Heavy cleric

Options
Tisa - Dreamweaver
Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
So, i came across this picture from MY EN....

Now i'm not trying to say heavy is viable for everyone or anyone, but this cleric doesn't seem bad at all, hell....looks pretty good to me. :o

Just wondering what you guys think...

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3032/20081125004429.jpg
Post edited by Tisa - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    It looks cool, and psy def and hp are awesome.
    But mag.attack and mag.def are low xD
    b:dirty
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dunno, damage is still comparable if not higher than a TT90 wep on mag cleric i think.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think at lvl 100 you should probably have a bit more hp. But nice to see that it is possible to accomplish and do well.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I guess this is just for full defence, cause the offensive side is crappy as hell. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    42 million sp b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There is a build called the Heavy Armoured Cleric on anther forum.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And now i notice 7k MP.
    Without orbs and charms, i cant imagen how hard would it be to grind :\
    edited July 2009
    Options
    And now i notice 7k MP.
    Without orbs and charms, i cant imagen how hard would it be to grind :\
    I usually wouldnt say this but, if you dont have a charm at lv100 you FAIL so bad lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I usually wouldnt say this but, if you dont have a charm at lv100 you FAIL so bad lol

Why would you fail without charms? b:sad
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why would you fail without charms? b:sad

cause @ lv 100 youll have dungeons that mob the living sh*it out of u starting with FB99 and times like that u cant always keep an eye out for MP with pots
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    except mby for running bubbles.. everything in the game can be done without having to have a heiro. may take more than 1 cleric, but there's no rule written in stone that says you HAVE to have cash or CS items to play the game lol
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    to answer some questions:
    its definetly a possible build, the defenses are awesome but the HP is lower compared to a robe-vit build (bout 1.5k less than me fyi)
    Damage/mana for grinding isnt an issue cause you normally restat into those build (full-vit or heavy) when youre at or well above 90
    this guy has the same weapon as me so i can say his damage isnt too bad, should be bout +7/+8 with 1-2 perfect shards

reason you do this is so you survive in TW and high levels instances
    due to Plumeshell i like the Robe build more cause you have enough reduction against physical with the shell

and wtf are you talking about? no charm? he can equip one any time thats nothing to be worried about
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    except mby for running bubbles.. everything in the game can be done without having to have a heiro. may take more than 1 cleric, but there's no rule written in stone that says you HAVE to have cash or CS items to play the game lol

Everything in game can be done without a heiro? Gtfo pve carebear, ever heard of plume shell in pvp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That S.S. makes me feel @ home: w/all the cat-shops in the background. It reminds me of the West Arch in Heavens Tear. >>;

BTW, It is fail to be lvl100 w/o Charm: but then again, it depends upon how the player plays:

- 1) Most things you need @ lvl 100, Will **** the Barb/BM or w/e other class you're having to support Esp if you're magic attack isn't up to snuff.

But, that again: goes to the personal playing style.

Everyone is different: Get used to it.
    -love it, hate it, or blacklist it- b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wouldn't this make them weaker, cus all their attacks are based on magic.... but if it was a veno it could work cus we use both p.atk and m.atk....

well anyway it would be a new thing to see a HA cleric kick **** ^_^ kudos to whoever is this actually worked for them
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its a cool build, and there really is nothing wrong with going heavy. i mean i see lots of heavy armored venos and they all have weps their own lvl and theyre mag. i only see this more or less as a good investment and a bad one. thier mag attack would suck.
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt