Spazzed out

xavenor7
xavenor7 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
Few minutes ago I was playing and almost died so I meditated, and a bit later I tried to stand back up, but he wouldnt, I tried to move, nothing, tried to fly, nothing, and maybe 3 minutes later he stood up. But right then I started being attacked by a spawned monster and I couldnt attack it back I had my arrows and everything, nothing was broken. Was almost dead, decided to run, and I couldnt use my health potions either so I died. Then it wouldnt let me return to town, so my friend suggested logging out, and I couldnt do that either... so I just forced it close. Now when I double click it to play it brings me ot the page like normal to update before I can click start to go to my characters. The page with the Community, Support, Account, Manual, Verify, News and Server status. (Just making sure you know what I am talking about) but it wont let me go to the log in page because it wont update, because it says "Client Running". I looked and I didnt see a Force log on the page, cause I assumed maybe it still had me logged in... =/ any suggestions?
Post edited by xavenor7 on

Comments

• Hunter_Kamin - Dreamweaver
    Hunter_Kamin - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    xavenor7 wrote: »
    Few minutes ago I was playing and almost died so I meditated, and a bit later I tried to stand back up, but he wouldnt, I tried to move, nothing, tried to fly, nothing, and maybe 3 minutes later he stood up. But right then I started being attacked by a spawned monster and I couldnt attack it back I had my arrows and everything, nothing was broken. Was almost dead, decided to run, and I couldnt use my health potions either so I died. Then it wouldnt let me return to town, so my friend suggested logging out, and I couldnt do that either... so I just forced it close. Now when I double click it to play it brings me ot the page like normal to update before I can click start to go to my characters. The page with the Community, Support, Account, Manual, Verify, News and Server status. (Just making sure you know what I am talking about) but it wont let me go to the log in page because it wont update, because it says "Client Running". I looked and I didnt see a Force log on the page, cause I assumed maybe it still had me logged in... =/ any suggestions?

Well ok, never mind, I solved the problem finally myself. Future reference I brought up task manager and looked what was running in the backround and found an element using a lot of CPU so I forcefully closed it from there, and now it started back up/
  • KillerRanger - Heavens Tear
    KillerRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Restart Computer
    or
    End the task in Task Manager.
This discussion has been closed.