Chi Stones and Badges - Where to Find?

Options
Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've only been playing 3 days and the forum search for "chi stone" didn't find anything useful, so I'm asking.

1. My genie's stanima continually goes down and says it needs to be fed "chi stones" to go back up. I've never seen a drop for this. Where/how do you get them?

2. I took a quest from Messenger of the Sages in Plume City and he told me to come back with a number of Strength Badges, but the quest guide gives no clues as to where to look, what mobs to kill... nothing. If it's considered a spoiler, then please give me a hint (or send me a PM).

Thanks for any help!
Post edited by Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. You can get them from decomposing armor, equipment, and ornaments, to do this you will need to have the skills of Tailoring, Blacksmith, and Crafting. When you decompose them at their respetive NPC's, you will receive the stones.

2. Idk what that is, don't really care for genies that much.
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    the second one is a quest for higher lvls i think...not sure tho cause i havnt bothered to check it out xD
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You will get no2 way later in the game.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    1. You can get them from decomposing armor, equipment, and ornaments, to do this you will need to have the skills of Tailoring, Blacksmith, and Crafting....
    So you can study multple skills? I was under the impression you had to choose one profession and that choosing another would erase the one you had learned. If that's not true, then I'm set; thanks for the earlier info and if someone could confirm that choosing all four crafting skills is Ok, that'd be much appreciated.
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes, you can learn all four crafting skills. They're good to have :)
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yah you can learn all craft skills but certain stages4,6,8 are expensive and might not be worth it if you got friends/a faction

about the high lvl quest yah its a daily you get at 90, basically 100 perfect chi stones a day(so 72k stamina or so) you can get in 15 minutes or less from completing a kill quest