what kind of genie has tree of protection?

Look_its_BB - Harshlands
Look_its_BB - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
i read some of the threads saying that the skill tree of protection is very useful. i want to get one but i dont know what type of genie it is and lvl to learn that skill? can someone help me because i know nothing about genies even i have 2 chars both lvl 26 b:sad
Post edited by Look_its_BB - Harshlands on

Comments

• Guardians - Harshlands
    Guardians - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh, let me see............... all of them b:chuckle
  • Albester - Sanctuary
    Albester - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's not about type of genie, rather level and affinities that allow for that skill. For Tree of Protection you need: Genie Lvl 10, 1 Wood, 1 Water, 1 Earth affinity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Look_its_BB - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    thanks that answers my question totally :D i've played this game for 2 months now lol b:chuckle
  • Wane - Harshlands
    Wane - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dude you can get more skills beside just the one your genie comes with. None of them come with tree of protection. Go to the Watcher of the Earth and click learn genie skills. It's in there, and you need one affinity point in water, earth, and metal I believe. I just got it on zeal, and yeah, it's really handy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    my genie is discipline and lvl 8 but it doesnt have the tree of protection listed in the skill list when i place the genie in the slot. what should i do?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u need to lvl it thats all.idk wat lvl it needs to be thouogh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my genie is discipline and lvl 8 but it doesnt have the tree of protection listed in the skill list when i place the genie in the slot. what should i do?
    See 10char
    It's not about type of genie, rather level and affinities that allow for that skill. For Tree of Protection you need: Genie Lvl 10, 1 Wood, 1 Water, 1 Earth affinity.
    edited July 2009
    thanks i will try it