Innuendo vs 'Destiny'

Options
BelleFemme - Harshlands
BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
So yesterday's territory war was intense. I have never learned so much from a territory war. It is sad that my faction's newbie land is gone and I totally have respect for 'Destiny' for breaking our defense. Because for about an hour and 45 minutes, they couldn't do SHIIT. We only had about 30 people come to territory war, half being under 50, 10 being like under 40.

Two archers and one cleric did a ninja push on Lane A while we were all kicking **** on Lane C, which I didn't even know about and once they got their gate towers down and told us to bring some catapults, with 1 cata archer, me pulling a cata, and 2 barbs pulling a cata each, one cleric and one DD archer, we managed to get their HQ down to 25% at the same time they got ours down to 25%. They just happened to get ours down first and I was sad.

My point in this thread is I know somewhere in one of these flame BS threads, Ligeia said, "We should keep a part of the map to low level guilds to territory war" and something along the lines of it is what makes this game fun and even lower levels should be able to participate. And I think that's exactly what Icon, Antihero and XuLin should consider. Because my guild and who attended TW, there were only probably 7 or 8 people who have ever been to a territory war. This was a whole learning experience for my faction and we had the best damn time. So I think it's good the big 4 are fighting on the map as a distraction so the bottom corner can have our fun and I hope the smaller big guilds like Terminal, 'Destiny', Legacy, Enemy, and guilds like us can have some territory war experience in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BelleFemme - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My point in this thread is I know somewhere in one of these flame BS threads, Ligeia said, "We should keep a part of the map to low level guilds to territory war" and something along the lines of it is what makes this game fun and even lower levels should be able to participate. And I think that's exactly what Icon, Antihero and XuLin should consider. Because my guild and who attended TW, there were only probably 7 or 8 people who have ever been to a territory war. This was a whole learning experience for my faction and we had the best damn time. So I think it's good the big 4 are fighting on the map as a distraction so the bottom corner can have our fun and I hope the smaller big guilds like Terminal, 'Destiny', Legacy, Enemy, and guilds like us can have some territory war experience in the future.

Thats probably going to happen actually. Most people came to HL case they where tired of CQ dominance in LC. Meaning Low factions have no chance. LC had a moment kind of fun, when BLT got cruched and some smaller factions got some land. 5 weeks later all map was red againb:surrende
    This server is already dead, if we don't let smaller factions get some land it will become a graveyard. Stop being greedy biatchsb:shutup
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thats probably going to happen actually. Most people came to HL case they where tired of CQ dominance in LC. Meaning Low factions have no chance. LC had a moment kind of fun, when BLT got cruched and some smaller factions got some land. 5 weeks later all map was red againb:surrende
    This server is already dead, if we don't let smaller factions get some land it will become a graveyard. Stop being greedy biatchsb:shutup

Icon craps on you and your silly opinion! Money is everything!
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Icon craps on you and your silly opinion! Money is everything!

You dont know me or anything about me, in LC my small faction was stepped on by the 2nd strongest guild on the map. Money isnt everything, thats why I am going for Crimson, not Kylin, not Innuendo, or whatever.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You dont know me or anything about me, in LC my small faction was stepped on by the 2nd strongest guild on the map. Money isnt everything, thats why I am going for Crimson, not Kylin, not Innuendo, or whatever.

Please excuse the random flame/off-topic but I'd just like to say on Lost City, you betrayed Integrity when you decided to go for ReturneR's free land (which ReturneR wanted Integrity to take) instead of attacking RageQuit in a double-attack, as you had previously promised and agreed on. So much for not wanting land. And "because my faction wanted it" isn't a valid excuse when you have "Leader" above your head and when it happened after Integrity made the first bid on RageQuit.

That was the past however, and the present is not the past. I truely hope that you have indeed changed your ways here and you will honestly stand by what you just typed. I personally don't care if you attack Crimson, attack QQme, or even attack Kylin. I will, however, care if you decide to attack those who own only one or two lands for the sake of the land. In other words, I hope 'Icon' isn't the same old 'Image'. Cause regardless of how you respond, I had long lost all respect for the old Image.

If you want real reputation that isn't earned through FBs, stick to your words

/thread-jack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please excuse the random flame/off-topic but I'd just like to say on Lost City, you betrayed Integrity when you decided to go for ReturneR's free land (which ReturneR wanted Integrity to take) instead of attacking RageQuit in a double-attack, as you had previously promised and agreed on. So much for not wanting land. And "because my faction wanted it" isn't a valid excuse when you have "Leader" above your head and when it happened after Integrity made the first bid on RageQuit.

That was the past however, and the present is not the past. I truely hope that you have indeed changed your ways here and you will honestly stand by what you just typed. In other words, I hope 'Icon' isn't the same old 'Image'. Cause regardless of how you respond, I had long lost all respect for the old Image.

If you want real reputation that isn't earned through FBs, stick to your words

/thread-jack

Lol I never made any agreements Integrity, my guild was made to take wellspring it was made up for Fury and Saintpain members (Both previously lost to returner), togeather we took wellspring withen a week of it getting made. I wouldnt help Integrity with RQ, TDP lied to me, he said that week he was going to have a practice TW with CQ, then once bidding started tried to blackmail me(Yes a guild named "Integrity" tryed to blackmail me) into fighting their war (Because they lost to RQ repeatidly), "Bid RQ or we will have a bid war with you for ReturneR." I eventually was in RQ, I like RQ, most the people I FBed with was in RQ, so I made integrity core finally crack and split up over that **** TDP tryed to pull with my guild, so you know absoultely nothing.

Do I care for the respect of someone who dose not know me? you dont know me bish. If you try come at me, come correct, not with this factless slander.
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I hear Icon **** little boys b:shocked
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As much as I love a good Manabow flaming, take it to one of the 928365 threads about it.

I forgot how much fun low-level TW is. I missed my main like crazy the whole time, but I think tanking 10 people while oneshotting half a guild would have taken the fun out of it.

Currently leveling a lowbie to participate in fun like this regularly~.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I forgot how much fun low-level TW is. I missed my main like crazy the whole time, but I think tanking 10 people while oneshotting half a guild would have taken the fun out of it.

And you were a cute little archer catapult puller, yes you were. /pats head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I will, however, care if you decide to attack those who own only one or two lands for the sake of the land.

This sounds funny coming from Crimson
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I have yet to do a TW and am really look forward to my first one! =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Dreamweaver wasn't Crimson, enough said.
  • Intangible - Harshlands
    Intangible - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    As much as I love a good Manabow flaming, take it to one of the 928365 threads about it.

Sooo what I'm hearing is me, you, Epic, Fiya AND Nurfed all have lowbie alts. I'll let you nggrs make the connection. ;3