Clerics have feelings too!

Eremedy - Dreamweaver
Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
Just to introduce this subject - it's a reply to the topic what discusses about what one doesn't want their cleric to say in a party.

Well, now what? Things that a cleric doesn't want to hear the party say (or do!). We've got a lot of complaints, so it's time to learn and LEARN how to deal things with us!

Taking quotes from the other thread and trying to explain, why someone might say so:

"You realy dont know how to keep the adds of me, im out."
Unless the cleric is careful and doesn't know about heal-aggro - that is. But I have been on countless runs with pretty headless tankers who don't wait for the stack-heal before running into the crowd of mobs (because waiting for a veno to pull is uselessly long anyway).
In cases where you have a high level squad (people 60-80) doing, let's say, fb 39, please do pay attention what someone attacks.
Let's say an archer attacks one mob in a group, they all aggro on him - what do you think, should the others attack the same mob or take cover for the others running towards him?

"hahaha, this is the most funniest one, *u want rez, 10k* But its lame to charge."
I haven't ever charged someone for getting a rez. As a fact, when I fly by and see someone dead on the ground, I rez them without them even noticing (and I don't care when they're blind and still go to town after that).

But the thing is... We NEVER EVER come by great amounts of coin. Sometimes makes me think we all SHOULD charge for doing all that stuff.

Then you all always expect us to have MP Pots, MP Charms, GAs, Resurection Scrolls (with the last three - a constant mil should always be ready to get new ones).
During my 74 levels - NOT ONCE I'VE HAD A MIL ON ME. And why is that? I buy pots, I go help someone kill something, someone gets everyone killed, my charm ticks uselessly on it, the barb asks why his charm is ticking etc etc. Then I go back to town to go back and rez everyone (or use the scroll and possibly get killed again right after using it). In this case I lose 50-100k already.
One avarege TT run leeches about 200k of the MP charm...
Then yo get the repair bill (not as much as the barbs).
You could spend a 100k/per day on that as well.

4. *At the beginning attack of fb boss* Uh oh forgot to bring pots.
But don't we all forget things?
I could say a thing we don't want to a tabber to say:
"Uh oh I forgot to bring the tabs"

8. Damn I keep hitting Tab* and `*
That's adrenalin, man

9. LAAAAG.
Well, maybe it DOES indicate, that people who have a bad compu or connection, shold keep ot from dungeons. As much as people who don't have legs shouldn't go walking... And people who are fat should look really carefully what they wear (ok I think I'm exaggerating now - but still).

Someone said something about having 2 clerics in a party and one of them asking "who heals"?
Where's the problem in that? Many clerics have a system - and yes, we do like to DD once in a while. Sometimes "who heals" can be exeeded to "

Someone else who has complaints, may continue this endless list of cleric complaints.

PS: PLEASE, PEOPLE, GATHER TOGETHER FOR PARTY BUFFS - I CAN'T RUN AND BUFF AT THE SAME TIME.

PPS: RUM! b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Eremedy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eleckzar - Heavens Tear
    Eleckzar - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lolwhut?

That previous thread is more about a gag on things, this one is just a emo/feeling misunderstood QQ thread.
    Well, now what? Things that a cleric doesn't want to hear the party say (or do!). We've got a lot of complaints, so it's time to learn and LEARN how to deal things with us!

And you mean "YOU" have got a lot of complaints on how to play your cleric character, not "we/us".
    Whenever I log on my cleric alt or play on my friends cleric char, I dont whine about BS things like 10k rez or "Hitting tab and ~"
    Wtf, who the hell even complains about the Tab key? >_>

I dont even understand who is saying what in your post.
    Is the bold text the cleric speaking or the party members?
    My complaint? My complaint is that this is such a fail thread...
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Always expect a party wipe? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume your wife isn't that bad of a cleric and you didn't mean that the way it sounds....b:laugh

Regardless I agree in principal that they should have them on them (my new main is a lvl 69 cleric), but it's not always our responsibility to use them. I'm sorry but if someone else was careless and pulled aggro or forgot to get aggro on all and party is wiped for something not my fault then I question why I should drop the 30-40k for a rez scroll to revive everyone else. You cause the **** up and want a rez you can wait. Sorry. If you want to buy me a rez scroll I'll be more then happy to pop right back up. The only exception here is on TT runs where we rush hallways instead of killing. If I go back to town then there's no way I can get back by myself unless tank has GA and comes with me. However often on TT runs I'll get compensated by the group with drops to make up for charm use and rez scroll.

As for the thread itself I often do feel that people are very demanding of clerics and make a lot of assumptions. These are based on ignorance of not knowing what it's like to play one so I usually cut some people slack. The biggest 2 issues I see with clerics and the complaints surrounding them can be summed up by two topics:

1) Your charm vs. my charm
    2) Heal aggro

#1 charms is a tough one. You have to understand about mp charms, when they tick, how much mana is consumed on heals, on rez on buffs. It adds up and often you don't have time to pot before a charm will tick for almost any cleric action in a group. (Let's not even talk about BB). The only other class I feel sympathy towards and some kinship with is barbs. On top of the hp charm they have repair bills however their charm shouldn't tick nearly as much as ours, but the repairs are a leveling factor. To all other classes I'm sorry if your charm ticks once or twice because you steal aggro your complaints fall on deaf ears. Even with barbs if it's a long boss and I step off to fire in a debuff or two at the boss to speed things up and your charm ticks once or twice in course of 10 minutes don't complain. In that 10 minutes mine ticked about 30 times. Granted it ticks at 75% as opposed to an HP charm, but it still ticks for a ton more on any given run (fb, world boss, tt, etc).

#2 is heal aggro and aggro in general. I used to feel bad if people died because they pulled aggro. I still quickly look at every situation to see if I could possibly lay a heal on someone, get plume up, switch back to myself heal me and hold it off long enough for them to get aggro back safely. However if I deem it not possible then you're on you back and I'm paying attention to the rest of the group. This happens with archers, wizards and venos who pull off their pet a lot. They fire off a skill, steal aggro form the tank who is holding a group and instead of holding their own on what they pulled they run. Some times in fbs it's hard to keep an eye on the tank and swing the camera around to see if you still have aggro. What used to happen before I smartened up was I'd drop a heal on the archer and because they weren't attacking the mob, but instead running around like a fool I'd pull aggro off them. If you want a heal and you pull aggro throw up your shell and stand your ground. I'll toss heals on you as long as you keep attacking the mob and maintaining aggro. As for tanks I all too often see tanks miss aggro on a ranged mob in the group. I always have my camera on the barb/tank for when they do their AoE skill. I want to see every mob in the area hit by it. If not I'm not healing you because if you missed just one mob, as soon as I lay one heal on you he's coming right at me. So if you rush around a corner and attack the mobs to draw aggro before I see it I'll likely not lay a heal on you until you have the group small enough that you can see when one splits off on me. Or if you see a ranged mob shooting arrows or throwing rocks,just to make sure if you don't see them lit up when you attack go over and hit them once or at least watch them to see if they split of when you get healed. Good barbs I've played with always AoE then go swat the ranged mob once to make sure. Or if I'm with a good archer or wiz instead of DD-ing from the start they watch me heal once or twice to see if any pull off at me. If they do they take the aggro themselves and I heal them.

In summary I think that if people understood the charm **** that clerics go through on a regular basis to keep other players alive and understood how heal aggro or stealing aggro in a group works things would be better. A good party functions when everyone understands their roles and to a degree the roles of others. That's why I've played an archer, veno, wiz and barb so I can get a feel for what the otehr experiences and how that char is played. It helps me play my own that much better.

Wow just looked up. Sorry for the long post.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @OP - Back when this Top 10 list was originally posted, there was a companion Top 10 Things a Cleric Doesn't Want to Hear Party Say which was a mix of hilarious observations and the kinds of reactions you are having. If you want, necro that thread just like someone necro'd this one.

@Mountain Man - Most of us know that clerics and barbs get the short end. Some groups chip in for charms and repair costs or give a larger portion of TT loot. With random groups, though, you will get more selfishness. It's just a fact of life. On heal aggro, though, you are doing it wrong (not your fault, though, 90+% of PW parties do the same thing). You need to have an off-tank assigned to pick up any of the mobs that the main tank misses (as well as pesky wandering mobs that sneak up behind). BMs are great for this. It really seems to be what they were designed for despite how they normally get used. A veno should be able to do it. An archer can also do a bit of off-tanking, but needs to hand mobs back to the main tank quick.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    boo4u wrote: »
    all clerics should HAVE res scrolls for themselves when they enter a fb..ALWAYS expect a party wipe..hell my wife does.

Res scrolls are not really cheap, so do not expect all clerics to have them at all times b:surrender
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To be honest, what amazes me in pwi is the insane, and unnecessary, dependence on clerics.

Now, I can understand if it's a zen party, or really high fb, or a difficult boss. But countless times I've gone in groups to do fb19's, with lv60-70's, and almost every time, the comment "what, no cleric?" or "ready?" "no we still need a cleric". Are these guys wearing paper towel for amour or are they just exceedingly lazy. o_O A cleric just makes things go a few minutes faster, you don't need one.
    This also happens unfailingly on fb29 and plenty of times on the easier bosses.

Since I've started pw, I've actually never had to ask a cleric for help. On the other hand I've helped clerics my level with tricky quests at least 5 or 6 times. Myself, I have no problem whatsoever with a cleric meditating for mana either. If you need to be babied by a cleric on battles people your own level could solo, you shouldn't be playing.
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To be honest, what amazes me in pwi is the insane, and unnecessary, dependence on clerics.

yes this is true due to the fact that most people think they will live longer with a cleric (which is true, and also clerics saves you money)

Now, I can understand if it's a zen party, or really high fb, or a difficult boss. But countless times I've gone in groups to do fb19's, with lv60-70's, and almost every time, the comment "what, no cleric?" or "ready?" "no we still need a cleric". Are these guys wearing paper towel for amour or are they just exceedingly lazy. o_O A cleric just makes things go a few minutes faster, you don't need one.
    This also happens unfailingly on fb29 and plenty of times on the easier bosses.

well i asked that a few times as well, not for the heals but for the tabber. If you're a BM, Veno, barb, etc you are unable to rev your little tabber so save urself the time and bring a cleric to save his butt if he decides to go suicidal on you guys and run into a few mobs behind your back.

If you need to be babied by a cleric on battles people your own level could solo, you shouldn't be playing.

to be honest i think cleric dependence grows as you hit higher lvs, unless you feel like wasting money and getting a gold charm and replace a clerics... just imagine if there wasn't any hp charms or mp charms, and rev scrolls. Will there be more players demanding cleric in thier party, and shouting "HEAL ME" even more?
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    res scrolls - 50k a piece (that is even more than u get GAs at).

A translation for Eleckzar: the sentences in bold were statements from the other thread where people were "gagging" as you say :)
    And hey, it's not emo - I'm just trying to make people understand how cleric-life works like, so it will be nicer for all of us to play :)
    I have no problems, just when this keeps going like that, people will keep pissing each other off (and that'd be emo :))

And so, if you want to make it personal so bad, I can tell, I dont ask people for money after I have rezzed them or something :)

Hoh! I guess that's how it works, as someone here said, that everyone get's going cheaper when there's a cleric around. Guess they live on the cleric's accounts. No wonder "nobody wants to play them".

*continuing later - gtg fb51*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well as I said every member of the team needs to know their job. Ideally a BM, other barb or veno is good for watching a clerics back when there are a lot of mobs that the barb might have missed, but 1) A good barb knows when they missed them and either watches to get aggro back or tries to swat them a few times first to get aggro before heals start coming 2) I do a lot of fb runs with a very high level archer who does a pretty good job and always watches out. A lot of times everyone in a squad is so absorbed on what they are doing personally that they don't look at the group as a whole and what is happening to their surroundings. A good archer or wiz can fulfill this role and often times will as they also realize that a dead cleric means a dead party or a long wait for them to come back. As a cleric I'm always watching every thing around me, rotating my views, etc to see who has aggro on what mob and when. I expect others to do the same is all I'm saying I guess.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    all clerics should HAVE res scrolls for themselves when they enter a fb..ALWAYS expect a party wipe..hell my wife does.
    Your wife babies you too much.
    Dont forget to get your own scroll too. I dont see why its the clerics job only. Lemme guess, do you just lie there and die as a melee screaming for res when you could have had a res scroll to get off your butt immediately to help out, when the cleric is too busy spamming cures to keep the other members alive? It should be manditory for 'tards like that to buy scroll. One less useless melee lying dead while the othes are busy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no they dont >:-D
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your wife babies you too much.
    Dont forget to get your own scroll too. I dont see why its the clerics job only. Lemme guess, do you just lie there and die as a melee screaming for res when you could have had a res scroll to get off your butt immediately to help out, when the cleric is too busy spamming cures to keep the other members alive? It should be manditory for 'tards like that to buy scroll. One less useless melee lying dead while the othes are busy.

lulz ;) too true
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Clerics shouldn't carry res scroll it should be the others way around instead of ressing we should be healing.

Players think Clerics are like Gods we can do it all.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Actually, I don't really care what my group thinks of my text while I'm playing. And I don't really care for the complaints of a level 9 rezz before I had enough cash to pick up level 10; more oft than not, the cause of a dps' death is due to their inability to control agro over the tank, and they should be penalized for doing such. I do have level 10 now, not necessarily to ease said penalty for those lame dps, but I have it as an apology when I do **** up; and it's not often, I've played a healing class for about half my life, before I started this game. And this eludes to why my friend and I chose our classes as we did; I play our healer, and he plays our tank. This comes with many benefits. Actually, I'll list just one that I don't have to deal with regarding him versus any other barbarian:

"YOU LET MY HP CHARM TICK"

Get over it. Your hp charm is a tool for me to use, and gauge when it's safe to heal the dps who you can't control agro over. And you should feel lucky I don't cry every time my mp charm ticks, because it's every 5 times I heal you.

Those may be the only two problems I have with the class. The inability for the groupmates to control their anger when they die, their lack of foresight realizing I am the only one who will lose xp in a dungeon if I die, and the damned whining about losing two-thousand hp on your charm when I'm busy healing somebody else. Otherwise, I'm a powerhouse and know it, and if you wanna tell me all about how bad of a job I'm doing, I'm going to first point out how full your mana pool is when we're killing bosses, and them I'm going to forget which position in squad you're in when you start taking damage.

Clerics, don't let the lesser classes control your emotions. We're the cause of every success and the fault of every failure, so let your squad know that the more they complain about your healing, the more "lag" will start to occur between your heals. Cest la vie.

P.S.: I thought the list was hilarious. I think we as clerics should start a separate list about said lesser classes~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Actually, I don't really care what my group thinks of my text while I'm playing. And I don't really care for the complaints of a level 9 rezz before I had enough cash to pick up level 10; more oft than not, the cause of a dps' death is due to their inability to control agro over the tank, and they should be penalized for doing such. I do have level 10 now, not necessarily to ease said penalty for those lame dps, but I have it as an apology when I do **** up; and it's not often, I've played a healing class for about half my life, before I started this game. And this eludes to why my friend and I chose our classes as we did; I play our healer, and he plays our tank. This comes with many benefits. Actually, I'll list just one that I don't have to deal with regarding him versus any other barbarian:

"YOU LET MY HP CHARM TICK"

Get over it. Your hp charm is a tool for me to use, and gauge when it's safe to heal the dps who you can't control agro over. And you should feel lucky I don't cry every time my mp charm ticks, because it's every 5 times I heal you.

Those may be the only two problems I have with the class. The inability for the groupmates to control their anger when they die, their lack of foresight realizing I am the only one who will lose xp in a dungeon if I die, and the damned whining about losing two-thousand hp on your charm when I'm busy healing somebody else. Otherwise, I'm a powerhouse and know it, and if you wanna tell me all about how bad of a job I'm doing, I'm going to first point out how full your mana pool is when we're killing bosses, and them I'm going to forget which position in squad you're in when you start taking damage.

Clerics, don't let the lesser classes control your emotions. We're the cause of every success and the fault of every failure, so let your squad know that the more they complain about your healing, the more "lag" will start to occur between your heals. Cest la vie.

P.S.: I thought the list was hilarious. I think we as clerics should start a separate list about said lesser classes~

There is already a list, it was made at the same time as this post.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There is already a list, it was made at the same time as this post.

Teach me to forget to lurk~ my bad!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Teach me to forget to lurk~ my bad!

You are forgiven :) I was just pointing that out, not trying to be sarcastic.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Rocky_Buzz - Heavens Tear
    Rocky_Buzz - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just hit the "Fall Down" emotion buttom.

They realy hate that...
    They run to you to "rez" you...
    And if the rez special is hotkeyed,,,
    they press that buttom like crazy's!!!
    "Damn it, u're not death b:angry!!"

LOL
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    right now there's too many duplicate cleric topics in general, i'm moving this one to the clerics section. Redirect was left in general
  • Qwin - Sanctuary
    Qwin - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The thing I hate most of all is another Cleric who thinks their way is the only way.
    Wow just looked up. Sorry for the long post.

Don't be I liked what you wrote.
    Clerics shouldn't carry res scroll it should be the others way around instead of ressing we should be healing.

Players think Clerics are like Gods we can do it all.

But we are Gods Mwahaha!
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have a god syndrome with rude squad. Let them die, few times....i control life and death so i am a god " a death god in fact"
    b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There is a saying in japanese that fits perfectly into this;

"Baka wa shinanakya naoranai"

translated: "You cant cure idiocy unless they die."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear
    AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Cool, you gonna buy me one? xD
    a res scroll is more coinage then a GA and, believe it or not, walking back is about as fun as the party waiting while we do it.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There is a saying in japanese that fits perfectly into this;

"Baka wa shinanakya naoranai"

translated: "You cant cure idiocy unless they die."

This made me lol. It's like it was written for clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If I group up and someone is a jackass in the party - they better hope they are the tank. I like my own hide intact too much to let a tank die - but if anyone else in the party deserves it, I'm sure as hell going to let them die once or twice.

Not much I like better than getting stuck in a FB with some cocky high level joker and making darn sure to ress them right after the boss is dead b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Heh....So I'm doing TT1-2, tank I've never partied with, my buddy who is 73 bm, random squad. Barb, lvl 75, goes balls deep into a group of mobs, only hitting one. I wait....and wait.....and wait. He doesn't touch anything else.

I get fed up, tell my BM to aggro before we wipe, which he promtly does (he also was waiting). I heal BM, barb dies. Barb proceeds with "hey, any of you guys know a cleric who actually knows how to heal? this guy's not cutting it"

I am far too mad to even think of what to say, let alone control my fingers well enough to type it. Fortunately the bm steps up, "Funny, because that's what we were saying about you. Level 75, and you somehow failed Aggro 101. Get out"

BM tanked dimentora and vipenault. I still like barbs tho b:victory
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Apparently you don't read the "general discussion" part of the forum often. Wasn't long ago that someone did a thread JUST like that. "things you don't want to hear your cleric say"

So you guys can bag on the other classes like the entire forum of people did on clerics. (My alt is a cleric)So before you go accusing OP of QQ maybe you should grab all the facts. I think it was over due. Matter of fact in the original thread from the general discussion part of the forum I did mention the one thing about no one ever waiting for a cleric to stack heal they rush the boss and every1 dies. Anyways..

Wasn't about OP QQ(crying)and kinda isn't you complaining about the QQ anyways the same thing... you QQ about OP QQ so everyone is a QQ? Yeah ok get how rediculous it is?

lolwhut?

That previous thread is more about a gag on things, this one is just a emo/feeling misunderstood QQ thread.

And you mean "YOU" have got a lot of complaints on how to play your cleric character, not "we/us".
    Whenever I log on my cleric alt or play on my friends cleric char, I dont whine about BS things like 10k rez or "Hitting tab and ~"
    Wtf, who the hell even complains about the Tab key? >_>

I dont even understand who is saying what in your post.
    Is the bold text the cleric speaking or the party members?
    My complaint? My complaint is that this is such a fail thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol this is sure an interesting thread b:sleep

Well, no offense if your a cleric, just live out the life. Heh, if you choose being a cleric, just expect that you'll have people asking you to rev when what, their like 2 feet out of town?

Besides being a cleric is fun because you get to meet lots of new people this way. Lol b:chuckle

Anyways, later! :) b:bye

P.S. Oh, and by the way, try to be more of a optimist than a pessimist b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Apparently you don't read the "general discussion" part of the forum often. Wasn't long ago that someone did a thread JUST like that. "things you don't want to hear your cleric say"

So you guys can bag on the other classes like the entire forum of people did on clerics. (My alt is a cleric)So before you go accusing OP of QQ maybe you should grab all the facts. I think it was over due. Matter of fact in the original thread from the general discussion part of the forum I did mention the one thing about no one ever waiting for a cleric to stack heal they rush the boss and every1 dies. Anyways..

Wasn't about OP QQ(crying)and kinda isn't you complaining about the QQ anyways the same thing... you QQ about OP QQ so everyone is a QQ? Yeah ok get how rediculous it is?

Heh before you start QQing your self...this was in general and it was moved here.
    b:dirty
  • Lady_Nouhime - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Nouhime - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nelae What Kind of cleric are you
  • Tiburon - Harshlands
    Tiburon - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** clerics who needs them!!! Oh wait... No they're alright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nerf me now while you still can!b:infuriated