What mob is this

Lunaress - Heavens Tear
Lunaress - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Venomancer
Earlier I had ran into a WF with a really neat looking wolfish type pet. I asked them what it was and they couldn't remember what the pet's original name was (they had renamed it). Below is a link to a screen shot I took of the pet, if anyone can tell me what this is I would really appreciate it.

curiouspetpu4.jpg
Post edited by Lunaress - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Repunsel - Heavens Tear
    Repunsel - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    That is a Neolithic Wolf, Now if i was you i would forget about him and find yourself its brother named Lunar Lupin. He comes with lvl 5 shriek which gives 35% mag def reduce of the mob. They are lvl 49, the neo is 48. The Lupin is better and has way better colours. You can find one at these coordinates 460 491.

The Neolithic wolf is as any of these coordinates 167 679(44); 171 700(40); 185 673(44); 185 694(40); 202 664(52); 202 679(48); 199 699(40); 218 683(52); 231 694(53);

Pm me in game if you would like to see The Lupin Lunar
  • Vaii - Sanctuary
    Vaii - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LunaerVsNeolithic.pngThe wolf on the left is the Lupin Lunar, and the one on the right is a Neolithic Wolf. You can tell that the colours on the Lupin are much more vivid and vibrant than the Neolithic Wolf's are.
    How the hell did /this/ happen? b:chuckle
  • Vaii - Sanctuary
    Vaii - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oops, it appears my picture did not show up and I had hoped. Let me try this again:

LunaerVsNeolithic.png
    How the hell did /this/ happen? b:chuckle
  • candyiz4kidz
    candyiz4kidz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    where might someone find a lunar lupin?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can find them just east of arrowhead.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.