Thinking of starting a summer Cleric.

Options
Drakos - Harshlands
Drakos - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
I have a level 40 BM and my summer vacation is like halfway over. But I kinda wanna make a summer cleric and lvl him. Should I? I saw those awesome lvl 50 robes and such but I dont know if i should temporarily ditch my BM for a cleric. Any Ideas would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Drake.
Post edited by Drakos - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lennson - Heavens Tear
    Lennson - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well many people make alternate characters of a different class for the purpose of being able to do something different from time to time.

Since the classes play quite differently if you find you're getting tired of one style of character play you can switch over to another and then switch back at a later time.

This can help to prevent the game from growing boring. It should be recognized though that in doing this it wont be possible to level any one character as fast, which may lead to falling behind of friends that do not make alternates.

On another note it is worthwhile trying out the various classes for the purpose for finding out which suites your style of play best.

That way when you do decide to put a lot of time into one character you will choose the one that you will enjoy the most.
    (most people do end up with a "primary" character that is of much higher level than their alts since it takes a lot of time to bring even just one to the higher levels, >80)
  • Xkairi - Lost City
    Xkairi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lvling a cleric cant hurt b:victory
    clerics are always useful and i'm sure you will enjoy the change from the BM.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I would suggest doing this on pve server and eventually you will have to heal up others.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Personally, I'd just say stick with the BM and get your main lvled and good
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i agree about the main and lol the title had me confused for a moment xD

"sumer cleric"...lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I would suggest doing this on pve server and eventually you will have to heal up others.
    Yeah, like Sanctuary. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have a level 40 BM and my summer vacation is like halfway over. But I kinda wanna make a summer cleric and lvl him. Should I? I saw those awesome lvl 50 robes and such but I dont know if i should temporarily ditch my BM for a cleric. Any Ideas would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Drake.

Stick with your BM if you havnt already switched.

I made the horrid mistake of switching between 5 characters who all are now 40+ and if i would have stuck with one id be above 70 now. I suggest get 1 character and use it till 90+

Wish i had that advice when i started off...