InflameZ reppin it :)

Options
grimjawinflamez
grimjawinflamez Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
Sup Kiddos long time no chat, been playing [removed] and pwning **** up with my guild brutaL we are 8 man guild that owns a city thats suppose to be ran by about 100-200 people b:laugh bein gankster as always haha, but I'm stuck on my ship bored and figured I'd pop back over here and say whatsup, miss **** all you guys hehe

Peace,
b:angryInflameZb:angry
Post edited by grimjawinflamez on

Comments

• Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its good.most of ur ex guild mates went to spectral which is ran by Athran , slowly but surely we are taking down cq. Cq lost two lands last week which is good. im in RQ though sorry got do hh so just quick thought
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    man u ganksta
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We were just talking about you today O.o what a coincidence. We were talking when this happened several months ago:

You ****.

Look at damage chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    its good.most of ur ex guild mates went to spectral which is ran by Athran , slowly but surely we are taking down cq. Cq lost two lands last week which is good. im in RQ though sorry got do hh so just quick thought

LoL. You'll need more than than 200 vit build BMs to take us down.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xmx - Lost City
    Xmx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nice try fake flamez b:bye
    Gehasst, Verdammt, Vergoettert
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LOL del why u gonna try to steal my hungarian g/f and then call me a fake flamez u bastad hehe dont make me post ur account info up here b:angry

lol jus b/c i havent been on msn or **** to say whatsup doesnt mean its not me. I'm actually in a bit of trouble lol, got caught smokin a cig on watch the other day and my captain decided to restrict me to my ship for 45 days straight b:shocked no gaming for me zzzz lol but anyways yea I was bored on my ship n decided to see whats going on in the world of PW

And del blow me I got u to #1 of pk charts on ur archer too lolz b:angry

FlameZ
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Oh and zori thats some nasty dmg i've seen that pic alot lol, imagine the 65k+ dmg one I did on oracle back in the day haha now thats some nasty stuff
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    damn **** sailors b:shocked
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol fk u del

But check this out from darkfall the people crying over here jus like they did in PW

Owned in 6 seconds...

Or why I learned to hate Darkfall...

http://imgur.com/68io6.jpg

High archery required.

b:surrenderb:sadb:surrender

(This is a copy paste of a forum post)

And then some more copy and past snips for you.

"Thats what 2 of the best players in they game will do to you deal with it." some random poster

"Is that Grimjaw InFlamez / GrimInFlamez from PWI? Now that would be cool. Feel honored to have half you life taken and not run crying to the forums. Try spending an hour fishing only to **** up and be overburdened while out of stamina and missing your resin while carrying a mount, only to get killed by 2 noobs within eyesight of your damn zappy tower. Then have one of them pm you asking how they put a mount back in there backpack. Then sir, then you may cry." some random poster

"Grimjaw is untouchable." some random poster

"Grimjaw stole my ice cream and had sex with my girlfriend." some random poster

"Don't get mad, get even. Grimjaw's weakness is melee. Go get him" Stupid random poster

"He's also never alone, and will never let you get in melee range anyway." Smart random poster

"Yeah ive been killed by these guys on ice,its like zip zip zip and your dead,and when you attack them its like trying to kill a mob their health bars barely nudge,so im improving my archery so i least stand a chance next time,ive got 68 atm working towards the big 75." Poor random poster

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION? no... its now changed to ....

shlt on people? b:angry
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol fk u del

Check out the cycle of pwnage that follows heres just one post where I **** the **** out of some guy and then people begin discussing me and someone even shows up from Perfect World, quite entertaining threat hehe check it out

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=189131

About the 2nd to 3rd page is where it gets funny and people start talkin about me being untouchable **** their g/f's and wondering if I'm the same guy from Perfect world hehe
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    as id read that all -_-
    get ur **** on msn
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:cry I can't bro like I said I got in trouble with the Navy lol I am pretty much on lock down on my ship for the next 45 days until I can even consider getting on msn or any game or anything under the sun lol. I got ulti frowned by my captain haha b:shocked
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hi Flamez b:bye
    . . . . . .
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hahahaha
    ill have some fun with amy the time ur on ship b:pleased
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, amy, actually tell her I said wutsup and to be on msn in like 45 days lol. And sup MT.

b:dirty Amiciyah b:dirty
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    dont think too much about girls...ur on a ship with lots of mens
    i dont want imagine b:shocked
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol shlt happens b:shutup
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    give me ur paypal passwort b:thanks
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you should play darkfall bro, bouto leave the EU1 server they releasing in NA now but its nasty skill based game with full loot when u die b:shocked flamez out and pking more hardcore than ever lol hell I maxed my archery in darkfall through pvp mainly lol

So whered all the PW ladies go b:cute ??
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what u want from them?
    dont u have enough action on ship already? b:chuckle
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle you know what he wants xmx.

ohai there. b:bye
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    mieze b:dirtyb:surrenderb:dirty
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ooo yo xmx check out this 5v5 tourny on Darkfall we won it and won a massive city lolz 8 man guild b:victory
    (Actually dont use any other links use this link except this one lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcm8jlaMaFk&fmt=22)

Fight 1-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ZRC9RxzKQ&fmt=22
    Fringe Vs brutaL - Winner brutaL

Fight 2-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJtJ5Yf89zQ&fmt=22

Extinction Vs brutaL - Winner brutaL

Fight 3-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfXQtWimyJ8&fmt=22

Paradigm vs brutaL- winner of tourny = brutaL bishes b:victory

Hope thats the good footage It should like highlight our names and show you our characters n ****, I'm an Archer/ polearm user leader of brutaL (mahirim = massive wolf furries lol thats my race)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    u might need to come back.. i think pnut is considered a top 5 wb.. unacceptable..
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    guess hes still banned b:chuckle
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why would I wanto come back to a game that is hardly skill based, and will clean out your wallet if you don't watch it compared to a game where...

You aim your arrows
    You aim your spells
    You physically move your character to dodge an attack.
    You parry by holding up your weapon or blocking with a shield and 1hander
    You get tons of loot for your mass killings.
    You actually siege a city people live in rather than entering an instance where its 80 vs 80 in DF you siege on the actual open game map, a city built by the players, you destroy buildings they build, you use cannons and tons of other siege equipment. There is no instance so if there is a guild such as BLT that everyone hates instead of having 10 bids on them in 1 week on different lands, all of the guilds team up and wtfpwn that guild for being azzholes hehe

I'm good b:laugh Darkfall is made for hardcore pkers like myself, when I kill someone, I proceed to chop off their head... and then I get the joy of opening a christmas present (their corpse) filled with many cool sets of armor and weapons and gold and tons of other stuff that they put many hours into... only to have it stripped away by InflameZ the known ganker of the area b:kiss in a matter of moments haha.

Edit --- Oooooh yeah, and my PWI account isn't banned anymore hehe---
  • Xmx - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    pff carebear b:chuckle
  • grimjawinflamez
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Perfect World : Online Games Review DirectoryComment: Perfect World International Game Title: Perfect World Genre:

..... However, we have the strongest american in oracle, Inflamez, a level 94..

I would say people doing reviews of the game and throwing you in there as the strongest is the time to leave...

but I went on and did it dirty to LC as well... and at that point its time to move on to darkfall b:victory

Mieze the only lady that plays anymore b:sad while shes a hottie b:dirty there has to be more b:sad
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    why would I wanto come back to a game that is hardly skill based, and will clean out your wallet if you don't watch it compared to a game where...

You aim your arrows
    You aim your spells
    You physically move your character to dodge an attack.
    You parry by holding up your weapon or blocking with a shield and 1hander
    You get tons of loot for your mass killings.
    You actually siege a city people live in rather than entering an instance where its 80 vs 80 in DF you siege on the actual open game map, a city built by the players, you destroy buildings they build, you use cannons and tons of other siege equipment. There is no instance so if there is a guild such as BLT that everyone hates instead of having 10 bids on them in 1 week on different lands, all of the guilds team up and wtfpwn that guild for being azzholes hehe

I'm good b:laugh Darkfall is made for hardcore pkers like myself, when I kill someone, I proceed to chop off their head... and then I get the joy of opening a christmas present (their corpse) filled with many cool sets of armor and weapons and gold and tons of other stuff that they put many hours into... only to have it stripped away by InflameZ the known ganker of the area b:kiss in a matter of moments haha.

Edit --- Oooooh yeah, and my PWI account isn't banned anymore hehe---

Hm.. it looks really cool. Also looks like a game that will have more aim bots and hacks then any other, I dont think its hosted company that can handle it though.

Check out harshlands sometime, me and Zoro are just chillin =P

I made Kingdom and really got a new found respect for every guild leader who built a guild from day one of server. It isnt easy an you get screwed constantly, I dont even know why I keep it going some days.
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wow, really? o.o

I haven't talked to you since you came to visit on vent awhile ago. <<
This discussion has been closed.