Zhen-Party-Guide

Options
f22araptor
f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
When I write in World Chat, that I search member for Zhen-Party, I alway get PMs like this: “WTF is a Zhen-Party?”. Out of this reason I write this guide. I hope you like it!

What is a Zhen-Party?

A Zhen-Party means mobs get killed by a Never-Ending-AoE from Wizard(Dragon’s Breath) or Archer (Barrages of Arrows) and big amounts of EXP. A Zhen-Party needs (min) 1h. While a Zhen-Party, Training Esotericas are used, that you get more Spirit and EXP.

Which Classes I need for a Zhen-Party-Squad?

2 DD’s (Archer or Wizard)
The DD’s kill the mobs with their AoEs
2 Cleric’s
The Cleric’s cast Heaven's Wrath (RB) that the AoE is more powerfull and Regeneration Aura, which reduce the Dmg to 50%
2 Lurers
The Lurers get the mob and lure them into the AoE.
Lurers can be everyone.

Which Items I need?

The DD’s and the Cleric MUST have a Gold Spirit Charm, that the AoE and the BB/RB are “Endless”. A Guardian Charm and Guardian Angeles for all Zhenners are sensible too. Everyone should use a Training Estorcia.

Which Mobs?

The mobs you want to kill have to be meele. And they shouldn’t have any Skill Blocker like Stun. Find your own pefect Zhen mobs, mine are Seaweed Thiefs (Lvl 72) in Sanctuary. With the BB, they are not so hard.

Before a Zhen-Party

Go to the toilet, eat something and look that you have nothing to do the next hour. The best point to meet your squad is the nearest city. Repair all your items, especial the weapon. If you are an Archer, look that you have enough ammo, for 1h Zhen-Party, you should have 7,5k ammo with you. And if u want to do much Zhen, don’t update Barrages, leave it at Lvl 1. In the town, you should equip your charm.

At the Zhen-Place

First the DD’s and the Cleric’s need Sparks (Embrace or just normal shots on mobs), and don’t forget Buff’s (group buff’s are perfect). Then set up the AoEs: Wizards just start Dragon’s Breath, for Archers: duel the Cleric which will cast the BB. You have to win the duell, first shot a few normal shoot at the cleric till he is nearly “dead” and then start Barrages. Make sure that the Spirit Charm is equipped before the duel. If you win and don’t click Esc, your Barrages will continue. After the AoEs are started, the Cleric’s have to start RB and BB (with equipped Spirit Charm). Make sure that the DD’s are in the Area of BB/RB. Now use the Training Esotericas.

Start Luring!

Now the Lurers should start to lure mobs, Venos can use their pets, Barb can use Tiger Form, or a member on a mount. Don’t walk to fast that you don’t lose aggro. If the mobs are in the Range of the BB, the aggro will went to the Cleric. At the Cleric, he will be hit by the AoE and now the DD has the aggro, but till it reach the DD, it’s often dead already. The Lurers can get really big groups of mobs, it doesn’t meter.

What to do when someone die?

First: STOP LURING!
Then the RB Cleric should stop his Bubble and revive the dead player. Buff him again and then go on, time is money and EXP :)

After 1 hour

Now the Training Esoterica are over. If you made everything right, you should have +15-30% to your Exp. If you want, ask your squad for one more hour. Maybe not all will stay, but I often made Zhen-Partys with the same squad for 2-3 hours. But please: make a little break (5-10 minutes). Drink something, eat a little bit, go to the fresh air because while a Zhen-Party it could destroy the Zhen. After that you can go on.

Short Cut’s

DD Damage Dealer, the one who deal the Dmg to a mob
RB Red Bubble, Heaven's Wrath
BB Blue Bubble, Regeneration Aura
Lurer The one who lure the mobs in the AoE
Post edited by f22araptor on

Comments

• f22araptor
    f22araptor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pls feel free to write a comment
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol ok,

I think is a nice guide for everyone who didnt now what is a zhen party and what they will do at zhen party sqd

Very usefull for ppl who wants go up lv and is bored to grind

Good Job ^^

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    a really gud guide. 2 thumbs up b:victory
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User