Manhung's hair...

Sacis - Lost City
Sacis - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
The quest tells me to search for her hair in the great lake. Does anyone remember doing this quest? I swear I have been in that lake and around there at least 3 times... Does anyone know where the stupid hair is at?
Post edited by Sacis - Lost City on

Comments

• Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bottom of the lake.
  • Sacis - Lost City
    Sacis - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I got that, but where? There's a giant island around in the middle of the lake. Is it closer to the southern end of the lake?
  • Myana - Sanctuary
    Myana - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Try 459 582 for the hair.

b:bye
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oh ye i remember that quest its so **** quest cuz you only have 5 min

and there are 2 lakes in the nearby waters that are name The Great Lake...thats the problem

a bigger problem is that it isnt in the actual Great Lake...but in a river that comes out of it.....if you stand next to the npc which gives u the quest....go directly in the nearest water this isnt a lake...but the little river next to it.....swimm down and there u find man hungs hair.....
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Go into the water behind Man Hung's dock. You'll swim straight back, and past turtles and big rocks to your right.

At the bottom are rocks that look like sandstone, called "Water Sediment." Mine one of those - it has the hair.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.