CrazyStone

metamorphasis
metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Im REALLY surprised PWI hasn't gotten this one yet...What were you guys thinking? Hou Jehnsi only in Arch? that really is crazy. How about having it in every major city? Less traffic, would do wonders for everyone - this i'm sure of..
Post edited by metamorphasis on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    meh..
    it's fine
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yeh..
    its fine
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • RamArch - Lost City
    RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yep its cool where it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its fine everyone is in arch at least once a day wether its to shop or do other stuff so its not that hard unless ur lazy and dnt want to make the trip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not everyone has a sh!itty comp...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Leave it where it is. We hate change. *glaces at GM's and Devs, clears throat* Ahem...MOST change...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Would you rather have her moved to Thousand Streams?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Would you rather have her moved to Thousand Streams?

Still, CS starts at level 30; it's the same level where you should be flying, so unless she gets dumped in the middle of an area full of aggros, even there isn't as bad as it sounds. b:chuckle
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think you are making mountains out of mole hills... that's a phrase I stole from a book. The book I'm supposed to be "reading". Pshhh who has time for reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Butt_Head - Dreamweaver
    Butt_Head - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its good where it is, its easy to find, and besides archosaur is like the capital of the land, and CrazyStone is very useful to the low lvl players, later it doesnt even give 10% but nvm, the point is it should stay where it is, i dont see any reason to move it.
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bad move. I've seen it on other MMOs. Whenever there is an important NPC such as Hou, business players swarm around the area it's in due to the high traffic. If you make more Hou's and put him in all the cities, the intense lag that is currently contained within West Archosaur will spread. Do you really want that to happen?
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&amp;! jump!
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bad move. I've seen it on other MMOs. Whenever there is an important NPC such as Hou, business players swarm around the area it's in due to the high traffic. If you make more Hou's and put him in all the cities, the intense lag that is currently contained within West Archosaur will spread. Do you really want that to happen?

At the most I would say maybe put her in each district of Arch like they did the Auctioneers, but eh it's not necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]