Recruiting for RP faction (sanctuary)

Semrarose - Sanctuary
Semrarose - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
We are a new faction comprised of experienced role-players. We're playing a military style rp here. Our rp can be considered by some (especially the care bear types) rather heavy.
- Looking for experienced rp'ers, any levels, elf or human race (it's just the way we're rp'ing, sorry).
- If you can not differentiate between ic and ooc...we're not interested.
- If your feelings get hurt easily...best not bother.
- Our faction chat is for ic only, we're serious about making this work and the quality of immersion.
- No one under 18 years.
- We're very helpful...we have armor, weapon and apothecary manufacturers.
- We have high levels for fb running to ensure you always get your own drops.
- We are also very active in many time zones (from Europe to United States).

OOC - we're a group that has been playing various games together for years, many rl friends. Most of us are over the age of 30 so adult rp will come up (though not cybering, we're not that type).

If interested or have questions, let me know.

Let me repeat...we can be considered heavy rp. This means no "giggling", "wiggling","use of smilies while ic", no whining or disrespect. The courtesies you show, will be returned in kind...good or bad.
Post edited by Semrarose - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Still recruiting!
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Highly recommended for any serious role player out there.

I'll add to the main post the following:

1- We keep the faction Drama-Free ooc -wise. We love good dramas, plots, war and romance fiction role playing but we are serious about people that can't see the difference between role playing and taking things personally. We boot Drama-lovers.

2- We do our role play in game, not only faction chat but gatherings and mini-events be that Tavern meetings, parties or development of events that we write and live in game.

3- We boot non-active. We are not one of those factions who keeps non-active because numbers. To role play we need people active. Quality over quantity.

4- You must be creative and have an interesting ic personality to share with us. We enjoy characters with several layers, those who can surprise us and make our in game time more interesting.

5- Levelling your character is important to us. We role play and we do our in game developments, one not being a restriction to the other.

This said, thanks and welcome to the new members and looking forward for meeting more experienced role players here.
  • NFlamel - Sanctuary
    NFlamel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    PWI is an awesome game, full of beautiful scenarios, stories and incredible game play! Why not explore the full potential that it can bring us?

Roleplaying refers to the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role. Roleplaying game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of fictional characters and that is what we have fun doing it!

Add another layer to your game play and join us today!
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Still recruiting...

You can be ANY level...
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would like to join but i wont be able to be on every day (because i have school and work) but once summer comes then i will only have work. Also ive only had experiance with forum based rps so far. and im on harshlands and im not shure if i can change servers or not. so thats the bad news. Good news: I have human and elf files (my veno is just the one i play most often) i know the differance between ooc and ic and i dont take offence to any thing really (you can just read my quote at the bottem.) You can pm me if its ok for me to join.
    Thanks for your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I would like to join but i wont be able to be on every day (because i have school and work) but once summer comes then i will only have work. Also ive only had experiance with forum based rps so far. and im on harshlands and im not shure if i can change servers or not. so thats the bad news. Good news: I have human and elf files (my veno is just the one i play most often) i know the differance between ooc and ic and i dont take offence to any thing really (you can just read my quote at the bottem.) You can pm me if its ok for me to join.
    Thanks for your time.

I sent you the private message, I hope I have addressed your questions to your satisfaction there.
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Tired of just grinding away in game for xp? Have some role-play experience?

Contact us.

Aurum Faction
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Looking for imaginative, mature. active role-players.
  • Razieltae - Sanctuary
    Razieltae - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Excellent small group, mature people, self-sufficient, active in game and forum, creative and exclusive role play forms. To join, contact any of us in game and we will direct you to our web-site and an interview.

Quality first! Join today.
  • Ajena - Sanctuary
    Ajena - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Does this clan not exist any more? It's only been a few weeks.
  • rameriz0
    rameriz0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How does one make multi leaders in a faction?
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    rameriz0 wrote: »
    How does one make multi leaders in a faction?
    Not leaders, directors...we take turns.

Does this clan not exist any more? It's only been a few weeks.

We've been sort of quiet due to a few people having real life business...we will return in full form hopefully this weekend.