PK lvl range

Options
Loarvion - Dreamweaver
Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
there should be a lvl range for pking so for instance a lvl 70 would be fair game for a lvl 79 but not for a lvl 90 so it would become fun the first time i enterd pk i was one shotted by a lvl 70 something when i was only lvl 53 b:cry

cause high lvls are always farming lower lvls and making pk impossible and not fun for them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
Post edited by Loarvion - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there should be a lvl range for pking so for instance a lvl 70 would be fair game for a lvl 79 but not for a lvl 90 so it would become fun the first time i enterd pk i was one shotted by a lvl 70 something when i was only lvl 53 b:cry

cause high lvls are always farming lower lvls and making pk impossible and not fun for them

Only if you also apply that to parties, so a level 70 could only party with a level 79 but not with a level 90....

It is all part of the game, how do you think they pad their kill count? with fair fights????
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I agree, I am afraid to go into PK mode because I always see really high level PKers running around and I don't want to get 1HKOed like you did. :(
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Forget a level difference. Starting an attack on a player when they have less than full hp when you are not the one that made it less than full reduces your kill count to 0.

If you kill a player and they did not fight back you get a negative kill.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary
    MorbidAngel_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have no problem. I am a level 74 Cleric and I have no problem dusting a level 86. I am not the best at PvP but practicing with different people I learn their weakness. The only problem I have are with Barbarians and their stuns. Other than that, I can usually kill other Clerics in two shots. I even one shot'ed a Veno yesterday. so why have limites. It makes it more exciting and more challenging.