PWI Upcoming features?

Options
Feylonx - Harshlands
Feylonx - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
I know that The Age of Spirits exapnsions brough many new and awesome features to PWI, but I keep wondering if the dev team is working on m=even more features( im not greedy, just curious). If theres a page abut this, could you please show me the link? sorry if i missed it
Post edited by Feylonx - Harshlands on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I definitely know they're working on things, but nothing is going to be announced until it's set in stone. To put it even more simply: not even I know b:cry
  • Feylonx - Harshlands
    Feylonx - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sigh, i guess we will wait and see :)
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lmao, you made spoons cry xD

a expension that made you won more exp from lvl 100+
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Men carrying Men implement? ;D id like to hear more screams other than from PKs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Men carrying Men implement? ;D id like to hear more screams other than from PKs

Lmao that will be strange.

how about womens carring womens

(you will never know when an extra pair of **** could be useful)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden