Piggyback rides?

Options
KoishiiNeko - Heavens Tear
KoishiiNeko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Alright, this is my first time posting on the forums, I don't know if there has been another suggestion like this or not. I thought this would be extremely useful in the means of transporting others.
Ok, so we all now how you girls can be carried by those guys. It's awesome if they happen to have a mount or be a Winged Elf. I recently got a quest at level 29 that required me to fly up to Heaven's Tear. Well, ****. I can't fly. So I called a Winged Elf friend and bam. He flew me up. But what about the GUYS that were down there, jumping, willing their characters to sprout wings and fly up? I mean, yea, there was another area you could go to to do the same quest that didn't need flying, but they didn't know that.
Now, with that little story told, what if girls could carry guys/girls on their back? Or guys with guys/girls on their back? I know that you can't embrace same-sex in the game. But carrying them on your back isn't homo. Then you could fly all your little friends around with your wings or give them lifts on your mount.
My friends thought it was an awesome idea, and said I ought to make a post here about it. Anyway, that's my idea, if you have anything else you could add on to it, let me know. :D
Post edited by KoishiiNeko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MagicMeow - Dreamweaver
    MagicMeow - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Cute idea. b:chuckle
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    this has been suggested so many times :/ I wish it would be possible...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    KakashiAndGai.jpg

lol first thing to go through my head when I read this topic.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Is right, is unfair only boys can carry girls and many times ago others ppl suggest it too..... maybe someday at future we will see it..... i hope so

Plz GMs carry for everyone!
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This suggesstion as popped up multiple times but never seems to be included. Personally i think the current way is biassed.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It can't hurt for them to wait 1 level and just get their own flying mount b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol i want **** ebrace then XD
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Alright, this is my first time posting on the forums, I don't know if there has been another suggestion like this or not. I thought this would be extremely useful in the means of transporting others.
    Ok, so we all now how you girls can be carried by those guys. It's awesome if they happen to have a mount or be a Winged Elf. I recently got a quest at level 29 that required me to fly up to Heaven's Tear. Well, ****. I can't fly. So I called a Winged Elf friend and bam. He flew me up. But what about the GUYS that were down there, jumping, willing their characters to sprout wings and fly up? I mean, yea, there was another area you could go to to do the same quest that didn't need flying, but they didn't know that.
    Now, with that little story told, what if girls could carry guys/girls on their back? Or guys with guys/girls on their back? I know that you can't embrace same-sex in the game. But carrying them on your back isn't homo. Then you could fly all your little friends around with your wings or give them lifts on your mount.
    My friends thought it was an awesome idea, and said I ought to make a post here about it. Anyway, that's my idea, if you have anything else you could add on to it, let me know. :D

You don't even know how many times thats been suggested. One day I hope some GM/Dev takes that to heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • ChishioToxic - Dreamweaver
    ChishioToxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It can't hurt for them to wait 1 level and just get their own flying mount b:lipcurl

Yeah, but you have to buy a flying mount, flying sword, or wings from the Boutique. Not everyone can do that. I mean, some people's parents won't let them, or it could be like the GaiaOnline situation. Gaia Cash Cards are only available in America and Canada, so Europeans can't get Gaia Cash unless they use Paypal, but maybe they can't. So maybe Perfect World cash cards aren't available in other places. What then?
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This suggesstion as popped up multiple times but never seems to be included. Personally i think the current way is bi****ed.
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
    Yeah, but you have to buy a flying mount, flying sword, or wings from the Boutique. Not everyone can do that. I mean, some people's parents won't let them, or it could be like the GaiaOnline situation. Gaia Cash Cards are only available in America and Canada, so Europeans can't get Gaia Cash unless they use Paypal, but maybe they can't. So maybe Perfect World cash cards aren't available in other places. What then?

Well... Since I'm ****... It looks like I'll have to buy one overpriced from some 60-year old chinese man in panties playing as a fox venomancer... Wait, is it possible to sell mounts to other players? I forgot.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options

Not true, everyone can get a free flying mount at level 30, via the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I play this game with my children a lot. And I wish this was implemented as it would be easier for me!!!

It would be nice if for the sake of all they would remove the "embrace" feature and replace it with a "ride with me" feature. Where anyone can ride on your mount with you but no one touches. That way no one is offended at all by any of it. (example) the person who wanted the **** thing. Which I don't see them implementing anytime soon. This way its fair for all.

Would also be pretty neat if anyone under age 15 playing had a more child like character. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tutmozis6
    tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I recently got a quest at level 29 that required me to fly up to Heaven's Tear. Well, ****. I can't fly. So I called a Winged Elf friend and bam. He flew me up.

Yeah, I am Elf and my brother is Barbarian...so, how can I fly him up ? He is at same mission :)
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tutmozis6 wrote: »
    Yeah, I am Elf and my brother is Barbarian...so, how can I fly him up ? He is at same mission :)

You can't; He'll just have to wait until level 30 b:bye

(At least he picked the right class though) b:sweat b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tutmozis6
    tutmozis6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You can't; He'll just have to wait until level 30 b:bye

(At least he picked the right class though) b:sweat b:sin

But we was see, that players below 30 had ride or fly together...strange...
    I play on: Perfect World, Server: Harshland, Username: Tutmozis, Class: Archer ( level 43+ ), Faction:
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tutmozis6 wrote: »
    But we was see, that players below 30 had ride or fly together...strange...

The only players under level 30 that can do the quest are elves or females.

Elves, because they can fly using their natural wings they start with, and females because they can be carried by a male with a flying mount.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Just add teleporter in Heavens Tear and this problem solved.
  • XXHazieraXx - Harshlands
    XXHazieraXx - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    really good idea ^^ i think it should be done, i think this games appears to be fairy straight, i mean im straight yes, but what about other people, they maybe turned away from perfect world simply because a chick and carry a chick, or a guy cant carry a guy, or even if you wanna take it to the next step, why cant there be **** marages? I'm getting married to a guy, because im straight but, my friends GF had to make a guy char, and lvl him cuz they wanted to get married. they should change it. would make the game much much better.b:victory