Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Corinthiac - Lost City
    Corinthiac - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Very Nice b:dirty

I think that 9 have the best composition out of them all.
  • ThorbMD - Lost City
    ThorbMD - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    4 looks classy and romantic
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Now 9 is winning....I don't know why though.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wanna give props to the summer pattern image. White dye isn't easy to get. b:surrender
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    which is why I didn't submit any of my white fashion. b:surrender they said the exact color will be in the cs so I didn't want everyone having white if I won when I paid so much for it lol T_T

that one DOES look really nice tho b:pleased
    probably like one of the only ones that deserves to win imo, dunno why everyone likes 4, the denim skirt doesn't match the leather shirt at all. x:
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If you're not voting 4 you're doing it wrong.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I really like 6 myself. I can honestly say I've never even seen one or thought of a white Summer Pattern.

I don't know why 9 has so many votes. o.o I guess people can't tell from the picture that those bottoms make your butt look ugly, especially the black ones. I guess a black bikini top goes with everything, even ugly fashion. x__x

Edit: But the character is cute and it looks nice in the picture. :)

I just really would hate to see 9 in the cash shop over 6. :|
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow lots of sexy outfits. But cute needs love tooo!!! I'm surprised people like #5 O.o it was just my halloween town (Kingdom Hearts) outfit. Wear it with the Sakyamuni, it looks like a keyblade!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    FoxyFelicia show us the pic? :P

Lol, it wouldn't matter if I showed you my entry and you liked it; you couldn't vote for it. However, I'll show you anyway:

SummertimePrincesspic1.jpg

SummertimePrincesspic2.jpg

SummertimePrincesspic3.jpg
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It looks nice FoxyFelicia, but the facial features kind of conflict with the outfit. The outfit looks like it says "hey there, I'm sexy, voluptuous, and elegant;" while the face looks like its unfriendly and piercing (Raven Eyes). The start of the smile on the last pic kind of adds a nice welcoming touch to it, so that is sorta redeeming. But that's just my critique, and I think you look great ;)
  • stevosteve
    stevosteve Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if people are only voting on 4 because they think they will get cheap duke rose top. im pretty sure it will have a new name, and will not be worth anything.
  • DingoAIDS - Lost City
    DingoAIDS - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if people are only voting on 9 because they think they will get a cheap black bikini top. im pretty sure it will have a new name, and will not be worth anything.
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm surprised there are no duke rose boots! XD I think people would go crazy over those.

I wish this kind of contest happened in real life. A bunch of people submit their fashion ideas, and we get to chose which we can buy for cheaper... >_> I'd be all over that. ( stupid $100 Buckle jeans).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Zahra - Lost City
    Zahra - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    4 looks pretty.
    6 looks pretty.
    9 is do not want. It's too plain. And common.

Black and white aren't the only colors/shades, nor does it look good on everything. Experiment with colors, gosh. I'd want to say the same thing for 6, but it's got yellow, purple, pink. It's not only one color. Plus the boots are a different color as well as the skirt.

As for the duke rose top, there's no helping that. It always turns out dark, nonetheless, it's more than one color.

Though all the characters are cute. :3

Although I think 8 looks cool too. XD
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow, two of them look a lot like what I submitted! b:chuckle

@NaoShimai ~ I use the duke rose boots almost every outfit I have. I heart them.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    EWS: none of the above. Lack of elegance and harmony. Methinks you need a crash course in female fashion.

Still like you tho :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • LunarMeow - Sanctuary
    LunarMeow - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i like 4
    >.< why wasnt mine picked... was it becos mine wasnt white skin? >.<
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A Duke Rose by any other name looks just as sweet b:chuckle Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Disappointed that mine didn't make it, but oh well, the outfits here look great!

Had a hard time choosing between 4 and 6, but ended up voting for 4, because it's more my style. If you look at etacomb's website you'll see that there's a ton of fashions already out in other versions that are...what's the word...edgy? The female fashion that have been released in this version are all the...softer, girly ones. Duke Rose is the only one they've released that actually has some leather in it and they took it down again within 24 hours of release because of some bug b:cry

please please release some female fashion with leather, chains, and PANTS. b:surrender only have the various colours of seaspray slacks to choose from right now
  • Colopatiron - Lost City
    Colopatiron - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm surprised there are no duke rose boots! XD I think people would go crazy over those.

I wish this kind of contest happened in real life. A bunch of people submit their fashion ideas, and we get to chose which we can buy for cheaper... >_> I'd be all over that. ( stupid $100 Buckle jeans).

mine was complete duke rose set no one even talked about it yet
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    will the new fashion for the winners be released for the rest of us later on or is it this time limited edition only? o,o
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm actually kinda disappointed. I don't really like any of these sets. b:sad 6 is good though, pretty much the only one that matches well and with the character, which is cute too.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    image 6 b:dirty
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It looks nice FoxyFelicia, but the facial features kind of conflict with the outfit. The outfit looks like it says "hey there, I'm sexy, voluptuous, and elegant;" while the face looks like its unfriendly and piercing (Raven Eyes). The start of the smile on the last pic kind of adds a nice welcoming touch to it, so that is sorta redeeming. But that's just my critique, and I think you look great ;)

Lol, thank you for liking my char, but I must point out: the eyes are supposed to give a seductive look/feel.
    EWS: none of the above. Lack of elegance and harmony. Methinks you need a crash course in female fashion.

Still like you tho :)

Sorry but... I have to ask: who was this being directed to? >< (It seemed like it was towards me...)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • hoshi
    hoshi Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm actually kinda disappointed. I don't really like any of these sets. b:sad 6 is good though, pretty much the only one that matches well and with the character, which is cute too.

You are right, i vote on 6 too

Image 1 So many ruffles and ugliest green
    Image 2 Different style of top and bottom it doesnt match
    Image 3 too obvious I have seen it so many times and looks cheap
    Image 4 leather and denim?? looks like a trashy cowgirl lol (but vote on this to get the top, its cute)
    Image 5 its dorky and so silly, this is for a funny contest
    Image 6 its cute for winter, no for summer, no winter :S
    Image 7 so many colors that doesnt match and the top looks odd on that skirt
    Image 8 ok its all Orange, but the white of the gloves and the black on the shoes looks so distracting, not a good match
    Image 9 its so simple but everyone go crazy for black,even when in the plume doesnt blend nicely with the gold
    Image 10 the gloves ruined it, and without the gloves looks so simple
  • Shawndal - Heavens Tear
    Shawndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I liked #6. very cute!
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ask: who was this being directed to? >< (It seemed like it was towards me...)
    Nono, EWS= Eat With Spoons, the gm that opened this thread. ;3
    hoshi wrote: »
    You are right, i vote on 6 too

Image 1 So many ruffles and ugliest green
    Image 2 Different style of top and bottom it doesnt match
    Image 3 too obvious I have seen it so many times and looks cheap
    Image 4 leather and denim?? looks like a trashy cowgirl lol (but vote on this to get the top, its cute)
    Image 5 its dorky and so silly, this is for a funny contest
    Image 6 its cute for winter, no for summer, no winter :S
    Image 7 so many colors that doesnt match and the top looks odd on that skirt
    Image 8 ok its all Orange, but the white of the gloves and the black on the shoes looks so distracting, not a good match
    Image 9 its so simple but everyone go crazy for black,even when in the plume doesnt blend nicely with the gold
    Image 10 the gloves ruined it, and without the gloves looks so simple
    I agree so much with you. :D On all of it, really. It's as if they shuffled images around and drew ten randomly.
    I submitted pictures a lot like 9 and 8, and I even HAVE #3, I just didn't submit it because I see fem chars running around in it everywhere and that would obviously be unoriginal. The face clashes horridly with the outfit too. b:shocked
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nono, EWS= Eat With Spoons, the gm that opened this thread. ;3

b:coldb:embarrassb:faintb:beatup Oh DUUUUUUUUUUUH ><

Moving on... SIX BETTER WIN!
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Moving on... SIX BETTER WIN!

6 is ok - but the fact that she couldn't be bothered to actually take a half decent screenie bugs me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    =O Heeey, what's wrong with my screenshot? >_> I thought it was nice. You'd got a canal, and a peach blossom tree, and sky, and a fairy, and.. you know a guy on a sword flying by. It's nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
This discussion has been closed.