I know how to make venos jealous:)

Kolumnos - Harshlands
Kolumnos - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
There's an all class pet called Frost Phoenix. Is there any special event in the future that will make this pet possible to obtain?
Post edited by Kolumnos - Harshlands on

Comments

• Belamorte - Lost City
    Belamorte - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    your going to get flamed to hell lmao.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    quit reading ecatomb, its fail. just as bad as rawrzwolf and his stupid dragon mount obsession, half the mounts/pets in those pictures wont be out any time soon
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Tearvalerin is fail get lost Tear no one wants your opinions.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Kolumnos - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    quit reading ecatomb, its fail. just as bad as rawrzwolf and his stupid dragon mount obsession, half the mounts/pets in those pictures wont be out any time soon

But ecatomb makes the world a better placeb:pleased
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Post a pic post a pic. b:laugh

Its probbably out in the CHinese PW.
    And itll come to PWI in like a year or something. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh mai gawd I r so00 jealuz!!1!

not.
  • Kolumnos - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Oh mai gawd I r so00 jealuz!!1!

not.

Your mouth says your not but your tail says otherwise.
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Your mouth says your not but your tail says otherwise.

Yeah my tail wants to strangle you.

-strangle-
    edited June 2009
    says fail troll whos been trying to do it all night.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There's an all class pet called Frost Phoenix. Is there any special event in the future that will make this pet possible to obtain?

How is that supposed to make venos jealous?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Fail, An all class pet that doesnt fight at all is nothing compared to a veno pet. veno's have phoenix already and no veno has any use for an all class pet which defeats a veno's purpose to start with. I think the jeoluosy part is on the other end. lol What veno would possibly be jeolous of such a thing = NONE

lmao

The veno hate is really funny btw. Especially when your client allows for 8 characters. why hate an option that you yourself have to choose from just like everyone else. Sounds like the majority of veno hatred comes from other classes and people who suck at playing their characters.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    there's a 1xx version of the frost phoenix in heaven, over the western hills. i don't know if it's tamable.
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Idk... I have a BETTER idea!

It involves their seducing their pets b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rsin wrote: »
    Fail, An all class pet that doesnt fight at all is nothing compared to a veno pet. veno's have phoenix already and no veno has any use for an all class pet which defeats a veno's purpose to start with. I think the jeoluosy part is on the other end. lol What veno would possibly be jeolous of such a thing = NONE

lmao

The veno hate is really funny btw. Especially when your client allows for 8 characters. why hate an option that you yourself have to choose from just like everyone else. Sounds like the majority of veno hatred comes from other classes and people who suck at playing their characters.

Agree 100%. I love playing my non Veno Alts. I especially love the freedom of a Barb. No kiting, no games, just pure and simple "I'm going to beat the ever-loving **** out of you." b:victory Of course... There is the fun of a Wizard. Oh, look, a mob. NUKE! Of course... Mine is HA... So, not so much NUKE, as there is laughing as I blast them with spells, and they try to pierce my high Defense. b:laugh I just wish those alts were higher... I've been spending too much time on Isala to keep up with faction... *sigh*
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how can an all class pet make a veno jealous?
    all class pets dont do anything.
    So it can just watch you while a real nix kicks your butt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how can an all class pet make a veno jealous?
    all class pets dont do anything.
    So it can just watch you while a real nix kicks your butt.

OMG....this one definitely made me LOL....gj, Doll b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QFT.

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like pie.
    pumpkin-pie-ck-521671-l.jpg
  • Thibootje - Heavens Tear
    Thibootje - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:puzzled jalous? about a allclasspet (who doesn't attack but there cute)

b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
  • Thibootje - Heavens Tear
    Thibootje - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like pie.
    pumpkin-pie-ck-521671-l.jpg

b:begb:beg i want that pie b:dirty
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    it looks like a light blue transparent chicken..............
    the nix looks like a flaming transparent chicken.............
    and the Crimson Flametalon looks like a gigantic fiery colored chicken..........
    somehow...... i think Kantorek is involvedb:scorn
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009

btw all clas means ALL CLAS venos included IDIOTb:angryb:angryb:angry
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <-- Does not understand.

Venos could have it too IF they really wanted, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    its weird, why do people hate our class, when the other classes can do so much more that they all just blind themselves to. its like every person doesnt see any difficulty or underpoweredness the class actually holds if you actually play it flexibly and not just 'put rock on heal button.' we do NOT hide behind pets, we are NOT an easy mode class, we are NOT over powered. infact compared to the BMs, archers, clerics, and such at 89+ were fall at the bottom of the power list as all these classes can outkill/level us in a PVE spectrum, the chicken is just barely able to keep on par with a well geared demon archer at that ~_~.

its like, people are so infatuated with being #1, any little thing that becomes an obstacle is instantly labeled over powered, and cried for a nerfing so badly itd make them downright useless. not only that, they throw the term around like it can be used on everything. barbarians are not over powered, venomancers are not over powered. we do not break the game, we do not do better than everyone else.

-BUT U KAN SOLO TT!
    duh we're the solo class, and with TT mat being junk now in price whats the point?

-BUT UR BLEED MAK U TOO STRONG
    no it doesnt, physical damage classes hit us more than phoenix hurts them

-BUT U KAN GET PHOENIX AT LVL 1
    the number of people with phoenix at level one is probably countable on fingers between all the servers. (cept maybe harshlands)

-+12 GEAR DOESNT OUT DMG PHOENIX!
    maybe on a world boss, but on me and normal mobs it does.

were not over powered, get your heads out your butts, and quit insulting a class most of you know nothing about. and those of you who are venos at around my level, dont conform to the haters by agreeing with them, defend your class, this outright disrespect is uncalled for, and just wrong.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    anybody craving KFC after reading about chickens everyday on this forum?
    mmm Honey BBQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009

were not over powered, get your heads out your butts, and quit insulting a class most of you know nothing about. and those of you who are venos at around my level, dont conform to the haters by agreeing with them, defend your class, this outright disrespect is uncalled for, and just wrong.

Honestly for once I agr... I agr... nope the word wont come out.
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    im so sure this will get in a war, but lets start...
    -BUT U KAN SOLO TT!
    duh we're the solo class, and with TT mat being junk now in price whats the point?

-BUT UR BLEED MAK U TOO STRONG
    no it doesnt, physical damage classes hit us more than phoenix hurts them

-BUT U KAN GET PHOENIX AT LVL 1
    the number of people with phoenix at level one is probably countable on fingers between all the servers. (cept maybe harshlands)

-+12 GEAR DOESNT OUT DMG PHOENIX!
    maybe on a world boss, but on me and normal mobs it does.

well, lets start the points
    1) well, is not junk, there are mats worth 300k, and with a herc it seems that you can tank all bosses (all= no aoe/need to purify ones) (1-3 would be my main option, or maybe 1-2)

2)umm, youre wrong in this one, phy dmg doesnt hit that hard, it cant hurt 20 meters away (or whatever the pet range is) and you should try hitting us with a scarab, we die faster than you think

3) who said that?!

4) its true, it outdamages nix, BUT it cost thousands of dollars to make a +12 gear, while only 200 for a nix which is easily farmeable for a veno for reasons i dont need to remind you

i would discuss every fact in your post, but, i dont have hours here neither do i want to spend them here

PD: about topic, all class pets are not really good, id prefer anything that attks
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well, lets start the points
    1) well, is not junk, there are mats worth 400k, and with a herc it seems that you can tank all bosses (all= no aoe/need to purify ones)

Haven't done much TT in awhile, so I forget most mat prices. But the only ones I know of that cost 400k+ aren't easy for a Veno to solo. The ones we can kill, I don't think any of the mats are priced that high.

Giant Ape Tooth - ~300k? But in all times I've done it, (solo and party squad mode) I was lucky if I got more than 1 drop
    2-2 Stuff - Well I believe that the high mode bosses spawn after the next is killed. That would stop us at Cosmoforce probably. Perhaps Feng. Skip Wurlord completely.
    2-3 Stuff - Same as 2-2
    3-1 - Yes we can solo this entire thing, but a lot of the mats are low in price. Giant Beast Armor I have yet to see drop in the multiple times I've done it.

Solo mode for 2-3 is decent, but the chance of drops and sub prices are ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ill edit it with the correct prize, which is still a lot for me
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:angryi agree!.....b:shutupb:shutup be quiet, Tear, and stop being such a spoilsport
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
This discussion has been closed.