blazing arrow question

Options
Katz - Lost City
Katz - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
say i have it at lv 10 meaning i should get 40 % equipment value added to normal attacks

is this damage added only once, after you cast blazing to your damage, or instead each hit will have added 40% of equipment? also with xbows the damage varies so much, how is this percent added, a random value between min and max xbow attack?
meow?

b:bye
Post edited by Katz - Lost City on

Comments

• f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok when u cast blazing arrow it will add 40% fire dmg(if the skill is lvl 10) to normal arrows, that mean arrows without a skill. It hold on 10 minutes, then u have to recast it. it also effect to xbows and slings. with spark eruption i think too.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    blazing arrow is not affected by spark. it adds x% of ur wpn's base dmg to every NORMAL atk u deal out while the affect is on. since spark dont actually change any dmg on ur wpn, it just adds more dmg BASED on ur wpn dmg it does not affect blazing arrow.

however i dont know if u were cast blazing with say an xbow, then change ur wpn to something else would the blazing dmg addon be that of the original xbow or ur current wpn.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Seveneyes - Harshlands
    Seveneyes - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    also with xbows the damage varies so much, how is this percent added, a random value between min and max xbow attack?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe it adds 40% to the damage your bow dealt in a shot. For instance if your Bow damage does in between 100 - 200. Then each hit will hit for a Bow damage of between those numbers.
    So if it hits for 120 it will add on 40% of 120 and if it hits for 180 then it will add 40% of 180.

I say this from experience because I notice with blazing arrow activated the damage range for my normal shots is larger than without.
    however i dont know if u were cast blazing with say an xbow, then change ur wpn to something else would the blazing dmg addon be that of the original xbow or ur current wpn.

Based on my speculation above this wouldn't work.