Whats your current HP?

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cleric
As said in title, whats your current HP? Current meaning not the HP you plan to get 5 levels later or with that ornament that you havent yet aquired. I know it doesnt cover everything but I think the results could prove a bit interesting for future restats, in terms of min/max that a build can achieve. No adding false 500-1000HP to inflate epeen pls b:bye

1)HP with gear and no barb buffs b:shocked

2)HP with gear and barb buffs b:pleased

3)Your build (LA,VIT,arcane, etc) b:puzzled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) 4217 w/o Barb Buff

2) 5300 (forgot exact amount) w/ Barb Buff

3) Arcane/50 Base Vit = Hybrid

What is yours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options

What is yours?
    LMAO.... forgot to put it in.
    1) dunno since im at work atm b:surrender

2) w/buff 5010 HP

3) Arcane full MAG

still working on upping HP atm.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

1)HP with gear and no barb buffs b:shocked

2)HP with gear and barb buffs b:pleased

3)Your build (LA,VIT,arcane, etc) b:puzzled

Lvl63
    1) 2251 (quest reward gear)
    2) With the barb I usually play with, around 2900ish.
    3) Currently hybrid, no restats yet (45 base vit since I started as pure mag, get another 15 from gear)
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) 2633

2) around 3.3k (I don't tend to be in parties often so I'm not sure on the last two digits)

3) Pure magic
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1)2606
    2)~3.2k
    3)Hybrid (~60sih vit)
    b:dirty
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:cute
    1. 4849
    2. ~63xx
    3. b:shutup secret
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1.Over 1600 vit.

2.NA

2.Hybrid I would say.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 3593

2. 4671

3. La
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 5033

2. 6471

3. Hybrid (base vit is 118)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver
    GodlyHealz - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1)2606
    2)~3.2k
    3)Hybrid (~60sih vit)

LvL 50

1)) 1910
    2))around 2600 wid buff
    3)) Full vit (base 75vit)
  • Dyrenn - Heavens Tear
    Dyrenn - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1)2939

2) 3.6K ish

3)Hybrid (78 VIT)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I don't heal stupidity...no one can, really"
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. jumps up & down between 3200-3400 depending which gear I use for dif bosses & mobs
    2. dont remember
    3. no idea b:shutup no wait... HEAVY str ALL THE WAY xD !
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 3507 (i gave away my gears because i thought i was quitting =/)
    2. 4559(i think, it's +30% right?)
    3. hybrid. 77 base vit
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    2005HP :P

2556 with barb buff

39 vit with bonuses from equips(stats)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    wow interesting results o.o
  • Jeridian - Sanctuary
    Jeridian - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 3360-3440 (depending on gear equipped at the time)
    2. 4368-4472 (yadda yadda)
    3. Full Mag (5 vit)
  • Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 1470... i know i suck!

2. not sure...

3. pure mag
  • yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1) 4217 w/o Barb Buff

2) 5300 (forgot exact amount) w/ Barb Buff

3) Arcane/50 Base Vit = Hybrid

What is yours?

*reports intel to CQ/GZ contacts* b:avoid
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. 1470... i know i suck!

~_~ woot?b:shockedb:surprisedb:embarrass
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1)3200

2)4000 w/buff (ish, dont remember exact amount)

3)Hybrid (77 Vit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    omg <.< were ALL hybrids XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Haha, well to break up the hybrids,

1. 3002
    2. ~3.8k, not sure off the top of my head
    3. LA b:victory
  • TitTees_ - Sanctuary
    TitTees_ - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. 4192 w/o hp buff

2. 5450 w/ HP buff

3. Hybrid
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. 3360-3440 (depending on gear equipped at the time)
    2. 4368-4472 (yadda yadda)
    3. Full Mag (5 vit)

How do you pull off so much hp being full mgk!? b:shocked
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. 4.2k
    3.vit build b:bye
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hey Deceptistar, you seem to have really great HP for a pure, while I have terrible HP. Any advice for armor or anything else that helps with HP for a pure like me? If you want to keep strictly on topic don't answer lol.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hey Deceptistar, you seem to have really great HP for a pure, while I have terrible HP. Any advice for armor or anything else that helps with HP for a pure like me? If you want to keep strictly on topic don't answer lol.
    I think half of it is due to lvl gap between us. Just the thing to remember is that alot of clerics put in HP shards at your lv but keep refining to a minimum. Thing is, if your starting to go for anything Flawless shards and above, pitch that money into refining instead. Depending on server costs you might be able to gain more HP with less money that way, and your gem slots stay open for either more HP shards or Pdef shards instead. Try compare when you get the chance with costs
    http://janelh.wikidot.com/soul-stones
    http://janelh.wikidot.com/dragon-balls

Also another trick my friend uses. We clerics are abundant in magic resist but lack Pdef.

EX for a lv70 arcane boots)
    Snow dance Boots lv70
    Physical Defence +78
    MagDef all +700

3*** Mithril Greaves lv18
    Heavy Footwear
    Physical Defence +195
    Mag defence +85

He swaps in heavy gear in certain situations, if the mag defence is low enough to be sacrificed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yasii wrote: »
    *reports intel to CQ/GZ contacts* b:avoid

Lol!!

It is not like many of them do not already know by the way. I run HH's and FB's with many of them regularly.

Just as I know a lot of the stats of the CQ and GZ members.

If you search well enough, you will also find here in the forums my exact build with the current armor I am wearing (give or take a few new pieces...rings...and a few pieces that I change out for grinding purposes). b:chuckle

But report away b:cute...you are not the only one with contacts b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Chiv - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the advice deceptistar, its something I've not heard before, and I will def start taking it into account. Thanks! b:victory
  • Jeridian - Sanctuary
    Jeridian - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    How do you pull off so much hp being full mgk!? b:shocked

Decent gear I guess. It's actually more like 3550 now due to some rearrangements in the gear-department.