Bit tight on the Xp arn't they?

Sinew - Lost City
Sinew - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Holy **** get like .4% at level 20,Hate to see what level 70 or whatever is like
Might as well go back to 9dragons then.I get that Xp at like levels 135+ with out Xp cards
And there instances and character skill animations are better.
And get light foot.Wtf im still level 20 having to run everywhere. why do this publishers games always below average i tried em all Jade. this.I never bothered with that ethreal game looks to much like a kids game or something with that polygonal graphics.
Post edited by Sinew - Lost City on

Comments

• Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you sound like a lvl 80 already b:surrender

do u do quests? until 40ish that's the best way to lvl
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    .4%? Man...you must really suck at your level...try questing solo. Never had to grind until Level 60's here.

You like that other game so much (which you aren't allowed to mention on these forums), then go back to it. We won't miss you.

You don't HAVE to run everywhere...you can always shell out for one of the lower-leveled flying mounts or something. Besides, the reason they want you to run around is so that you can SEE the world, instead at high-levels, where you're pretty much just auto-pathing to every place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lucified - Lost City
    Lucified - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Holy **** get like .4% at level 20,Hate to see what level 70 or whatever is like
    Might as well go back to 9dragons then.I get that Xp at like levels 135+ with out Xp cards
    And get light foot.Wtf im still level 20 having to run everywhere. why do this publishers games always below average i tried em all Jade. this.I never bothered with that ethreal game looks to much like a kids game or something with that polygonal graphics.

why are you complaining about the exp? if it was so hard to level, there wouldn't be so many 90s+. Who said you had to run everywhere? there's a npc called the teleporter........ 10 more levels you'll be able to fly. if you can't wait, buy a mount.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At your level you shouldn't even have to grind, just do your quests and you'll progress in levels pretty effortlessly.

I found that my level gaining speed actually went UP once I hit level 70 and got access to the daily world quest.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You're either dying a lot, or not getting all your quests done, if you're seriously getting .4% at level 20...I suggest collecting all your quests and making sure you complete them.

As for the running around everywhere, you can get a mount at level 20, if you so chose - it's relatively easy to buy a level 20 panther from another player, if you can grind up the cash.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol u can be lvl 30-40 in 1 week without problems just do quest and grind little bit

and ya go back to 9draongs lol an accliam game haha. all acclaim games are **** 80% or more.
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    you sound like a lvl 80 already b:surrender

do u do quests? until 40ish that's the best way to lvl

Oh so Zombie grind mode hits at level 40 does it?
    Godamit...They might as well implement that invigorate/esper thing they got going on in jade dynasty.

You pwi fans are suffering!..You should see how easy there other game is Jade dynasty for grinding. They harsh on you guys.

Peace
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh so Zombie grind mode hits at level 40 does it?
    Godamit...They might as well implement that invigorate/esper thing they got going on in jade dynasty.

You pwi fans are suffering!..You should see how easy there other game is Jade dynasty for grinding. They harsh on you guys.

Peace

On your server, just wait till you get to level 30, than you will have a nice welcome party by the high levels that makes leveling even faster.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At 21 I don't think you really can accurately address experience gain. Regarding the graphics, you must have your settings on low because the game looks better than most at high quality settings b:laugh
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    L to the freakin O to the hizz L...omg dude i can make lvl 20 in one day.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • NecroNancy - Sanctuary
    NecroNancy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe he was talking about 0.4% per kill? Which at my level, I'd be more than willing to pay for! (sigh, gone are the days of easy leveling)
    Anyway.... think about it dude, if it was TOO easy, like that game you mentioned, Everyone would be max level and there wouldnt be any ting left to work towards.b:laugh

PEACE
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Played that game that is not to be mentioned, unless they changed the fact that you get pked by lv80+ when you grind after lv 50 on the god known place.
    PWi is allot faster, many aspects are better then that game.
    Gfx is way better, its 3D fighting system, TW is so fun, unlike that not to be mentioned game.

*oh to add, this game does not have a class thats made to own all others*
    b:dirty
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Just do some quests, it will go quickly!

If you are having trouble finding quests then use the "Find quests" button in the quest window, and if you don't have any then do One Man Army quests to grind to the next level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Maybe he was talking about 0.4% per kill? Which at my level, I'd be more than willing to pay for! (sigh, gone are the days of easy leveling)
    Anyway.... think about it dude, if it was TOO easy, like that game you mentioned, Everyone would be max level and there wouldnt be any ting left to work towards.b:laugh

PEACE

Not true..look at wow everyone is allowed to level to 80(max) at a reasonable time frame. No one likes to have to just grind and gather and craft and grind what we all want is max level asap and then to enjoy pvp.And battlegrounds and instances to farm gears.To get even more super duper ubered

We need field Bosse's(Well i do) that spawn at random locations at random times that can give me some uber items(need to be able to solo it ofc any role) This game i have yet to see one even with my thousands of kilometers traveling all about the place(closest thing i have seen to a field boss in this game so far is a thing called a Withered Dryad and a thing called Volcanic magnite. Well it sure as **** hit like a boss and was as tanky as one).Not sure if it is even was a boss. prob drops **** all anyways.

The rewards i get of killing monsters are all junk( i want a % to get something good and uber and unique to show off.(It will encourage me and give me an incentive to not mind the grind)
    These things i like in a MMo but have yet too see.They say first impressions last remember that.

Peace...
    edited July 2009
    Not true..look at wow everyone is allowed to level at 80 at a reasonable time frame no one likes to have to just grind and gather and craft and grind what we all want is max level asap and then to enjoy pvp.

We need field Bosse's that spawn at random location that can give me some uber items(need to be able to solo it ofc any role) .this game i have yet to see one
    The rewards i get of killing monsters are all junk( i want a % to get something good uber and unique to show off)

These things i like in a MMo but have yet too see.They say first impressions last remember that.

Peace...

This is an asian game, where you actualy have to work for your stuff, unlike american made games, where everything is given to you.

Based on what you are looking in a game, i would recommend you find an Amarican made (not jsut distributed) MMO, however, all the ones I know are P2P. You would be happier playing those easy games than the grind fest that are asian mmos.
    Personaly, I like working for my stuff when I play.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • NecroNancy - Sanctuary
    NecroNancy - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, at level 21, you havent seen a REAL boss yet.
    and as for ""i want a % to get something good uber and unique to show off""
    check the databases.. there are tons! weaponsm, armors, etc, etc
    Give it a chance, this game is really kewl....
    and if you just wanna max level and enjoy PVP, there are also pvp servers.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yup, you need to work for stuff here. And its fun, cause you cant get a uber item alone, it takes a full squad and allot of attempts.
    b:dirty
    edited July 2009
    Yup, you need to work for stuff here. And its fun, cause you cant get a uber item alone, it takes a full squad and allot of attempts.

And lots of luck......
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009

*oh to add, this game does not have a class thats made to own all others*

I guess you haven't ran in to a nix with sacrifice.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yup, you need to work for stuff here. ..........

you can buy your stuff too.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    .4 pct in... what? an hour? a full quest (before handing it in)? quest reward exp? or one mob?

and i will agree, the amount of traveling that you do in the earlier levels is very discouraging, but it helps familiarize yourself with the map, and the layout of arch. i wound up getting a spurred mount for my cleric at lvl 20, and it made life so much easier.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I guess you haven't ran in to a nix with sacrifice.

What's the difference between a Nix with Sacrifice and one with Flesh Ream?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    At your level you shouldn't even have to grind, just do your quests and you'll progress in levels pretty effortlessly.

I found that my level gaining speed actually went UP once I hit level 70 and got access to the daily world quest.

^^ Yes!
    At 21 I don't think you really can accurately address experience gain.

^^ So true!
    L to the freakin O to the hizz L...omg dude i can make lvl 20 in one day.

^^ YES and YES!!

--> To the OP. To be honest if you cannot handle it now, you will not be able to handle it later on in levels. Like when you get 2 quests worth less then 100k exp and you need 10 million exp to level. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2009

Come on, they are trying hard to find something else to complain about.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Nix with Flesh Ream, I feel like a large piece of wild ginseng. Nix with Sacrifice, I feel like a large piece of wild ginseng.

....Wait, that's the same huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    This is an asian game, where you actualy have to work for your stuff, unlike american made games, where everything is given to you.

Based on what you are looking in a game, i would recommend you find an Amarican made (not jsut distributed) MMO, however, all the ones I know are P2P. You would be happier playing those easy games than the grind fest that are asian mmos.
    Personaly, I like working for my stuff when I play.

They don't just give it too you.You have to work and grind but at least is like a 1% chance to get something unique. unlike here for all your grinding get absolutely sweet **** all.Call me paranoid but i have visions of PWi corporate fatcats looking down laughing at our stupidity of grinding mindlessly whilst they rake in the cash on our chore.And i am not an asian I am an australian caucasian male> they call the game "International" cater to the westeners then.
    lol@uall
    Even f2p games i played gives the players a small % to get a unique item considered rare in the community.It's good and gives an incentive to players to not mind the grind.and makes them feel lucky in the game
    Not just p2p that's just being stereotypical
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    They don't just give it too you.You have to work and grind but at least is like a 1% chance to get something unique. unlike here for all your grinding get absolutely sweet **** all.Call me paranoid but i have visions of PWi corporate fatcats looking down laughing at our stupidity of grinding mindlessly whilst they rake in the cash on our chore.And i am not an asian I am an australian caucasian male> they call the game "International" cater to the westeners then.
    lol@uall

What are you talking about?

Here's what I think ---> Uninstall

Thank you and b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The biggest problem I see with this topic is trying to compare a subscription game to a free to play game. The business models are completely different all the way up to the way the game is developed.

Subscription games have a lot of capital to work with on expansions from their pool of subscribers, so they can afford to spend months on end refining an expansion before it hits.

Free to plays are kind of a hit and miss, we wish we had the capital to spend many months with no patches while developing expansions, but we can't count on cash flow during the development process because unlike subscription games we do not force you to pay a monthly while you wait for new content. We patch things in little by little whenever we can.

These two business models cannot be compared side by side due to the inherent differences in the business models. If you prefer one model we suggest that you stick with it, as we should not (and possibly can not) be required to present the exact same user experience with different operating procedures
  • Sinew - Lost City
    edited July 2009

Ye well i guess the buck stops here then Because i am antisocial and don't like working or interacting or talking to others at all.
    So i guess the game isn't catered for all personalities is it.So if want good items need parties or guild.Both them things i hate.I like to play the solo role in role playing games.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Ye well i guess the buck stops here then Because i am antisocial and don't like working or interacting or talking to others at all.
    So i guess the game isn't catered for all personalities is it.So if want good items need parties or guild.Both them things i hate.I like to play the solo role in role playing games.

Venomancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]