Loyalty

Chaoticelf - Heavens Tear
Chaoticelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Guild Banter
some know me already some don't I'm a archer and Guild Leader of Loyalty I've been in afew Guilds since i started as some might know i always hang around with my friend and Guild Director chaoself (cleric) we are the best of friends and joined the game at the same time our guilds small but growing fast we love our members and love the game if ya wanna join please read this thread first then contact me another thing WE DO NOT DO TW OR PKING don't believe in it and don't see the point of it if you wish to pk we suggest you go to another server that has pking ability.

we at loyalty have 10 rules stick to em and don't break em you'll be fine lol
rule 1) the game rules take precident...no if's buts or maybes....you break the game rules, you're out!

rule 2) be polite to everyone in the guild and others you meet

rule 3) donate if and when you can donations go towards the upgrade of the guild (one of those guidelines than rule)

rule 4) be active

rule 5) be helpfull if and when you can but do not demand help ask politely

rule 6) no Kill Stealing, antagoniseing others, obnoxious behaviour etc....you do it, you're gone. I know some others do the above, it doesn't make it right and if you got a problem with someone else then follow the proper channels please or talk to me.

rule 7) don't bring your r/l probs to the game. Everyone has them, we're all human, but bringing your problems and/or attitude from an arguement you had with your bf or gf or mum or dad or whoever is just going to make things unpleasant for everyone else. You're welcome to talk about it, but no attitude please....this is a game, not a councelling service...lol.

rule 8) remember the chain of command - being disrespectful to the guild leader will not be tolerated, nor will it be tolerated to others wether they're part of the guild or not.

rule 9) Don't beg for stuff....we're not a charity. If someone offers things to you then that's great, more power to 'em, but don't expect nor demand it.

rule 10) most breach of these rules will result in a warning....a second offense will be a kick from the guild and possible referral to a GM/admin depending on the severity of the offense....you've been warned!

Break a single one of the rules and myself or chaoself will warn you and if you continue we will kick you out the guild

we have afew allies around the game that we trust and care deeply about we'll always look after them and if they need us we'll be there our allies are Scarlet,xxxLCNxxx,DaRkLoRdS,BloodRose,Grinder's and Kingdom to you our allies we'll help you anytime you need us also if you want to join a simular guild to ours then please try Kingdom,DaRkLoRdS or BloodRose as they are just like us and are our allies and we will always help them with quests,info,bosses and fbs if needed and they're leaders Baium,InSaNeReApEr and Celesta are great leaders and we respect them alot b:pleased so if we don't have room please contact them and if they have room they might take you if we can't b:pleased

atm we only have one spot in the guild free but we are working on the upgrade to lvl 2 its a slow process but we'll make it sometime so please never hesitate to ask a Loyalty Memeber about us and see if its for you b:victory hope to cya in the game b:pleased
Post edited by Chaoticelf - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I guess you don't believe in punctuation either, eh?
  • bigredkane
    bigredkane Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    great stuff mate :-)

and thanks for the meantion. For those that don't know Chaotic or Chaos...these dudes ROCK!...hehe. :-)
    take care buddy, and I wish yourself, Chaos and your Guild the best. :-D

aww shucks...just came back a read the edit...thanks buddy...heh :-)
  • Looki - Sanctuary
    Looki - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nice threath, totally true:)

Its a nice guild. Loyal to each other on the top:)!

*Looki*
  • Feirala - Sanctuary
    Feirala - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    it's a good guild with good rules

when i cam in the faction i met some and now most/some
    are now my best/good friends

i'll always stay in it because it's the best guild
    i ever knew and good/nice people in it b:pleased
  • Neophyteheal - Heavens Tear
    Neophyteheal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    where have i seen this guild before its oddly familiar
  • clairehope
    clairehope Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Its nice to be part of a truly dedicated faction with good value's and polite members. Highly recommended on all accounts b:pleased
  • Baium - Heavens Tear
    Baium - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hiya ChaoticElf, how's things going mate?
    figured I'd shout you up on here...lol.
    I've been on my alt a lot - SuccubusGenX (she's my veno char...and doing really well at the moment, probably the most capable char I got..lol).
    could you shout me up on that char soon so I can add ya?
    Also, I hope you and chaoself (and your guild) had a great christmas.
    and..finally..got a friend who's trying to sell a pair of black cammo trousers for 350 to 400K...if you know anyone interested please pm her (her name is Deadlysweets) or pm me on my SuccubusGenX char.
    thanks.
    Take care and happy holllidays :-)

*edit* is ok...the cammo trousers got sold now...but I still wanna hear from ya buddy..lol :-)
  • Calinda - Heavens Tear
    Calinda - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've been in this guild long enough to say that Loyalty is a friendly and mature family, and a family it is.
    b:pleased
    Members recieve and give help whenever it's needed.

Proud to be a member!
    b:thanks
    Proud Leader of Loyalty b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World."
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It must be said..

This faction is wonderfull!!

If ya like an family helpfull faction with a lot of fun while playing. JOIN US!!!
    Fun it is in here!!b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Boinki - Heavens Tear
    Boinki - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:heart Loyalty
  • Calinda - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    BUMP

Coz it must be said: we have a GREAT NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

http://loyaltyfaction.110mb.com

b:thanks

Check it out!

For more info about the guild and our way of playing the game, contact me or VenLooki .

b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• woainiyuan
    woainiyuan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, I'm probably the newest person on the block, I just finished downloading / installing and whadya know . . . servers are offline, so I haven't even logged in for the first time yet ^^ but i know the best way to really get into a game is to find good people to help you along. So, i started checking out the guild forums, and thought this one might be a good choice, yes?? so here i am, asking if perhaps i may be allowed within your ranks.

blessed be,
    WoAiNi
  • Calinda - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    You are more then welcome!

Want more information about Loyalty, or do you want to join us after hearing all these good reactions?

Following persons can be contacted:

- Calinda (Leader b:victory)
    Or one of our marshals:
    - VenLooki
    - xLeeu
    - Annyza
    - DeadEyeJim

Happy gaming and hope to see you around!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Is ChaoticElf and ChaosElf still around?
    I'm Baium on an alt (well, this is now my new main...lol).
    Haven't spoken to ChaoticElf and ChaosElf for ages, hope they're doing ok.
    And I hope Loyalty are doing well.
    Bye for now and take care.
  • Boinki - Heavens Tear
    Boinki - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh yes they are around and doing fine.

I'll send them u're msg b:cute

And Loyalty is doing great as well, thank you for asking b:thanks
  • _Vinnie_ - Heavens Tear
    _Vinnie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BOO hehehehehehe thought i'd say hello to the old guildies and old friends hope all is well and hope to speak to you all soon in game b:bye b:chuckle b:pleased p.s this chaoticelf on my new main _Vinnie_
  • HolyNymf - Heavens Tear
    HolyNymf - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hey,

are u still recruiting? Sounds like a nice guild!

Bye!
  • Hunterste - Heavens Tear
    Hunterste - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hiyas peeps....really really should tell anyone who wants to join to come read ur thread first lol as the odd idiot does get in not knowing not to beg ect. played over 4 years and been in hundreds of guilds looking for just a couple of needs like.....(1) a leader that does his/her job without going to their head and think that they are GOD.(2) people in guild being good and not a power leveler thinking they know what they are doing.(3)enough people online in guild to chat or hunt,nothing worse than just u and 1 other peep on.(4) to be treated equal and given respect.(5) guild members to become awesome friends could trust and grow to miss when i started i thought these 5 small things would be in abundance.but as i have found out personally the total opposite is true.in all the years i have come across maybe 5 great guilds but only 1 home.i dont blow smoke up ppls behinds so when i say this i mean it,this guild the leader director officers and members are some of the best players and friends i have been lucky enough to meet ingame.you guys are everything peace out Ste
  • Hunterste - Heavens Tear
    Hunterste - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    been having housing difficultys and as u know my lappy fried.letting u guys know i be back ingame at most in 3-4 weeks from now.fingers crossed.see u guys soon Ste