personal kos

spirea
spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
SoAsian stole a mold. <--- now that is common but not under these circumstances

It was an fb79 mold (misty forest ring)6 millish
It was also a guild fb run, he stole it from his own guild members
He left guild and pretend to quit after stealing it
1 day later he flaunts about how he got 6 million from stealing

P.s this is for a friend who cannot afford anything, is lower leveled(it was her own fb run she provided wines).

Any guild who invites SoAsian will be on my kos until he is kicked, that includes Cq, spec , gz ect

though hopefully they wont stoop that low...
Post edited by spirea on

Comments

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    spirea wrote: »

P.s this is for a friend who cannot afford anything, is lower leveled(it was her own fb run she provided wines).

Any guild who invites SoAsian will be on my kos until he is kicked, that includes Cq, spec , gz ect

uhhh SoAsian has been a 7x for....6 months? All he does is log on, RPK and be a ****.bag. What the hell do you expect?

Unless the ring was called to a specific person, should be no reason to QQ about.

And im pretty sure SoAsian is on 90% of the servers "kos list"
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Must be the curse of the mistys b:shocked
  • calvin
    calvin Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQ i am the crafted for SoAsian..
    that scammer made me crafted his ring,
    and i found out that he scammed a lowbie's mold..
    i was so regret i crafted that for him..
    KOS HIM PLX..
    ^^he was trying to scam my misty ring too LOL FAIL
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Run guys she has a +1 weaponb:shocked
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Original owner of SoAsian quit a while ago I believe.
    The current one is just a **** who likes pissing people off.
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pervs wrote: »
    Run guys she has a +1 weaponb:shocked

b:shocked run guys it's the one who died before he could attackb:shutup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Right after you said that on WC he pmed me about joining rq.

Thought about inviting him but he was annoying in guild chat before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Can i join RQ? b:cute

9x carebear to the max

will QQ when die

will die....alot
  • SoAsian - Lost City
    SoAsian - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ya ive just seen Spirea's list about whut i did wrong and all just now. but i think i have to say a lot of things about this matter.

1) Spirea u have been pking me since what? 6 months ago to now? ur a random pker >_>" what makes me tick all of a sudden? this isnt guna bother me.

2) Any guild that doesnt let me join is cool. I have my guild "PandaPros" <3

3) What i did was not wrong. Let me explain this in detail :P *follow to #4*

4) Saleiya had an fb79 to do. She invited her fellow Nagare members which included myself, DarkSmoke, Jungleboy, Angelzeus, and this Asperity guy. Turns out he only had 1 wine for fb. So as a good guildmate, i offered mats for a second wine. Saleiya thankfully accepted and as gratitude, he insisted that we could have ANY DROPS as quote" a mold run". The OTHER fellow members decided not to participate in this offer by Saleiya but i agreed to the terms. For this i was called greedy and other bad words i cant say but to make a long story short, when it was time to kill Linus (guy who drops ring mold) we killed him. Everyone picked up some stuff and i happened to get the Misty Forest Ring mold. So then i left pt and quit Nagare. If u think this sounds unfair then i have no obligation to judge u for ur opinion. well kthanksbai ^^
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ya ive just seen Spirea's list about whut i did wrong and all just now. but i think i have to say a lot of things about this matter.

1) Spirea u have been pking me since what? 6 months ago to now? ur a random pker >_>" what makes me tick all of a sudden? this isnt guna bother me.

2) Any guild that doesnt let me join is cool. I have my guild "PandaPros" <3

3) What i did was not wrong. Let me explain this in detail :P *follow to #4*

4) Saleiya had an fb79 to do. She invited her fellow Nagare members which included myself, DarkSmoke, Jungleboy, Angelzeus, and this Asperity guy. Turns out he only had 1 wine for fb. So as a good guildmate, i offered mats for a second wine. Saleiya thankfully accepted and as gratitude, he insisted that we could have ANY DROPS as quote" a mold run". The OTHER fellow members decided not to participate in this offer by Saleiya but i agreed to the terms. For this i was called greedy and other bad words i cant say but to make a long story short, when it was time to kill Linus (guy who drops ring mold) we killed him. Everyone picked up some stuff and i happened to get the Misty Forest Ring mold. So then i left pt and quit Nagare. If u think this sounds unfair then i have no obligation to judge u for ur opinion. well kthanksbai ^^

/threadb:bye
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dunno if people are simply protecting themselves or whatever. But I checked with the majority of the members who went and they said that you did not provide any mats for wine whatsoever. And that the drops as mold run terms were not said. Besides, if you did nothing wrong, then why would you quit party and guild immediately?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimjawinflamez
    grimjawinflamez Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol he clearly jacked your mold, I dont even play anymore and its obvious he jacked ur **** if he dropped party and dropped guild tag immedietly b:cute
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol He Clearly Jacked Your Mold, I Dont Even Play Anymore And Its Obvious He Jacked Ur **** If He Dropped Party And Dropped Guild Tag Immedietly B:cute

Qft.

Soasian = Sosneaky-_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He's pantsless now. SoAsian bought himself some shiny new cuisses of the sea captain and lost them 15 minutes later getting PKed b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He's pantsless now. SoAsian bought himself some shiny new cuisses of the sea captain and lost them 15 minutes later getting PKed b:chuckle

SS plz I want to see his wiener b:cute
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't like Nagare.....

They kicked me out for no reason or if there was one they didn't tell me.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't like Nagare.....

Did you even ask them yourself? You can dislike them all you want but i can only think of three reasons Maiya would kick you.

1.) Inactive.
    2.) Not listening to officers.
    3.) Doing something unbecoming of the guild.

They are good people Jungleboy and Maiya.
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't like Nagare.....

lets see, you were pking my lv 30 factionmembers...
    then i come over there, see you are redname and they are white...
    so i kill you... you try to pk them again... so i kill u...

then u went on a rant how u would make ur guild and all allies kos me...
    so i had a chat with ur officers, and apperently u told them they attacked you first...

maybe they didnt like lying whiners that loose to people -10 their level... i dunno
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    SS plz I want to see his wiener b:cute

What weiner? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I honestly don't even remember your name (a lot of snipers nowadays) so it probably happened when I was offline. None of this seems familiar to me. o_o

And I have heard of Asian's new loss. Not as expensive justice, but still justice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nagare is a very good faction idk what that archer is talking about my brother is in that faction and they seem to treat him right snd bring very helpful so i dont think they would kick you for no reason and what the **** is wrong with you picking on lvl 30s
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i messed up on being* and and*
  • SoAsian - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    umm yea....im pretty sure i gave sale about 10 or 15 mats. and yes sale DID say that he was guna put it on free mode. it wasnt on random cuz everyone got what they picked up. i went for mold and thats that. why did i drop pt? its end of fb, everyone does that. why did i quit nagare? i didnt. well not immediately. u guys told me to give back mold and i refused. rules were straight and simple, but u guys can twist the story to however u want ^^. oh and btw the leggings? i think i bought that with the $$$ i got from ring so i dont call that injustice. i just got more money out and bought even better ones.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    u guys can twist the story to however u want ^^

Impossible to tell which side is telling the truth. Each will defend themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol the fact that he dropped guild after this meant he jacked u

unless theres a SS of this "So as a good guildmate, i offered mats for a second wine. Saleiya thankfully accepted and as gratitude, he insisted that we could have ANY DROPS as quote" a mold run". The OTHER fellow members decided not to participate in this offer by Saleiya but i agreed to the terms." or SS even now this person sayin somethin like this

b:bye
  • corpendium
    corpendium Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im not here to defend myself al you care abouth is what right and whats wrong. SoAsian...i warned you to stop lying you selfish greedy ****. now you are in a faction Bloodlust charming a poor noob player!! ionely, shes been warned you ****, as i warned you to stay out of trouble you keep lying. Wel im gone promise you this you fat ****!!, Me and my friend wil continue pking you until you wil be broke, we wil steal your dolls, your bag equipment and unbound Equip. Thats one! Two.....im gone make shure you wil leave the server you swine and BTW SoAsian.....i got Screenshots hunney >.> BOOO. You can run but you caaaant HIDE!!!! WOOOOOOOT, dropped your pants already..gone make you drop more THIEF!
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:bye what a pointless thread... everyone should already know how SoAsian is like
  • SoAsian - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    ummm..? ok look. im not a bad guy. im not a greedy one at that too. yesterday a friend of mine let me borrow her hellfire drake and i returned it. im not a bad guy, i only mess with people who mess with me. its just how i am. but to friends, i wouldnt do anything bad but yea u guys can say whatverrrrrrr u want about me and still not care. why? cuz idk most of u and most likely u arent friends ^^
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ummm..? ok look. im not a bad guy. im not a greedy one at that too. yesterday a friend of mine let me borrow her hellfire drake and i returned it. im not a bad guy, i only mess with people who mess with me. its just how i am. but to friends, i wouldnt do anything bad but yea u guys can say whatverrrrrrr u want about me and still not care. why? cuz idk most of u and most likely u arent friends ^^

If u didnt care why post o.O ?
  • Snipah - Lost City
    Snipah - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    probably becuz hes and attentionwhore