Update?

Mirabeth - Sanctuary
Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Is there even going to be an update tonight? Or is this going to be like so many other weeks with no patch? -.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
Post edited by Mirabeth - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I hope so. It'd be nice to see something new, although I don't look forward to gold prices jumping up again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Shh...I'm waiting for the update post so's I can snag the second post slot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mine!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mine!! b:cute

Stop stealing my ideas rose b:angry
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Stop stealing my ideas rose b:angry

b:cute

b:bye Piliner.....<3 's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2009
    FOOLS! Awesome-Sauce-Face will emblazen the front page!

ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure they post those in the GM forums and then move them here. There's no way to beat them to the punch.
    edited July 2009
    I'm pretty sure they post those in the GM forums and then move them here. There's no way to beat them to the punch.

...damnit. So THAT'S how they do it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _ImaDude_ - Sanctuary
    _ImaDude_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Is anybody else bothered by the fact that updates are getting farther and fewer in between? I mean since Dvorak left there's been what 2 updates in a month, yet Jade Dynasty is getting a TON? I sure hope Perfect World isn't getting pushed back on the back burner by Perfect World Entertainment.
    edited July 2009
    Is anybody else bothered by the fact that updates are getting farther and fewer in between? I mean since Dvorak left there's been what 2 updates in a month, yet Jade Dynasty is getting a TON? I sure hope Perfect World isn't getting pushed back on the back burner by Perfect World Entertainment.

All we can do is hope. ^_^ I'll still enjoy the game and happily wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009

you are damn determined to beat kanto arent you?
    edited July 2009
    you are damn determined to beat kanto arent you?

I've been sayin' it every Tuesday...I WILL get that spot one day...somehow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Kantorek left? O.o And I jus thought we were getting closer to the full version.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the closest I ever got was 1 second away. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I've been sayin' it every Tuesday...I WILL get that spot one day...somehow...

hmm and what happens if you tie with kanto but still get 3rd post?
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There won't be a content update/patch tonight, however there is one on the horizon. More information will be released tonight. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    There won't be a content update/patch tonight, however there is one on the horizon. More information will be released tonight. ;)

So are we talking a patch later this week? Or one next tuesday night? Or one in 2 weeks >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Or two months....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I hope the information released won't be too vague... patches are needed T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
    edited July 2009

share ur plot with me im sure i can help you take over the world >.>
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Does that mean the servers will or won't be down tonight? I'd rather not wait until later to know, because Rebirth can take 3 hours (+time to organize) and it's not worth starting if we might find out 30 minutes in that the servers are going down in an hour.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    got main from 11pm to 1am tonight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2009

thats interesting...
    I've seen it happen before but PWI has been doing well to keep updating this game.We did just get the whole genie system. Give them time lol. Even thou i don't like how the updates have like come to a halt b:lipcurl
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it's interesting people think we haven't had many updates, I seem to remember an update in May...
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    And May was 6 weeks ago....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    All I'm saying is, some games that make you pay subscription have one or two patches a year max
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The problem is; people wont stop complaining.
    the game is ok as how it is.. just some features that are missing should be added.
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    All I'm saying is, some games that make you pay subscription have one or two patches a year max

But don't they usually push out fixes for bugs, flaws, etc all the time? Most updates in PWI include things like timing resets (for rare pets), bugs fixes, content updates, etc. It's (until the patch preview post) are they only information or glimmer we see into progress other then being told mystical answers in forums. This includes new content and fixes.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Of course, that was just a comparison. Things are looking up for the next patch though.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Is there even going to be an update tonight? Or is this going to be like so many other weeks with no patch? -.-
    When I started PWI last year there where patch updates every. Single. Week. On tuesday. And some of them ginormous. I think the fact that they are starting to have lesser patches to install, we could assume the game is stabalizing more maybe?? (like more real updates and not bug patches)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan