UI mods

Options
_Jack - Lost City
_Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
First off sorry if this is a repost but the search function on this forum inhales on my orbs :)
My suggestion is probally pretty common and is in the topic of this thread. Would it be possible to allow custom UI mods like in World of Warcraft honestly thats why i played it for so long (5+ yrs). I think that alot of people would enjoy making their screen a little bit different and i for one would love to create some PWI UI mods.

Again sorry if this is a repost, and if it is can you give me alink to a posting with official feedback?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Jack - Lost City on

Comments

• Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sorry couldn't read your thread. Why? Because your sig made me lol b:chuckle
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks i shamelessly stole it from someon awhile ago and now its mine mwahahaha :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks i shamelessly stole it from someon awhile ago and now its mine mwahahaha :)

People like you were the catalyst for my new sig. Have a gander, why don't you? b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol umm why do you care ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First off sorry if this is a repost but the search function on this forum inhales on my orbs :)
    My suggestion is probally pretty common and is in the topic of this thread. Would it be possible to allow custom UI mods like in World of Warcraft honestly thats why i played it for so long (5+ yrs). I think that alot of people would enjoy making their screen a little bit different and i for one would love to create some PWI UI mods.

Again sorry if this is a repost, and if it is can you give me alink to a posting with official feedback?

Customize your UI? This would be a very excellent and totally useless way to customize your PW experience. Useless mostly because I don't have the lensflare skills yet to make a custom UI that would actually look good and would have to rely on downloadables made by others.
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I love this. It would be nice if they give us some program with who we will be able to make our UI's. Support this b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I support this idea.
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Forget about this, we have a lot other suggestions.
    UI sucks
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    UI may suck but it doesnt require any major code cnhanges so its fairly easy to do and qith UI mods maybe we can get a threat meter :) or somthing cool like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]