TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver: 03/07 - 05/07

Lieal - Dreamweaver
Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Tideswell (East)
First of all, sorry that this is late and that I missed last week's... as some people may know, I've been away from the game for the past 2 and a half weeks or so finishing up school and just plain taking a break. Also, since it's 4:30 AM here I'll update the thorough information in several hours when I wake up. Since I was away for 95% of these TWs, I had taken before and after screenshots of the territories being attacked, so unfortunately I have no information on how long each TW took. But with the same pattern appearing for several weeks now, I'm sure you guys can use your imaginations. =p

Quick Breakdown of Last Week : xBushidox as well as Imajica have appeared on the map down south between Calamity and Armagedon. Dynasty has freed up Harshlands as well.

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 03/07/09 - 05/07/09

This week’s major breakdown:

Info coming in several hours - from my memory : Calamity has one offense, two defenses, Armagedon has one offense one defense, xBushidox has one offense one defense, Imajica has one defense, Crusaders one offense, ENVY has one defense.

Schedule:
Offense
Defense

Friday (03/07)
Valkyrie - Buried Bones - Calamity
GoodTimez - Hidden Orchid/Courage Path? - Calamity

Saturday (04/07)
Calamity - The Greak Lake - Armagedon
Dynasty - Black Mountain - Imajica
Immortal - Immolation Camp - ENVY
xBushidox - King's Feast - Armagedon
Crusaders - Etherblade - Etherblade

Sunday (05/07)
Armagedon - The White Ridge - xBushidox

BREAKDOWN :

No times are known - sorry guys =( - due to me being not online during the times of these TWs... if someone could be so gracious as to provide me with them, that would be great. ^^

Friday Calamity had two defenses - GoodTimez went down in under ? time, and Valkyrie in 10.

On Saturday Calamity emerged victorious versus Armagedon; Imajica fell to Dynasty and Immortal's attempt at taking back their land failed. Armagedon successfully held off and defeated xBushidox, and Crusaders attack on Etherblade has failed.

On Sunday yet another battle between xBushidox and Armagedon had drawn out to the full 3 hours with a good turtle from xBushidox, leaving them victorious by default.

Good job to all the factions. :D

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:

-Calamity bid 1 second before TW biddings ended, 80mil against EQ, ending the bid war.
-Bushido lost 1st TW due to low attendance, won with full.
-Equinox leader has been trying to get top players of smaller factions into one faction (Dynasty) to gank Calamity with Armagedon.
-Cala planning to test out anti-EQ strategies.
-Equinox undergoing internal conflict.

Current TW Breakdown:
Calamity : 17
Equinox : 14
Armagedon : 3
ENVY : 1
xBushidox : 1
Dynasty : 1
Crusaders : 2

*map coming soon*

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*
Hope to see you all next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lieal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Calamity had 2 defenses on Friday. Goodtimez was one of them. I forget the other one lol.
    hai2u
  • Bubimir - Dreamweaver
    Bubimir - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    really nice lieal, btw dynasty war was about 1hour longb:victory
    Lost everything in PK! Olee im still mad at u!b:angry
  • Novinha - Dreamweaver
    Novinha - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Calamity had 2 defenses on Friday. Goodtimez was one of them. I forget the other one lol.

The other one was Valkyrie - 10mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VictoryPets - Dreamweaver
    VictoryPets - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    From our (admittedly I'm biased) point of view:

Other rumours- EQ moved a bunch of rejects from their faction to bolster Arma, and stole most of the higher levels- leader of Arma sold out and is now EQ's director. Tactic failed and EQ have now moved more higher levels to Arma is preparation for double bidding on Calamity in the hope that splitting Calamity's forces will allow them not to have their as8888 handed to them again. It's also to bolster Arma's flagging member base as more people realise they were sold down the river and bail out of the sinking shipb:chuckle

Information:
    XBushidoX attacked with 38 players against Arma's defence team of 65+, and failed after an hour or more. Much hiding in catapults by Arma (apparently this is no longer illegal, or so I'm told, but as we fight with honour we're not gonna use that).
    Sunday's defence against Arma was with 40 players against 70+, and was one of THE epic defences ever made on the server- outnumbered and outclassed in levels, better tactics and better co-ordination won the day....I am very proud of the way my guys fought and am quite humbled that they want me as their leaderb:victory. Apparently their vent after the first hour or so was a joy to listen to!

Neither battle was fought with anywhere near our full strength- TW participation is entirely voluntary in our guild and many people away on holidays/finals, etc.

Quote of the week: 'wow you guys are tough..my charm ran out halfway through the battle'

And once again thanks for the report Lieal, I know you spend some time in getting it together and it is much appreciated by all.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    gratz Lieal, keep them commin

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Norina - Dreamweaver
    Norina - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks Lieal. You and your summary was missed. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ((AFK from game. bbiab.))
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Glad to have you back Lieal. Thanks for the summary =)
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lolwut fake Arma in DW?
  • Bubimir - Dreamweaver
    Bubimir - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeah lieal, grats on hercb:victory
    Lost everything in PK! Olee im still mad at u!b:angry
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Good job once again and XBushidoX did have 40 people on that defence not 80 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...