Frost Arrow (Max)
Stunning Arrow (Max)
Aim Low (Pace)
Winged Shell (Max)
Wings of Protection (Pace)
Thunderous Blast ( Pace)
Sharpened Tooth Arrow (Max)
Barrage of Arrows (Max)

Also, are there any PVP-needed skills missing/aren't needed on that list?
Post edited by Meteoric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Guardgodess - Sanctuary
    Guardgodess - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my answer would be yes because deadly shot deals a large amount of damage
  • Seveneyes - Harshlands
    Seveneyes - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is it worth levelling Deadly Shot up for PVP, along with the following skills:

Bow Mastery (Max) NEED THIS
    Blazing Arrow (Max) Will only use normal shots on robe classes, they have good fire defense. Useful for PvE though so worth levelling
    Winged Blessing (Max) NEED THIS
    Frost Arrow (Max) Useful in PvE so worth levelling, but limited use in PvP. Only really use is to help kiting vs bms/barbs
    Stunning Arrow (Max) My most used PvP skill, I use it on everything
    Aim Low (Pace) Only useful for the freeze for bms/barbs (Pace is good)
    Winged Shell (Max) A life saver in PvP, not as OP as other classes think
    Wings of Protection (Pace) Pace is good
    Thunderous Blast ( Pace) Pace is good
    Sharpened Tooth Arrow (Max) I'd say Pace with this, only useful vs high HP classes, or used for the AoE damage vs robes
    Barrage of Arrows (Max) Rarely use this in PvP, good for groups of robes, otherwise the chi would be better used for double spark and lightning for heavy or normal shots for robe

Also, are there any PVP-needed skills missing/aren't needed on that list?

You missed out 2 extremely key PvP skills. Lightning Strike and Thunder Blast!

They are our only real skills to use vs heavy armor users and then we need crit/spark to kill them. Both have good casting time and the cooldown isn't too bad. To be honest these are good vs LA users too.

Now your topic title meantioned deadly shot. I personally don't like it that much.

It does very good damage, but has a looooong casting time. Plus it's only good vs Robes/LA users, of which we are pretty good vs anyway. The only real use for it is if you have the jump on a robe/LA user then the casting time won't be a hinderance.

I recommend using normal shots in the middle of a fight, it saves MP, builds more chi up and doesn't render you useless for 3 seconds.