Dumb dumb rule -.-!!

wooooot
wooooot Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well its the 1st time i see this happen into a PW server b:shocked

PK/RPK = Ban? ... what a great rule O.o

If a guy says "I am grinding with miji, don't kill me please." If you do kill you get banned b:angry |@#~

why don't just make all the servers PvE and problem will get solved? b:angry

PK = Ban
BOT = Nothing!

Great work GM! GREAT!!!!!
Post edited by wooooot on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HA-HA! Sounds like someone tried to kill you some lowbies and harass them! Enjoy your ban, bud! Glad you're gone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i blame the carebears that came from pve servers
    edited July 2009
    i blame the carebears that came from pve servers

I blame the steroid-taking RAGEBEARS on your PvP servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Beelzebubble - Harshlands_1287410967
    edited July 2009
    wooooot wrote: »

If a guy says "I am grinding with miji, don't kill me please." If you do kill you get banned b:angry |@#~

PK = Ban
    BOT = Nothing!

I didn't know that killing somebody who's on miji (said it like he was on drugsb:laugh) you get banned. I know that if you camp a lowbie for like 2-3 days in a row and prevent him from leaving safezone you get banned.
    Tomorrow i'll have a kick-hiney sig...b:cry
  • BIade - Harshlands
    BIade - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I blame the steroid-taking RAGEBEARS on your PvP servers.

RAGEBEARS exist on this server?
    edited July 2009
    RAGEBEARS exist on this server?

Do you not know the King of Ragebears?

Ascii. 'nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SaveIess - Harshlands
    SaveIess - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wooooot wrote: »

PK = Ban
    BOT = Nothing!

'mmmmm don't worry, happened to me too. ;) Apparently killing a few Carebears faction members in SP is considered "Griefing" when level 30s are next to you and behind you out of SafeZone questing, not being harmed. I shall enjoy this 3 day worthless ban.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Everyone **** about getting banned for greifing when you guys did it to yourselves by camping lowbie areas for weeks and weeks and hours and hours and gaining no sympathy from the GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mooman321
    mooman321 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I gotta figure you did it to yourself. F-ing griefers. Whine about people QQing then QQ about getting banned. Freakin hilarious! Go pick on someone your own size.

Ohh....look on the bright side at least you can level up your masturbation skill over the next few days. You've probably got it maxed out though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkullsLord - Lost City
    SkullsLord - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This game its all about entertainment, (duh, lol) but some ppl entertain themselves with other players disasters. I personally do not appreciate those ppl, but we all must learn to accept the fact that those ppl play in here ( its a mmo game after all) and those ppl should also learn to be respectful to other players that play in that game.

So, i approve that griefing rule cause it will avoid the server losing more ppl and make the server a place not filled with skulls but with sweets, popcorn and players looking at sunset all day long . With hearts all over the place b:dirty b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ban issues are not discussed over the forums as per the rules. If you have a question regarding your ban please send a ticket to Customer Support.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.