Panther not working

diamonte
diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
I had a cleric and purchased a panther from the cash shop. I since have been playing a Veno lvl 35 and mailed my panther from my Cleric to my Veno. I cannot get my panther to work. I've tried hatching egg...nothing...dragging panther icon into pets....nothing. Have I done something wrong? I reverted my panther to egg before I mailed it. Hope I haven't messed anything up.
Post edited by diamonte on

Comments

• Julian__ - Harshlands
    Julian__ - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    diamonte wrote: »
    I had a cleric and purchased a panther from the cash shop. I since have been playing a Veno lvl 35 and mailed my panther from my Cleric to my Veno. I cannot get my panther to work. I've tried hatching egg...nothing...dragging panther icon into pets....nothing. Have I done something wrong? I reverted my panther to egg before I mailed it. Hope I haven't messed anything up.

i think you have to be a lvl 40 to use it
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The panther from the Cash Shop has a Level 40 riding requirement.

You can spur it so that the requirement becomes level 20, or wait five more levels so your veno can ride it. The spurs you want are the 8->9 MPS ones.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • diamonte
    diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks guys, I feel stupid. You would think I would remember that you have to be lvl 40. Thanks for the reminder.