OMG wat is this?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Missesvemon - Harshlands
Missesvemon - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
ok this is a game now i put screen shots here and u find them,its bad if a blued charater out explores all of u
photo?photoid=42924546
Post edited by Missesvemon - Harshlands on

Comments

• Missesvemon - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    edited July 2009
    photo?photoid=42924546
    edited July 2009
    http://screenshotpwi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=42924546

just copy and paste it into the url the www.examplenotreal.com to view it,srry 4 the comilaction
    ...............................................................^do not click this grrrrr
    ...............................................................|
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    rofl :P

As far as I know, it's only used for a hidden quest you can get at around level 50. It's not a big deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this is the place of the daily arena event which unfortunately isn't implemented in the current version of pwi. b:sad
    and as dyskrasia already said also for the secret quest you get from thousand stream elder at lvl50.
    b:quiet
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's a icon for a broken image.

Just kidding!

That's scarlet alter alright.

I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that's all I need to say. Scarlet Alter.

....IIRC you need to have at least rank II to get that hidden quest.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • CRYSTY - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yup this is Scarlet Altar from a Hidden Quest. When ull reach 50 lvl ull be sent here by elder of Thousand Stream town to talk to this altar and colect 5 jade blood (those pink things around him on the ground) . Here isthe link for that quest http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1278062#post1278062 . See 1st quest Hidden Quest : Scarlet Gate.All u have to do 1st when u r sent here , just stay unmoved near center of Altar and a message will pop-up with next instructions. Good luck b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
    edited July 2009
    ok if the new screenshot isnt wat u c then just go to hte album and look at the second picuture

http://screenshotpwi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=43203209

photo?photoid=43203209

hes lvl is ? and his name is Alphaleus and has the pure wraith thing where the tameable or not symbol is,ive seen that symbol once b4 to.

http://screenshotpwi.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=43204371

i put several picutres of them on here but they're the same hehe u cant c the coridnates and cheat, hehe
  • CRYSTY - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    U saw a World Boss called "Alphaleus" in Deserted Sea.His lvl is 150 !! In all map , in some places ull see another bosses with [?] on his lvl which is mean is around at 150 lvl.They can be killed by a group with higher lvls ( i mean the tanker=that player who will get all hits from boss), usualy factions can kill this bosses if they have a high lvl 80-90 for tank and some clerics.On party can come even lower lvls to help and shot if the boss dont have magical attack to all around him (With splitting drops can be a problem :) every1 at end want some nice drops :)).I helped a faction to kill a World boss too, his HP points was 23 millions..!! This boss have same HP points 23977103 b:laugh. killing a world boss can take few hours !! Here is Alphaleus stats , location, and what he can drop http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/19468 .World bosses drop some rare items like special pages or rare materials to manufacture equipm for lvl 90+.This boss has
    Life
    23 977 103

Physical Attack
    17139 - 20567

Magic Attack
    7234 - 8681

Physical Defence

alot phys attack ,which is mean can be tanked by a barb around a lvl 85+ with some clerics to heal it.As u can see the boss has 2140 Phys Def,which is high compare with Soul hunter [?]

Life
    23 977 103

Physical Attack
    17139 - 20567

Magic Attack
    7234 - 8681

Physical Defence

Here u can see more locations and stats from more world bosses :
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/lvl/150

Good luck on your exploring b:victory and be careful, do not stay to much close to this bosses , they can kill a lvl 60 with 1 hit !..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI since nov 2008, FW open beta, BOI open beta, STO free-to-play open release, Torchlight I since came out.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thats a World Boss. In Land of Buried Bones area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Its true i it can kill me in one hit but come on im seeing things many white named ppl dont even c its alsum i put the link on the other post but if u no bout him them u no where the others r.OWNED BY A WHITED NAMED CHAR
    and i put several pics of other npcs near that world boss so u can c them wid out loseing 26.4% of ur xp like i did b:cry but u must admit u it owned by a lv26 b4 u looking at it b:victory i wasted 26.4% u must admit so i can get payback 4 it, oh CRYSTY u rock but u no everything i find, im gonna find something u dont no about so keep getting on like every friday or so and i will to. b:victoryi will win b:victory

"yup this is Scarlet Altar from a Hidden Quest. When ull reach 50 lvl ull be sent here by elder of Thousand Stream town to talk to this altar and colect 5 jade blood (those pink things around him on the ground) . Here isthe link for that quest http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...62#post1278062 . See 1st quest Hidden Quest : Scarlet Gate.All u have to do 1st when u r sent here , just stay unmoved near center of Altar and a message will pop-up with next instructions. Good luck ""U saw a World Boss called "Alphaleus" in Deserted Sea.His lvl is 150 !! In all map , in some places ull see another bosses with [?] on his lvl which is mean is around at 150 lvl.They can be killed by a group with higher lvls ( i mean the tanker=that player who will get all hits from boss), usualy factions can kill this bosses if they have a high lvl 80-90 for tank and some clerics.On party can come even lower lvls to help and shot if the boss dont have magical attack to all around him (With splitting drops can be a problem :) every1 at end want some nice drops :)).I helped a faction to kill a World boss too, his HP points was 23 millions..!! This boss have same HP points 23977103"