Player Being Very Picky About Clerics

Dianocus - Sanctuary
Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
Ok I was around Gargantakong King Killing mobs when one player ran blindly into Gargantakong and died, so I rez her and she said thank you. Ok so the point of this thread is that I also noticed someone else dead so I went up and res him and he asked me if I had Level 10 res. I said no I do not and told me I should have msg him before I res him. Since there was no other Cleric around that I could see I thought I was doing something nice for someone. I had no idea he was going to complain about me res him. And yes just from this scenario I will only res players on the field if you ask first. I will not waste my mana in resurrecting someone only to get a complaint because my res is not Level 10.

That is all
Post edited by Dianocus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• VenosRop - Lost City
    VenosRop - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Tell the nub to carry a rez scroll and GAs. Or are clerics the only ones expected to do this?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is nothing unusual.

I have never randomly res'd people, nor buffed...just don't do it.

But I do know many who will wait for a while to get that level 10 res. I understand to a point, since the exp is hard to get.

However, I can only assume that this player was not all that high level being in that area.

Besides, a slight loss is better then no loss and even level 10 res does not protect from all exp loss (protects 90%).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • keybowl
    keybowl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i was resing some one and when they got up they pked me
    **** hole
  • VenosRop - Lost City
    VenosRop - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    keybowl wrote: »
    **** hole

lulz b:chuckle
  • Dalamaar - Heavens Tear
    Dalamaar - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    One word for this dead person : Jerk (pg version b:victory)

I have been told that a level 10 res will overwrite the res from someone with a lower res level. At the lower levels you shouldn't care anyways, it will take 10 minutes to wait for another cleric during which time you gain 0 exp and 0 sp. If they were to just res up they would lose some exp but while they work to get that exp back, which shouldnt take 10 minutes at a low level, they will gain more sp to get more skills.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** hole

omg, i need a res. I died from laughing after reading this b:laugh

p.s. sorry if i was being insensitive b:surrender
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    right now there's too many duplicate cleric topics in general, i'm moving this one to the clerics section. Redirect was left in general
  • Beelzebubble - Harshlands_1287410967
    edited July 2009
    for the OP: that guy is an a--hole. Always carry dols and scrolls when you go out of town.
    Tomorrow i'll have a kick-hiney sig...b:cry
  • MoonBless - Sanctuary
    MoonBless - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    keep your skill at lvl 1 and res everyone you see bahahaha
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** hole

OMG that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Funny but mean
    keep your skill at lvl 1 and res everyone you see bahahaha

hahahahahaha to bad my res is at level 8.
  • Gregarfalzar - Sanctuary
    Gregarfalzar - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    :3 i know how this feels XD i did the same thing this one time when these ppl were trying to kill yan the traitor. they started to complain about my res since it was lvl 9. i was like -_- its not like these lvl 30 clerics got a better res than me.... i just took off and ignored them. =D so i wait till someone tells me to res cuz im not about to get told by some mean person :3 BTW we rule =D b:victory
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If I didn't like my guildies so much, I would have left my res at lvl 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If I didn't like my guildies so much, I would have left my res at lvl 1.

So true, I up skills the benifit me first anyways.
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would of just left after ressing the person and put him on ignore.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    as a cleric I don't question the res at first, but sometmes I have asked afterwords...I remember my guild was on me for the longest time to make sure I got a lvl 10 res lol....but I don't blame them
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    as a cleric I don't question the res at first, but sometmes I have asked afterwords...I remember my guild was on me for the longest time to make sure I got a lvl 10 res lol....but I don't blame them

whipped.

J/k b:laugh
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Next time someone asks rudely like that (and you dont actually have maxed rez), just tell them you do. b:chuckle Those lazy bums deserve to lose that exp. If we have the goodwill to help people out, they shouldn't be such jerks. Sides, he can just stay down and wait for another rez to ursurp the low rez. There's no harm done.

Frankly, my friend tell me whether or not they have max rez. But if i die with no friend around, and I ask someone to rez me - I try to not grill them on their rez lvl. Its my fault I died and I'm already inconveniencing someone else to swoop down and fix my mistake. Least I can do is shut my complaints and thank them for their time properly. =o
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If someone is nice enough to rez me, there is no way I'm gonna be upset if their level is not high enough. That's just nonsense. Ungrateful fools
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** hole

Thats going to happen quite alot. My advices: don't rez people that are not your friends (trusted faction members), definetly dont rez players far higher lvl than you, imediately raise plume shield after rez or buff, dont give buffs that can be used against you (dont give wizards, archers and venos more physical defense and magic power and BMs and barbs magic defence. Say to them thats all you have.). I dont have these problems i'm a heartless b'astard, i never, heal rez or buff people that aren't in my squad. Even then watch for suspicious things that they might do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Elgardo - Sanctuary
    Elgardo - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol. all this lvl 10 res is BS.

after staying after your a$$ all this time to heal you while you as a n00b and idiot die after all cus you keep tanking everything [for example], you even want a lvl 10 res! i mean who do you think you are, a king of some sort? i could stay and stare at your corpse while doing nothing cus im the only one that could res you and such.
    your mistake, ask nicely without any requirements and its ok. being rude, stay dead. end of discussion.
    Thats going to happen quite alot. My advices: don't rez people that are not your friends (trusted faction members), definetly dont rez players far higher lvl than you, imediately raise plume shield after rez or buff, dont give buffs that can be used against you (dont give wizards, archers and venos more physical defense and magic power and BMs and barbs magic defence. Say to them thats all you have.). I dont have these problems i'm a heartless b'astard, i never, heal rez or buff people that aren't in my squad. Even then watch for suspicious things that they might do.

LOL GO YOU! :) someone has to show those ungrateful people that clerics aren't meant to stay after their asses and give heal and buff on command as if they are some sort of HP charms.
  • GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like they need a good *FacePalm* that will wake them up a bit b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lmao I know, talk about that lol, same happened to me lol b:laugh

Weirdest guy ever, I was like flying past, see a dead guy right? So I fly down and rev him. Next thing I know he starts saying "Noob, don't need your rev, there are better ones than yours" b:angry So mad lol.

Then again, I wonder if he's still there, lol since it was a "deserted" area lol b:chuckle

Lesson #1 to BMs without scrolls: Get a life and take what you get

lol :3 That is funny though if you rev everyone with level 1 rev lol.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh