InflameZ reppin it :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dont even know why I keep it going some days.

it's cause u get free 4 socket g8 +8 hh90

amirite?
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

amirite?

Seriously, I am a veno who had herc since 2nd day of server, I would have had more money if I never gave away the mats I did to people.

b:victory oh wait thats two fingers not one
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    so that's why ur adorns are +3.. self paid.

and ur armor is +8.. guild paid.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

amirite?

are the g8 shards for MP? b:question
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Mieze the only lady that plays anymore b:sad while shes a hottie b:dirty there has to be more b:sad

b:angry

Hai flamez ;)
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oooooh yeah, and my PWI account isn't banned anymore hehe---

I could use a lvl 94 WBb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mezzy
    mezzy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    it's Flamez! b:cute
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LoL. You'll need more than than 200 vit build BMs to take us down.

ya LLama my 200 vit and 86 damage kiled u , ask midnight then after u die u QQ cuz of ping and lagg QQmore
  • grimjawinflamez
    grimjawinflamez Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wow, really? o.o

I haven't talked to you since you came to visit on vent awhile ago. <<

Now theres one of the PW hotties b:dirty sup smexy haha you still with Cancer?

Yea I'm in a bit of trouble irl with the navy so I can't be visiting vent at this point b:sad Too bad eh, but ya good to see this community is still going, miss alot of u guys hehe

And also mezzy sup smexy b:kiss Miss you too

And Zori you kno that post is from Oracle server haha, if you want that flamez you can have him heheh

Ooo yeah I guess I can get on msn on my phone lol if any of you wanna hit me up on there in the next few weeks I'll be on through out the day but I dont get service in my ship so you'll have to catch me on a smoke break outside

LILDODGE11@HOTMAIL.COM with no caps hehe add me to friends specially the smexy PW ladies ;)
  • _cleric_____ - Lost City
    _cleric_____ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Now theres one of the PW hotties b:dirty sup smexy haha you still with Cancer?

Yea I'm in a bit of trouble irl with the navy so I can't be visiting vent at this point b:sad Too bad eh, but ya good to see this community is still going, miss alot of u guys hehe

And also mezzy sup smexy b:kiss Miss you too

And Zori you kno that post is from Oracle server haha, if you want that flamez you can have him heheh

Ooo yeah I guess I can get on msn on my phone lol if any of you wanna hit me up on there in the next few weeks I'll be on through out the day but I dont get service in my ship so you'll have to catch me on a smoke break outside

LILDODGE11@HOTMAIL.COM with no caps hehe add me to friends specially the smexy PW ladies ;)

no. She left Cancer after gettin a bunch of stuff then went to Mapster, Mapster got her one of those purple DQ horses that are around say....alot of **** coins like 20mill then she left him . after that she went along to a bunch of randoms and now she with sorbik .lets see how that one works out b:bye
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no. She left Cancer after gettin a bunch of stuff then went to Mapster, Mapster got her one of those purple DQ horses that are around say....alot of **** coins like 20mill then she left him . after that she went along to a bunch of randoms and now she with sorbik .lets see how that one works out b:bye

Lol troll much? Even if that is the case grow some balls and show who you are when you say **** like that and gtfo my post b:angryb:victoryb:angry
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so one day this grimjaw inflamez guy messages me. "hey bro, remember me from PW. Duel me!!!"

we duel, he loses in 10 seconds. Get shlt on flamez! (your even stealing my guilds catch phrase!)

<3
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I'm trying to remember when I asked for any of those items.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lolwhat?

Sorbik doesn't like girls, you guys are a bunch of silly firemen :3
    I'm too devastated to start another relationship, ever since Amour broke up with me :(
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Inflamez you ****** about time you show up somewhere. Glad to see you're having fun on DF.

oh and hai Byr.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn Byr i havent seen that name in ages. Grim since when did they give you internet on a ship. I smell funk. Peace
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn Byr i havent seen that name in ages. Grim since when did they give you internet on a ship. I smell funk. Peace

Ships aren't always somewhere on the sea are they?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Even in port they dont usually have transmission signals, but thats not to say that the port doesnt have a wi-fi connection so i suppose its possible.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sigh, stop getting Column excited before he starts telling us war stories..
  • Column - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cant you tell im at work trying to get **** done!!!stop bothering me b:chuckle
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol, we def. get internet in port now days old schooler. And sup warmachine, long time no talk, NA launch for DF is the 13th of this month you should come join brutaL nub and every1 is our enemy, so no joining anyone but brutaL u fk zzz conq b:chuckle
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so one day this grimjaw inflamez guy messages me. "hey bro, remember me from PW. Duel me!!!"

we duel, he loses in 10 seconds. Get **** on flamez! (your even stealing my guilds catch phrase!)

<3

Byr won a duel 2 months ago. Let's act hard, grimjaw inflamez guy lolz, I was your leader *****
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hi flamez i hope you have fun like always and your happy b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn it Flamez, you made me buy Darkfall and see it for myself! Guess what everyone? It's ****ing worth it! All the things that Flamez described plus many more are in this game! There's no levels, no need to grind, no safe zones, no carebear **** like on this damn LC server! There's a decent in-game clan system, there's no instances to provide shelter for some clan's noobs. There's ownage whatever you do and wherever you go. You can't trust nobody because if you do, the next moment you're gonna regret it. You can't **** around with people and then fly to a safe zone to deredify over the night. No, the game's brutal and it'll make your worst nightmare on PW seem like a fairy tale. Levels won't save you here when a few well-prepared noobs shoot you in the back and then loot all your equipment. There's no green dots on your minimap so that you can be prepared for every encounter.

What's more, there's mount combat, there's ships, there's cannons. The monsters are actually intelligent and even the easiest mobs will use various attacks, group tactics and a hell of a lot more.

A CQ type of guild will never be successful in DF because their 'levels' and even gear won't help them repel massive and brutal forces coming in from all directions. There's no need for a RQ type of guild either, because everyone is a PK-er here.

Come to DF people, it's worth trying it out. See you all in Darkfall!

Dimiter out.

P.S.: Btw, Flamez, Aventurine (DF devs for those who don't know yet) should make you their PR manager.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Damn it Flamez, you made me buy Darkfall and see it for myself! Guess what everyone? It's ****ing worth it! All the things that Flamez described plus many more are in this game! There's no levels, no need to grind, no safe zones, no carebear **** like on this damn LC server! There's a decent in-game clan system, there's no instances to provide shelter for some clan's noobs. There's ownage whatever you do and wherever you go. You can't trust nobody because if you do, the next moment you're gonna regret it. You can't **** around with people and then fly to a safe zone to deredify over the night. No, the game's brutal and it'll make your worst nightmare on PW seem like a fairy tale. Levels won't save you here when a few well-prepared noobs shoot you in the back and then loot all your equipment. There's no green dots on your minimap so that you can be prepared for every encounter.

What's more, there's mount combat, there's ships, there's cannons. The monsters are actually intelligent and even the easiest mobs will use various attacks, group tactics and a hell of a lot more.

A CQ type of guild will never be successful in DF because their 'levels' and even gear won't help them repel massive and brutal forces coming in from all directions. There's no need for a RQ type of guild either, because everyone is a PK-er here.

Come to DF people, it's worth trying it out. See you all in Darkfall!

Dimiter out.

P.S.: Btw, Flamez, Aventurine (DF devs for those who don't know yet) should make you their PR manager.

[place where RQ has gone but you're not allowed to say the name in pwi forums] > DF b:bye

your adverts are no use here bro

P.S. Moneysupermarket.com saved me loads on my car insurance!
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOLz, I tried to tell people it would be a good game heh. I never intended to even play PWI past the 1st month n a half but DFO kept pushing their date back for release. As it stands, NA-1 server came out about 4-5 days ago which is the North American release. Which is pretty epic b/c the server is based out of California and ping matters alot in a fps mmo where you aim your spells and arrows b:thanks If you ever wanted to give it a chance to play Darkfall now is the time. In 3 months they open transfers from EU-1 over to NA-1 and all the hard asses will be moving over then. So your best bet would be to start now on NA-1 before the hard asses move over and wreck **** b:angry such as mah self heh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    there is a bit of promotion of other games going on here

goodbye!
This discussion has been closed.