2 more lands gone

Options
Ninloth - Lost City
Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Cant wait for CQ to lose 2 more lands this week. b:pleased Last week proved they have no coordination, and Riot only got stronger adding Forbiden. I think it will be the same result as last week. Cq wont wonna lose to RQ so they will focus them. Spec will roll them like last week( Im starting to think Spec has surpassed CQ for top guild), and Riot will get another land. GG CQ your fall will be swift and quicker than most imagined. My how the server has changed. Until next post b:bye
Post edited by Ninloth - Lost City on

Comments

• Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Umm. Yeah, you do realize that CQ members are forum whores as well, right? So uh. I think your plan for world domination has been exposed. Oshi-. So much for that. Besides, how would it be so much different if Spectral and Riot.. or whoever had CQ's land? The map would just be another color. Rinse and Repeat.

But yeah, thanks for that. I needed the heh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please keep in mind that tonite Spec is defending both GZ and CQ at the same time b:victory

So it is going to be a FUN battle!!!

Saturday the attack happens and that should be just as FUN!!!

I however, will not make predictions nor assumptions about what may or may not happen. You never know, however I do hope for the best b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please keep in mind that tonite Spec is defending both GZ and CQ at the same time b:victory

I however, will not make predictions nor assumptions about what may or may not happen. You never know, however I do hope for the best b:cute

Lol so modest. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol so modest. b:cute

Why make predictions...you never know what could happen.

Besides, I don't want to curse anything b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hiratana - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why make predictions...you never know what could happen.

Besides, I don't want to curse anything b:surrender

Lmfao I know what you mean there. Guess we'll find out soon. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmfao I know what you mean there. Guess we'll find out soon. ^^

Yup, not that long from now!! b:pleased

2 tw's at same time = b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hiratana - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yup, not that long from now!! b:pleased

2 tw's at same time = b:dirty

Lucky. Wish I could get in some good TW's. Would be nice to give my nix some playtime. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lucky. Wish I could get in some good TW's. Would be nice to give my nix some playtime. b:chuckle

Yeah they are work but a blast (well the "real" ones anyway).

And I am with you, my nix has yet to experience TW, but I like to keep her secret.

My QQ bird is my stress relief when I need it and I do not have to worry about Rose here rpk'ing b:chuckle

Only down fall for Nix in TW = Loyalty! When it is done, they not so happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hiratana - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yeah they are work but a blast (well the "real" ones anyway).

And I am with you, my nix has yet to experience TW, but I like to keep her secret.

My QQ bird is my stress relief when I need it and I do not have to worry about Rose here rpk'ing b:chuckle

Only down fall for Nix in TW = Loyalty! When it is done, they not so happy.

Well I grind at bloodbirds all the time. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Getting a bunch of 1 shots didn't help you. Next week 1 of you loses a land we don't lose any.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think it will be the same result as last week. Cq wont wonna lose to RQ so they will focus them. Spec will roll them like last week( Im starting to think Spec has surpassed CQ for top guild

LOL in a 6 Catapult war (2 more then an original war) u managed to get one of our towers to 80%, congrats really. Spec could only hold off 2 hours when they literally went on full out defense. See what happens when u actually have to atk? that war was a joke. The def teams saw little to no action.

Even Riot lasted longer then u guys. Riot>Spec imo

it woulda been a fun battle....if u guys showed b:surrender. What did Cuikia say when gz defended riot only? "So GZ was reduced to defending riot." Well looks like spec is reduced to defending gz
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ninloth is the bestest troll.. makes everyone rage
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    anddddddddd back to gz again >_>
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ninloth is the bestest troll.. makes everyone rage

unless syl and ninloth are the same person!b:shocked

i mean ninloth is a known cq troll. everyone knows that.. but maybe im giving too much credit to syl
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cant wait for CQ to lose 2 more lands this week. b:pleased Last week proved they have no coordination, and Riot only got stronger adding Forbiden. I think it will be the same result as last week. Cq wont wonna lose to RQ so they will focus them. Spec will roll them like last week( Im starting to think Spec has surpassed CQ for top guild), and Riot will get another land. GG CQ your fall will be swift and quicker than most imagined. My how the server has changed. Until next post b:bye

Wow, u woke up yet? =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    Options
    unless syl and ninloth are the same person!b:shocked

i mean ninloth is a known cq troll. everyone knows that.. but maybe im giving too much credit to syl

u know...i remember back at that blt war when they atked cq, it was ninloth who posted the status of the war about how blt took out towers and were at the crystal etc etc etc.

Anyways if ninloth was a cq troll, then the information would have been more accurate (we had 2 towers up in base vs what he/she/it posted about having none) and more importantly if it was a cq alt in war, then that person would not have been posting....seeing as though BLT were at our throats.....

ninloth was up BLT a***** before and is now up specs.

but nice try on the ninloth is a cq alt....

gg and come again plx
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am a CQ alt. Maybe ill get a guild tele just to prove it b:laugh. btw I expected more from the spec war b:cry
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Getting a bunch of 1 shots didn't help you. Next week 1 of you loses a land we don't lose any.

Is this another gurantee Llama?
    Neither.
    My guarentee: CQ Will not lose any more land.

More guarantees ftw.b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    who did RQ get that land from .... ofc cant be CQ .....

why coz Lllama said so .....
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Is this another gurantee Llama?

More guarantees ftw.b:surrender

We're letting people rent our lands. We don't lose what we can just take back :D
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    it woulda been a fun battle....if u guys showed b:surrender. What did Cuikia say when gz defended riot only? "So GZ was reduced to defending riot." Well looks like spec is reduced to defending gz

I find it ironic that you said that considering CQ did not show up to defend in the RQ fight in the Saturday battles. b:question

Which, btw, we knew that was going to be the case.

I think that CQ and Spec are both doing the same thing, just in different ways.

Think about it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• syl
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I find it ironic that you said that considering CQ did not show up to defend in the RQ fight in the Saturday battles. b:question

Which, btw, we knew that was going to be the case.

I think that CQ and Spec are both doing the same thing, just in different ways.

Think about it...

ironic how?
    we had 3 wars....u only had 2. You beat gz in about 10 mins last week with ur full guild and even the war was deemed "a joke" by athran. if so much a joke y not send a smaller force to that one and full defending cq?

In any case, we defended etherblade cuz let's face it...it's a lvl 2 city, and counts as 2 territories. why wouldn't we defend it?

and how can spec and cq go for the same thing? spec is trying wipe cq, cq is trying to wipe cq also?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    ironic how?
    we had 3 wars....u only had 2. You beat gz in about 10 mins last week with ur full guild and even the war was deemed "a joke" by athran. if so much a joke y not send a smaller force to that one and full defending cq?

In any case, we defended etherblade cuz let's face it...it's a lvl 2 city, and counts as 2 territories. why wouldn't we defend it?

and how can spec and cq go for the same thing? spec is trying wipe cq, cq is trying to wipe cq also?

1) CQ cannot defend 3 wars? Maybe yes and maybe no, but I do not think this is going to stop (the 3 wars) anytime soon to be honest. I would be surprised if it did. Not saying that either way is good or bad.

2) I never said the GZ war was not a joke. It was in-fact too easy in my opinion. A decision was made by the leaders not to go into the CQ war that night. It is not up to me to question it beyond what is stated in guild chat on vent.

3) Yes, we knew you would defend the level 2 city. After all that is how much a week? And I did say above that we knew CQ would not go laying down for Etherblade and that CQ would not be attending the RQ war.

4) If you would think slightly, you would be able to rationalize and understand what I meant by CQ and Spec both going for the same thing --

** Both guilds want to be on the map and want another guild off of the map. Whether this be in plural, I can only assume that the answer is yes.

** There may be differing reasons, but the fact of the matter is, LC has seen this type of thing before. I just think now that some of the playing field has leveled slightly (notice I said slightly), there is more of a chance for other guilds.

---> Overall, I personally think that some take this game too seriously and then others don't really care. It is by everyone not just the above mentioned guilds. All of the guild battling right now potentially have a chance to take CQ and visa versa. I just seem to find it interesting that CQ was willing to "give" land. Llama above said CQ is "leasing" the land...lol!! That staement is laughable to say the least. Had CQ not felt threatened, they would not have freely "leased" additional land out.

---> *sigh* It is an old argument and not meant for that. My point in initially responding to you was to point out that you said Spec did not defend and we were reduced to defending GZ...It could be said that CQ is now forced to defend Spec. Is the threat that great? I do not know...you all tell me.

Either way, at least we are getting some good TW's out of this. The old and lame TW's where CQ would roll other guilds in ten minutes is over.

Let more of the fun happen!! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We're letting people rent our lands. We don't lose what we can just take back :D

You and some of your members arrogance is GOING to be your downfall in the end. Your not as good as YOU THINK you are kk.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty damn good
    :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hey we might not be gods but we r pretty damn good considering what we acomplished on this server
    /arrogance b:laugh
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty damn good
    :3

u are not good , u are classy b:cute
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

That's the spirit!
    Remember to collect interest if no one returns their lands back!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You and some of your members arrogance is GOING to be your downfall in the end. Your not as good as YOU THINK you are kk.

It's called trolling, RQ has been doing it since day 1 and they're still better than you.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    It's called trolling, RQ has been doing it since day 1 and they're still better than you.

I havent logged in LC in awhile you get a rank in cq yet?