as underhanded?
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
    edited July 2009
    Who took a **** on the map?
    ROFL
    Not sure of the uncharmed but wasnt it at least 15 pple, witha BM and veno pulling the cata....
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nefarious respected and utilized their "No Trash Talk Policy" in World Chat before Devalis and Falls took Leadership.

After Falls took command of Nefarious Command, that "Policy" became a pastime.

No surprise. Being the strongest and losing left and right, I would be upset too. But at least I would keep my dignity and not throw insults/drama where everyone could see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just for the record, we penalize WC trash-talkers, so it hasn't become a "past-time". As you probably know, it's impossible to control what people are going to say, so we try our best to stem it as much as possible, but we're not perfect. No offense to your personally Risen, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread misinformed rumours. Take care and see you tomorrow :D.
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gratz to Dreaming. Finally the map has a new color. Was pretty stale there for a while.
  • BENTOBOX - Sanctuary
    BENTOBOX - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thank you!

No one gave us a chance. Every faction tried for weeks to get on the map (including us) and could not.

-Just because we did succeed against nef where the big battle was happening at the same time- does not diminish our accomplishment. They totally under estimated us otherwise there would not be a green color on the map today.

And there were more than clerics, yes not full force for sure but there was barbs, Venos and archers

Sure we may not keep the land too long but we did give other factions hope that this could be done.

We are now enjoying the Town Portal teleport to Silver pool :D ... we will see what happens this weekend.

Peace!
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I mean gratz to you guys, but seriously? Nef are tactically the worst faction I've ever seen. Everyone knows Dreaming are highly active with several 90+ members. Protecting your rep and income from legendary are one thing but losing a territory to a faction thats not on the map is even worse for your rep.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Pretty easy to be a critic from the outside....

edit - Witchburner im still waiting for you to prove that hiding in cata is bannable.....
  • Linjawsyam - Sanctuary
    Linjawsyam - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well I gotta say Gratz to Dreaming xD they did well in that TW and seeing that they can change the color of the map makes every good faction motivated to take Nefarious down keep up the good work Dreaming though most likely you're gonna lose that land next week but still Gratz xD
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:thanks thank you dreaming making map colorful again, nice to return in game for while and see one more faction on map
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @Makina I gave up long ago, but the thread had something to do with Empire vs. someone. The search function hates me.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2009
    We need more bird droppings on the map =(
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We need more bird droppings on the map =(

you r so right :) less orange and red
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    @Makina I gave up long ago, but the thread had something to do with Empire vs. someone. The search function hates me.

Well just so you know go back to the thread we were posting in and you will see spoons said the post i refered to is the final word. Hiding in cata is not cheating and not bannable.

edit - Here is the link to it :)http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=337182&page=2
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well we can say goodbye to the small splatter of green

it was actually kind've annoying
    they stole our color too
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well we can say goodbye to the small splatter of green

it was actually kind've annoying
    they stole our color too

That's all nice and everything but you have to be on the map to have a color no? So how would they steal it? Rhetorical questions ftw