EVENT: Fashion Contest Poll [female]

Options
eatwithspoons
eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Official Announcements
event_details_banner_06232009_fashion.jpg
The day of reckoning is here!

Now is the time to vote for your female choice for the fashion contest! Remember the stakes are high, the winner of this poll will have her set added permanently into the Boutique!

Important information:

One vote per person, per gender, that means you get 2 votes total(male & female).
•Vote for what you LIKE, this set will be a permanent addition to the cash shop.
•Anyone voting more than once per gender will be disqualified from the contest.
•Have fun! Choose something you would like to wear!

This poll will close on July 13th!

Finalists who made it to the poll will win their choice of one unreleased fashion set as their prize (pictured in the post below)

The two winners of the user poll will win:

* One additional unreleased set choice, in addition to the one from making it to the finals.
* Your set will be permanently added to the cash shop, given the name of your choosing.

Good luck to everyone!

Finalists: You will be contacted after the poll is over regarding your prize, same goes for the winner of this poll!
Post edited by eatwithspoons on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    first post yay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Lucified - Lost City
    Lucified - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    2nd! QQ didn't make it, grats to the others b:pleased
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    image 3 looks KINKY! b:shocked Grats to those made it to finals!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think 7 is the only one I would like to wear.
    I won't even comment about no. 3....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    One of my pic was exactly like image 4, but I knew what I did wrong, so I'm ok with it....still doesn't take away the fact that I was so close~....b:surrender
  • MissBehaved - Sanctuary
    MissBehaved - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    im dissapointed, voted for 9
    My generic avatar icon b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<enter intelligent comment here so people are impressed>
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    gonna steal image5 fashion for my female alt, great combo
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    Dark_kuma - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think 5 deserves it :D
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i really wanna see wat lucified did. very curious .plz post a link plz :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Serafimo - Sanctuary
    Serafimo - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I picked 6; its use of Summer Pattern is refreshing among so many bikinis, and I love the colours as well.

Good luck to all :o
    [offering art commissions, pm for more]
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So many lovely ladies tried, keep on rocking your sexy wear! :P Anyway I have to vote for 5 because all the orange and the pose reminds me of a cleric-y version of Rikku from Final Fantasy X and X-II. Its too cute I cant help but to vote for it >.<
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    image 6 is in the runner up video fro the blockbuster i think. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like the 9th and 8th one. Which to choose?b:lipcurl
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the eigth is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. I wish i was dating her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Naniloa - Dreamweaver
    Naniloa - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm disappointed too after all the waiting! b:shedtear

But the fashions shown are all very creative. I voted for #6, which was a lot like one of my two except my summer pattern was black with a black minxy skirt. # I also did a close version of #3 too. All of them are beautiful, though. Great job all ten of you!!! Wish I could vote for all of you! b:victory
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    gonna steal image5 fashion for my female alt, great combo
    Papa... I swear >_>

Anyways, I voted for 6. (And I'm still kinda upset I didn't make it since mine (obviously in my opinion) looked better than what Image 7 has. I had a Bikini Top and Ballroom Gloves instead, and although I can't see what shoes Image 7 had, I had Crystal Love Heels.)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    #3 shows the best actual fashion sense to me. The others seem kind of thrown together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    FoxyFelicia show us the pic? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colopatiron - Lost City
    Colopatiron - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i rather like this outfit myself

dukerose.th.jpg

how dissapointing
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    #2 and #5 where nice, yet had some originality in them.
    I have to say that altho all the screenies made aesthetically beautiful pictures, every other fashion than 2 and 5, you can see at LEAST 30-40 pple passing by wearing the same thing per fashion everyday, in archo...players that are online long hours might notice this more b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I pick 9. It matches better.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    #2 and #5 where nice, yet had some originality in them.
    I have to say that altho all the screenies made aesthetically beautiful pictures, every other fashion than 2 and 5, you can see at LEAST 30-40 pple passing by wearing the same thing per fashion everyday, in archo...players that are online long hours might notice this more b:surrender

Lol, are you kidding? I always see people wear #2. I don't think this is about how often you see specific fashion on your server.

And really, there isn't much fashion that you can mix and match that look good. So if I wore a Bohemian Top with a Madame's Skirt and Wingspan Heels, that would mean I should be on the poll and winning because you don't see it and it's original? :P

I think most of these outfits were pulled off nicely even if I have seen them before.
  • NeBaVi - Dreamweaver
    NeBaVi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    again 10 looks cool
    same style as me lol
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol, are you kidding? I always see people wear #2. I don't think this is about how often you see specific fashion on your server.

And really, there isn't much fashion that you can mix and match that look good. So if I wore a Bohemian Top with a Madame's Skirt and Wingspan Heels, that would mean I should be on the poll and winning because you don't see it and it's original? :P

I think most of these outfits were pulled off nicely even if I have seen them before.
    Servers could be a difference possibility. And I agree there isnt too much variety of fashion to start off with either. Like I already stated, every pic is aesthetically beautiful so basically their on the same lvl, I just personally chose originality next that complimented the looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WindEssence - Lost City
    WindEssence - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like image 4. The top is pretty and matches the ruffles on that skirt.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Very nice stuff!b:victory
This discussion has been closed.