Idea for Barbarian items

trose
trose Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I was looking at the clothing items ,but since I play a Barbarian most clothing items are kind of a waste since I spend most my time in Tiger form.
So the idea hit me , How about an item that changes the appearance of White tiger form?
You could start with items that change the White tiger into a Siberian tiger, Lion, wolf or Panda . Other more advance items could change the white tiger appearance into that of a black panther, Sabertooth tiger, Kirin ,Temple guard dog , or even a Small dragon . I'm sure people can think of even more forms .
This would not only give me a reason to spend more gold( Which people over at perfect world should like. :=) )but also make it easier to tell barbs apart when they are all in tiger form .
Just an idea.
Post edited by trose on

Comments

• Swagga - Dreamweaver
    Swagga - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    A little late to post a reply, I KNOW, but had to give this one a bump. I hope they do, do something like this. Tiger form is cool and all, but a little individuality would go a long way.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Like a permanent change, or temporary?

If it was temporary there's no way I would spend $$ on it, but if it were permanent....b:sin

I guess it isn't a bad idea, would definitely generate some $ b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That would be pretty sweet, but I don't see it happening :(

Prove me wrong DM's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • New_Soul - Sanctuary
    New_Soul - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeah, i never thought it made sense that a barb who looked like a wolf in human form still turned into a white tiger... Why not just have the true forms change with the style of the barbarian. So a panda barb would be a panda in true form.. so on and so forth.
  • Pel - Lost City
    Pel - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    We should all head over to the barbarian forum and count how many times people ask for their true form to reflect their human form. Its ridiculous. Shoulda been done a looong time ago.
  • Wane - Harshlands
    Wane - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeah, i never thought it made sense that a barb who looked like a wolf in human form still turned into a white tiger... Why not just have the true forms change with the style of the barbarian. So a panda barb would be a panda in true form.. so on and so forth.

I see what you mean, and I've thought about this alot. Wolves should turn into wolves, lions to lions, but pandas? You have to ask yourself, what would happen when you went to attack something? Barbarians should be ferocious, and all of our skills suggest that. Bestial rage, ferral regeneration, stomp of the beast king, flesh ream... But pandas sit around on their butts all day eating leaves. Not exactly fierce. I think the most logical thing would be to get rid of the pandas, but they cant do that now. They're in the game. They should have just made them grizzlies. But noo, padas are asian! It haas to be pandas! Anyway...

Hey, how come there aren't any NPC pandas or wolves? Were they added later after the game was made? Or are there, and I just haven't seen them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]