Comments

• Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Easily a veno with a herc.
  • Xlu_t_dithx - Dreamweaver
    Xlu_t_dithx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think my wizard has made a decent ammount of coin, being happy to meditate to get my mp back instead of spending any money on MP potions has saved me a fortune. Repair bills are low so I can afford to buy most reasonable items for my level.
    Well meditating takes time and time in perfect world is really important, cause it takes lots of time to lvl in Pw.
  • Lwyna - Sanctuary
    Lwyna - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Veno's. Since they require no skill and very little maintenance.

It's also why so many play them.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    find nectar+golden herb,
    make lifepowders sell em for 2k each,
    open catshop at west arc,
    ???????,
    profit?

seriously i make 100k-150k a night just by going to bed and leaving my comp online with a catshop open at west arc....

anyone can make money you just have to know how =p
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    archers maybe have to pay much for ammo, but they can get molds cheap. cause no other class uses bows(just maybe really a few BMs or like that) and light armors are weared just by archers and some clerics. so we can save money at the wep/armor molds/drops
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Easily a veno with a herc.

your serious?!?!?! omg..first of all herc is soooo expensive. most time when a veno gets a herc their broke after... herc only eats meat and fruit which also can be expensive unless you have a tome (no not the christmass thing cuz thats only for a week...)
    so, when you finaly broke cuz of your herc.. you now start again grind for money...
    but...its true veno is the richest class almost no armor repair (belt gets broke after 30 lvls!! :P) only weapon repair. pet needs food, but with a tome needs no food...!!!
    you can solo almost everyting, so you dont need to share drops/money with squad members b:pleased
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wich is the tome for no feed pets? not the boutique tome.

And yes we spend a lot of coins with legendary pets usually ppl send F/S around 2.3k -2.5k u need 9.999 F/S summary u need around 25-30millions for the egg and the special food to feed it until get full royality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wich is the tome for no feed pets? not the boutique tome.

Anything that fits the tome slot will feed your pets. Blessing of Christmas is the most common, however a lot of people are making different tomes doing rebirths.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As a level 70 veno, I can rake in about 300k an hour by just grinding, and I don't use pots and only very rarely have to repair my weapon.

My BF plays a barb. As others have said, burn through pots, insane repair costs. Sometimes he gains 5-figure profits after repairs and restocking.

Just to give you an idea of the disparity between barbs and venos. b:surrender
  • Senesia - Heavens Tear
    Senesia - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Veno definitely. At low level (below 40, or even 50) C or V Magmite can do very well and a well played veno can solo those levels with just 3 skills: Ironwood Scarab, Venomous Scarab and Heal pets. Then, as mentioned, with Soul transfusion, Nature Grace, Metabolic Boost, there's basically no need for pot. (And most veno at that level probably have enough coins to get a legendary)

Sure it is true that all players can earn coins from catshops and AH, but that's not a class specific advantages so it's not discussed here. After all you still need to grind and play the game, and veno is what I consider to have the abilities to gain more in those areas.

My veno had around 2.5 mil when she's level 30. Comparing to my archer.. only 120k at level 25.
  • Firelance - Dreamweaver
    Firelance - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Veno is richest, as people stated.
    Mage is the poorest, as in we have a ton of skills to level.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    One thing people are not saying is that they usually are referring to venos w/ herc.
    Wrong, so very wrong. A herc veno makes no more than a veno with golem. I'ts all in how you spend. My mag can solo tt just as easy as a herc...can grind as easy as a herc, only difference is a herc can tank a boss a bit better. nuff said
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The "Daikoku" class