PvP TO PvE

Options
tutmozis6
tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Hi.

Is it possible to go from PvP to PvE Server with my current character ?
I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
Post edited by tutmozis6 on

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No, the only way is to re-roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Currently there is no method for changing your character between servers, so you're stuck with whatever you pick. This is most likely something that won't be happening as we would have to consider the impact of each server economy, which is a huge task
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No, character transfers from one server to another are neither available yet nor planned for the future from what i've hear. There are thousend other threads like this all over the forums.

Edit: you can't beat spoons :(
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tutmozis6 wrote: »
    Hi.

Is it possible to go from PvP to PvE Server with my current character ?

I hope you are not like the chap that post while back and that after reaching level 98 on pvp server decided he did not like pvp....

If you are sub level 40, it would only take you 1 week to catch up if you were going to make a new character on a pve server.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • tutmozis6
    tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I hope you are not like the chap that post while back and that after reaching level 98 on pvp server decided he did not like pvp....

If you are sub level 40, it would only take you 1 week to catch up if you were going to make a new character on a pve server.

hehe, no, I am 33 lvl, and needed 3-4 week, I not play all day :D

I asked, because I don't see point killing other online players, but some hunt me ( camping at 30s camp, and attack me while I do mission from back )...so I was think with few of my other peaceful friends, to see is there possible to transfer.
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tutmozis6 wrote: »
    hehe, no, I am 33 lvl, and needed 3-4 week, I not play all day :D

I asked, because I don't see point killing other online players, but some hunt me ( camping at 30s camp, and attack me while I do mission from back )...so I was think with few of my other peaceful friends, to see is there possible to transfer.

If you enjoy the game, except for the pvp part, than just make a new character on a pve server. It will be much faster to level, since you will be running the quests for the second time, so you will know what to do. And loosing a couple of week is not that big of a deal as long as you having fun with your friends.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.