Options
Lieal - Dreamweaver
Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Trying this out, as many people have asked. =P

TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 19/06/09 – 21/06/09

This week’s major breakdown:
Boring weekend… TheTitans had two TWs, both defences, same as Immortal; Armagedon had one offense and one defence, and Calamity had one attack and one defense.

Schedule:

Offense
Defense

Friday (19/06)
Armagedon – Swamp of the Wraiths - Calamity

Saturday (20/06)
Equinox – Ancient Wall – Immortal
Calamity – Hidden Orchid – Armagedon
FireStorm – Harshlands – Dynasty
ENVY – Immolation Camp – Immortal
Crusaders – Ancient Peak – TheTitans
GoodTimez – Walled Stronghold – TheTitans

BREAKDOWN :

Completely boring weekend this week – on Friday Armagedon and Calamity went at it, with Calamity winning in sixteen minutes. Calamity won with an attack on Armagedon on Saturday in fourteen minutes – grats to Calamity.

On Saturday, Equinox did a crystal bash on an empty Immortal TW within thirteen minutes, FireStorm attacked Dynasty yet again with Dynasty successfully defending in nineteen minutes. ENVY – to the surprise of many – won against Immortal in an hour and twenty three minutes; GoodTimez attacked TheTitans and lost in nine minutes, and Crusaders attacked TheTitans and took land within one hour! Good job to all factions.

RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES:
No rumours, or any interesting fact… Immortal has been wiped off the map completely, I personally am hoping to see them come back soon! TheTitans also seem to be struggling a bit to stay on the map. Make it a bit more interesting next time, guys!

Current TW Breakdown:
Calamity : 15
Equinox : 13
Armagedon : 6
ENVY : 1
TheTitans : 1
Dynasty : 1
Crusaders : 1

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/adopter_pets40/2009-06-2023-59-26.jpg

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*
Hope to see you all next weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Lieal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mischa - Dreamweaver
    Mischa - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks Lieal for another awesome report <3 and congratulations to all the factions that won this weekend b:pleased

Crusader's is Equinox sister faction right? that makes it the first sister faction to ever win a territory through PvP TW (because BootCamp only won PvE TWs if I recall correctly?) so congrats to them!

makes it interesting because I wonder if that means Equinox will let them box themselves inside the ancient peak - walled stronghold territory. If that's so, next week there are only 3 possible choices to attack... Probably we will have a funnier TW next weekend b:victory
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks Lieal.

@ Crusaders and ENVY grtz
    @ GoodTimez b:chuckle
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Great Recap again this week, Lieal. Looking forward to next week.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fantastic report once again Lieal!
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that was a fun crystal bash b:chuckle
    nice report lieal mizu wants more
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lieal, biased or not, you started a nice job there.
    Ppl should read an learn and use the information they are sure is 100% true, the rest should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Anyway, don't change anything, you're doing a fine job. Not having the facts straight sometimes just adds some fun to it.

You should add something like : "Next day Gossip" and keep it up to date with things related to incomming TW.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theia - Dreamweaver
    Theia - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Will there be report for last weeks TW?

b:pleased
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Will there be report for last weeks TW?

b:pleased

Sorry guys... I've been busy these past few and upcoming weeks, so not much time to play. b:surrender I think I'll be around this weekend and try to get something up, but no promises.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]