My new opinion on Archers

Options
13»

Comments

• Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't worry about losing a fight Blanka. It sounds like Headshot used to be a friend of yours? It is a shame to make him an enemy.

Instead of QQing about Headshot you should become his ally. Imagine how helpful such a thoughtful archer could be. Together you can wander through perfect world causing blissful devastation and havoc where ever you go!! b:chuckle
  • pinkbliss
    pinkbliss Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    We all know that Headshot got lucky, I wasn't even concentrating properly. He got about 4 lucky crits in a row that's what did most of the damage. HE GOT LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

Those are not 'lucky' crits. Archers are born with crits. All they do is CRIT. so stop QQing.
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know right.
  • exileddw
    exileddw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i didnt bother to read through the whole post. but.. quoted from your sig.. "I'm quitting this stupid game
    f2p games are for poor losers"

Maybe you should quit the game if you complain about being killed by an archer.. were here to hurt ppl, crits or no crits. Complain about us kiting.. well sometiems we need to kite.

Less range, less dmg. except for our metal attacks and such.. So buh bye go play p2p game and fail there b:bye