OHT Armor AND Weapons Obtainable?

Options
Alwin - Heavens Tear
Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Is it possible to obtain the OHT ( Old Heaven Tear's ) *Complete* Set now? as in, plate..legs..and ornaments? Also, the weapons.

Tome Fragments for Cards
Cards for Quest
Quest for Boss
Boss for "Material"
"Material" for the armor and weapon?
Post edited by Alwin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alwin - Heavens Tear
    Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You would need 16 Mystical Tome Fragments for the 8 Cards

Then, trade the 8 cards for the book thing for the boss

How hard is the boss? or if it's even out yet?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i have heard its out, depending which boss you choose you gotta use a summonbot XL, in some cases clearing a fb first, statwise bosses dont seem too hard, but i heard some may have tricky spells
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Does anyone know where specific summonbot-bosses are? Right now, I am looking for Gluttonfowl for the last piece of my robe. I just can't find the one I need to summon.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes it is possible Alwin. Pretty sure LC had it done for a while.

So far I haven't heard of anyone trading tome fragments for the cards but the cards do drop from mobs within Unicorn Forest, Valley of Scarred, and Desert Tower or w/e it's called.

So far I've only done Gluttonfowl after doing rebirth. Expecting some other bosses soon.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ive seen some of the gear already made, and people selling these 'signature' things ..are those anything to do with the bosses? either way, the things are being made on sanc, so i suppose its all well possible
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You should PM Torm. He's got a full set and loves to show it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • BigBearP - Heavens Tear
    BigBearP - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what is old heavens tear set?
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what is old heavens tear set?

at lvl 70+ you get a quest to go back in time (very long quest line). When you are able to go back, you can manufacture special armor in that area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    at lvl 70+ you get a quest to go back in time (very long quest line). When you are able to go back, you can manufacture special armor in that area.
    its all90+ too
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes, a friend of mine has a full set of it and the wep. It's a shame that such cool looking armor has such depressing stats, but o well. I've done a couple runs with him to get the mats for it, although I have no idea how the summoning part works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Quite a few in LC has the armor sets. Try Zori.I think he has the full set.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ok thers other ways to obtain the dex/stam/power mats just complete all your quests...
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yes, yes, Shikyura has full OHT armor and just missing pants myself. Yes, stats suck. TT90 normal is by FAR better. Back to bosses, Summonbots call them, many of which are found in the FBs. Last item I need is a Power Material which has best chance of dropping from Gluttonfowl. If I can catch Shik online, I can ask, otherwise, does anyone know where certain Summonbots are that summon which bosses?
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Lillien - Lost City
    Lillien - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i also crafted the OHT Arcane Robe ad Pants (sleeves and boots not needed).
    i use them like fasion because it looks sooo cool^^
    and the HH90 Set to fight (better stats)
    but now i need the weapon too and a friend told me i can find the DexMat i Luna b:surrender is that right?
    i think all the mats can be found from bosses i have to summon, but not sure.

btw i bought the power and stamia mat for around 450k each
    but in future i also want to do it by my self...but dont know how it works :S

maybe somebody can explain here how, because cant find anything about it b:thanks

greez
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    but now i need the weapon too and a friend told me i can find the DexMat i Luna b:surrender is that right?

maybe somebody can explain here how, because cant find anything about it b:thanks

greez

basically mobs in chrono maps 2, 3 and 4 have a chance to drop cards. if you collect 1-8 you can combine them into 1 and use it to summon the card boss. then you have to access the summonobot related to that card, summon the boss and kill it. it will drop tons of material for you to use.

you can also pay 2 mystical tomb frags for cards if you are missing a couple of the 8 and they wont drop >.>
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What about past armor?
    its the blue armor in ecatomb.
    i heard its possible to get the full set of that but where?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    definatly not worth it unless your ready to craft 10 in a row to get a lucky stat. I plan to get a weapon just cause it looks nice lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok so I know past gear has random stats but are they still random when you make them gold? Cuz that would suck if you get like 3 endurance mods
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pervs wrote: »
    Ok so I know past gear has random stats but are they still random when you make them gold?

if you know the name of the item, pwdatabase.com for you. Youll know its random if you see a bajillion stats listed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

greez

what 450k?>_> wts power and stamina....
    if you look at the card trader npc in old heavens tear the 4th tab has the bosses that drop dexterity materials. then you can look up the boss on database to see where it's at <<

and yes when you make gold it's still random.
  • Lillien - Lost City
    Lillien - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thx to you guys for info ;)
    now i only have to finish my culti to enter next past lvl^^

@mieze
    hehe, yes i know it was too expensive but the armor looks so cool
    i couldn't wait anymore to wear this :P
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009