Attribute Stats

killermcd
killermcd Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Blademaster
Just wondering if anyone had an opinion on what a Lvl 50 BM Polearm attribute stats should be. I know mag should stay at 5 but I am not sure about the other three. Any input would be appreciated.
Post edited by killermcd on

Comments

• killermcd
    edited July 2009
    87 Vit, 64 Dex, 117 Str and 10 Mag is my build right now. I know I screwed up on the mag for sure but how much should I take off the others with a "reset all scroll" to get my strength, Vit and Dex right?
  • Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pole stats for level 51....Sorry I only give stats at odd levels, its the easiest for me to calculate

Min str =130
    Min dex =55

This leaves you with 75 extra points. Do with them as you will.

You prolly should get yourself a reset scroll. You dont have to. You could also just start dumping all your points into STR for a bit.

Just figure you need 2.5str per level.
    Your Dex is fine where it is but your VIT is Hella-High. You can afford to lose some if you wanted to restat

The 10 in Mag is not a killer, at some point I would say to restat, just cause it is not really helping, but its not terrible
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear
  • killermcd
    edited July 2009
    Thanks, I got myself a reset all and my stats are now 65 vit, 158 str, 62 dex and 5 mag. Love the new attack power but hate the 400hp I lost...