new payment option

Eriestrength - Sanctuary
Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
id like to hear everyones views and thoughts on this and what they think it will do for the economy.
Post edited by Eriestrength - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are you talking about Rixity (too lazy to spell check) and coinstar payment options?
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Are you talking about Rixity (too lazy to spell check) and coinstar payment options?

unless theres another new payment optionb:chuckle
  • Rdevils - Dreamweaver
    Rdevils - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Got to love the Coinstar option b:victory, there are 2 less than 1/4 of a mile away from my house. b:surrender oh wait that just means that im to lazy to go any farther than that for some zen. b:cry
  • Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary
    Fats_mcfatty - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can anyone tell me how the coinstar thing works?
    I'v done coinstar before... put in coins, get slip, go to register to get cash.
    When does getting Zen come in?
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it's awesome that the european folks now have a cash card available in their stores also. I'm sure gold prices will drop, now that they will have an easier option to purchase gold and therefor resulting in more gold in game and that will lead to a lower conversion amount.

I'm looking forward to having gold back to 105K like it was back in the past.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it's awesome that the european folks now have a cash card available in their stores also. I'm sure gold prices will drop, now that they will have an easier option to purchase gold and therefor resulting in more gold in game and that will lead to a lower conversion amount.

There is that, and it also lengthened the lifespan of PWIb:victory
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think it will bring gold prices back down to what was considered fair and normal. 130k per gold or more is a bit much. With more of it circulating it can and will bring down the price of gold. Whereas things that are in and from the boutique will remain around the same prices. As it doesn't matter how much gold is, the things in the boutique remain at a constant price(unless there is a sale of course)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I'm also very happy for them! It's about time. b:pleased
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Seriously annoyed at PWI,i can now get gold just by taking 20 steps away from my house....i won't be able to resist it now ughh
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Seriously annoyed at PWI,i can now get gold just by taking 20 steps away from my house....i won't be able to resist it now ughh

On the bright side, gold prices may fallb:dirty........hopefullyb:surrender
    Quit.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can't say I'm too mad, everyone has change that they don't want or use lying around somewhere
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I can't say I'm too mad, everyone has change that they don't want or use lying around somewhere

i agree 100% with spoons, i got a ton of change to cash anyhow lol