Molds?

Options
ryuji
ryuji Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in The Crafting Nook
When I wandering around archosaur and found some interesting equipments and i needed mold. Where do I get molds o.O?
Post edited by ryuji on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ryuji wrote: »
    When I wandering around archosaur and found some interesting equipments and i needed mold. Where do I get molds o.O?

They drop from FB bosses.

If you're the same level as the boss theres about a 5% chance of it dropping, and if your more then 10 levels above it the chance drops to about 1% or lower.

EDIT: if you see somebody with the armor or weapon name in gold it means it was either crafted from a mold or its gold HH gear.
  • ryuji
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks, btw what exactly does FB stand for? Sorry for newbie questions -.-'
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ryuji wrote: »
    Thanks, btw what exactly does FB stand for? Sorry for newbie questions -.-'

NP, these are common questions

FB stands for First Battle, it has to do with the quest you get every level after 19, you have to go into a cave and kill some over powered mobs with a party. It goes like this 19FB 29Fb 39FB 49FB 59FB 69FB 79FB 89FB 99FB 109FB.
  • ryuji
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks again =D
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    actually only the lvl19 instance is called "First battle", the FB comes from "Fu Ben", which means, in chinese, something like Dungeon.

The name was kept on MY-EN because lots of chinese players went there and were used to the name FB.

We should maybe call it something else here, but still, everyone pretty much knows what it means when you shout "Need help for FBx9" ingame, so no one will really care.
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ara wrote: »
    actually only the lvl19 instance is called "First battle", the FB comes from "Fu Ben", which means, in chinese, something like Dungeon.

The name was kept on MY-EN because lots of chinese players went there and were used to the name FB.

We should maybe call it something else here, but still, everyone pretty much knows what it means when you shout "Need help for FBx9" ingame, so no one will really care.

Well, when OB starts, most wont know what FB means since those dungeons are now called Call of Duty's.

FB meant Fu Ben which meant tablet as fas as i know in my-en.

CD19 sounds fine atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    agreed, Cd sounds ok there, let`s just call it that :D
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ... what exactly is wrong with calling it FB? Is it really that confusing?
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    ... what exactly is wrong with calling it FB? Is it really that confusing?

It probably is for people who haven't played the game before. :3
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It probably is for people who haven't played the game before. :3

There are much more confusing things in this game than FB = Iron Blood Tablet Dungeon.
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I bet calling things by what they are called in this version will make things a little bit less confusing. Especially for new players.
  • tuathose
    tuathose Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have noticed that none of my COD's have been called "First Battle", in actuallity, they have carried the label "Fierce Battle". Yes they are called Call of duty as well, but each FB is commonly known as Fierce Battle. You guys should know these things, I only have 3 chars going right now, and i know.
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    by the way you cant call it CoD

because it is Call TO Duty

Not Call Of Duty ;)
  • edouardthekiller
    edouardthekiller Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    so why don't we call it CTDx9 ?
  • Sidel - Dreamweaver
    Sidel - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think FBxx is the perfect thing to call these I remember other games and having to type out the full instance name is lame...
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    can we call it cecil?

or steve?
  • f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Final Boss^^
    joke
    ah there is not fb 49, but a fb 51
  • Leggollas - Lost City
    Leggollas - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    some1 told me that FB means Final Boss, its probably wrong, but it sounds good to me, and makes sense, bcoz its like the final boss u need to kill at the end of each group of 10 lvls (19,29,39,49 etc...)
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    some1 told me that FB means Final Boss, its probably wrong, but it sounds good to me, and makes sense, bcoz its like the final boss u need to kill at the end of each group of 10 lvls (19,29,39,49 etc...)

Yeah until your level 56/7+ then you got to kill all sorts of stupid bosses.. all the time.
    Dragon of the Depths,
    krimson beyond,
    slither
    etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Athalon - Dreamweaver
    Athalon - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    When people are dealing with fb19 for new players i agree that it should be explained that the name of the quest is Call to Duty: Xenobeast. But if a player has not figured out by lv29 and fb29 what it is commonly called... well... they need to learn. When i'm advertising to help with FBs i will call them Call to Duty just to keep it clear. But if i am talking in HellFire (BTW we are recruiting lv18+ (15+ clerics)) then i will say fb. Experienced players and players playing with experienced players will know what i mean. If i had to guess id say 87% of the players understand FBxx