Hey spoons since ur on...

BratFury - Heavens Tear
BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I know ppl have asked you which server you play on, you don't wanna answer and I think thats cool and all but...

the curiosity has got to me... which class do you play? Or do you have more than one toon? And if you have more than one which is your favorite to play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BratFury - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i believe someone once posted that he plays a cleric or at least a elven class

who knows if that person told the truth tho ..
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not going to answer any of these :P Nothing personal I just don't want people to try to accuse me of bias toward any class. Not that it matters really, since my own class opinions have no influence over the game.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    So basically what you are saying is you reserve the right to refuse to answer any potentially personal information about yourself?

Ok... will you tell us what the highest level you have achieved on any character is? :)

And I find it refreshing you buy gold b:chuckle Is it difficult to switch from GM mode to regular player?

I'm not going to answer any of these :P Nothing personal I just don't want people to try to accuse me of bias toward any class. Not that it matters really, since my own class opinions have no influence over the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Nope :)

Put it this way, I don't PK in this game because I personally believe that Pking has no point here. I PK in games that allow you to steal all items from a player that you kill, and conversely you have the potential to lose all of your items if you are killed.

I play hard classes in PWI, but not necessarily PK classes, for the aforementioned reasons.

It's not hard to make the switch. The common misconception is that we use GM powers for our legit characters. This isn't the case, I like playing legitimately because as a GM this game presents absolutely no challenge for me, and I play games FOR the challenging aspects
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sounds fun...I am still waiting for my duel b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Sounds fun...I am still waiting for my duel b:sad

like I said, unless I can completely clean out your character on death you won't find me attacking you.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    like I said, unless I can completely clean out your character on death you won't find me attacking you.

Spoons is a high-stakes roller. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009

LOL...I said duel not pk...silly Spoons.

But alright.....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    LOL...I said duel not pk...silly Spoons.

But alright.....b:surrender

You'd beat me in this game for sure Reds, don't doubt that
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Put it this way, I don't PK in this game because I personally believe that Pking has no point here. I PK in games that allow you to steal all items from a player that you kill, and conversely you have the potential to lose all of your items if you are killed.

That is the only thing i no like in PW... i agree b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    b:chuckle giggles b:chuckle

Put it this way, I don't PK in this game because I personally believe that Pking has no point here. I PK in games that allow you to steal all items from a player that you kill, and conversely you have the potential to lose all of your items if you are killed.I believe here you could have that potential, especially if the same person kept PKing you over and overb:chuckle

I play hard classes in PWI, but not necessarily PK classes, for the aforementioned reasons.Hmm... you don't make figuring this out very easy.

It's not hard to make the switch. The common misconception is that we use GM powers for our legit characters. This isn't the case, I like playing legitimately because as a GM this game presents absolutely no challenge for me, and I play games FOR the challenging aspectsWell I don't see how anyone could think that you use your GM stuff. As this account has no choice but to be separate from your personal one. So if you play for the challenge can we assume one day you will meet the level cap? Are you THAT patient?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    PKing over and over? What if I don't want to waste my time on that? I could get many more items if I only had to kill you once.

I don't know about the level cap, I'm not as hardcore as some of our players
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I play hard classes in PWI, but not necessarily PK classes, for the aforementioned reasons.

It's not hard to make the switch. The common misconception is that we use GM powers for our legit characters. This isn't the case, I like playing legitimately because as a GM this game presents absolutely no challenge for me, and I play games FOR the challenging aspects

So. You're a Wizard in-game. Interesting. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009
    Yes, I understand. Its why I b:chuckle 'd LOL!

I know, some crazy hard core gamers on here!

Well thanks for what little input you did give :)

PKing over and over? What if I don't want to waste my time on that? I could get many more items if I only had to kill you once.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2009

IN this version = 105 (for right now.
    So. You're a Wizard in-game. Interesting. b:chuckle

Lol....Well to be honest it is one of 2 classes. Although I do not think that is really matters since any class can pk. Some are just much batter at it then others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes wizards is a hard class in a general sense. Some would say a barb is equally as hard but at least barbs can take (a lot) more than a few hits before their HP hits 0. It's the main reason why I've stopped playing on my wiz. Venomancers are much more suited to me because I like solo'ing. b:victory

Spoons....either on HT, Sanc or DW.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sounds like spoons would be perfect with one of the two private servers I used to play on another game. Everytime you died you'd lose your items, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    His avatar looks like a BM.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    His avatar looks like a cleric.
    Non-mule characters:

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Since his avatar says GM, I am sure it is very irrelevant to which character he plays as a regular player in game.......
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    And clerics aren't exactly a hard class....
    Non-mule characters:

edited June 2009
    So it IS a Wizard. End of discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wizard is pretty easy after they're geared properly. cleric is the same from day 1. hard to kill as a cleric. you can last, and you can outlive everything; but killing isn't our strongest point.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    So all the wizards on the PvE servers? Still that narrows it down better than any other class since they are the least popular. b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

• eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    I'm not going to comment on the presumptions made, maybe they're right maybe they're wrong b:shutup
    edited June 2009
    I'm not going to comment on the presumptions made, maybe they're right maybe they're wrong b:shutup

He's not commenting because he knows we're right, and is trying to throw us off with red herrings. This is true because one, the color of his GM Avatar is a RED avatar, which leads to a direct connection of RED herrings, which spoons has now thrown out to us.

Also, I've taken High School Psychology. I should know these things. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    Everything stated is up for subjection anyways. Hard class/Easy class... to each their own with their own opinions of what is hard or easy.

I didn't expect any straightforward answers, I got more than I planned on. So again I thank you :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $tarFire - Heavens Tear
    $tarFire - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Wow nice to meet a true gamer of the game. I salute you Sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sounds like spoons would be perfect with one of the two private servers I used to play on another game. Everytime you died you'd lose your items, lol.
    Some of us are old-school enough to have played NetHack. When you died, that was it. You had to create a new character.
    edited June 2009
    Yeowch! That would hurt! I wouldn't even want to think about that. Altho achieving a high lvl in that game must be near impossible.

Some of us are old-school enough to have played NetHack. When you died, that was it. You had to create a new character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]