The New Drake Mount

deeznuttz
deeznuttz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
LOOK AT THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT HITLER ITS A GAME NOOB AND ITS LACK OF BRAIN POWER TO MAKE A BEE BUG MOUNT BIGGER THEN A DRAKE YOU THINK??? THE DRAKE SHOULD BE BIGGER THEN THE CRIMSON FLAMETALON I MEAN IT REALITY TO MAKE A BEE BUG MOUNT BIGGER THEN IT THATS LIKE HAVE THE BRAIN OF A 3 YEAR IOLD BUT I LIKE SAID ITS A SAD ITS A GAME AND PEOPLE SPEND MONEY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT EVERYONE ESPECTED A BIG MOUNT WOULD BE FAIR TO UPGRADE IT IM SURE PWI GM WANT TO PLEASE THERE CUSTOMERS NOT PUSH THEM AWAY FROM NOT BUYING MOUNTS THAT DRAKE IS MAKING EVERYONE THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANOTHER 1 THAT SUPPOSE TO BE BIG WELL HAVE A GREAT DAY b:angry
Post edited by deeznuttz on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    deeznuttz wrote: »
    LOOK AT THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT HITLER ITS A GAME NOOB AND ITS LACK OF BRAIN POWER TO MAKE A BEE BUG MOUNT BIGGER THEN A DRAKE YOU THINK??? THE DRAKE SHOULD BE BIGGER THEN THE CRIMSON FLAMETALON I MEAN IT REALITY TO MAKE A BEE BUG MOUNT BIGGER THEN IT THATS LIKE HAVE THE BRAIN OF A 3 YEAR IOLD BUT I LIKE SAID ITS A SAD ITS A GAME AND PEOPLE SPEND MONEY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT EVERYONE ESPECTED A BIG MOUNT WOULD BE FAIR TO UPGRADE IT IM SURE PWI GM WANT TO PLEASE THERE CUSTOMERS NOT PUSH THEM AWAY FROM NOT BUYING MOUNTS THAT DRAKE IS MAKING EVERYONE THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANOTHER 1 THAT SUPPOSE TO BE BIG WELL HAVE A GREAT DAY b:angry

You, sir...have been sucessfully trolled. ~.^ For all those who've ever wondered what it's like to actually troll a person. This is it. Savor and enjoy this butthurt anon's RAGE and FFFFFFFFFFRUSTRATION.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mych - Harshlands
    Mych - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You, sir...have been sucessfully trolled. ~.^ For all those who've ever wondered what it's like to actually troll a person. This is it. Savor and enjoy this butthurt anon's RAGE and FFFFFFFFFFRUSTRATION.

Wow...r u serious?! b:chuckle Dude get out and get some fresh air...you seriously have some issues. Especially with well over 700 posts...opinionated much?! LOL Seriously think you need to just step away from your computer and go outside. It's a game..you should get what you pay for. If it were FREE I would say be happy and deal with what you get and be thankful. But if I pay from something I expect it to be a good quality. So if you don't like that then thats your problem. Nobody asked your opinion b:victory This is strictly to let the GM's know that they really should make the mount bigger. It's only fair since it's a drake and they should be bigger than birds and bees. It's called "common sense"! If you step outside you might get the oxygen following and might actually understand what common sense is b:bye
  • deeznuttz
    deeznuttz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

AND IM SUPPOSE TO CARE WHAT A LOSER WHO HAS POSTED 700+ POST SAYS b:chuckle IM SURE YOU LIKE IT UP IT TO TALK ABOUT BUTTHURT PRINCESS YOUR STILL A NOON I MEAN DAM COULD YOUR NAME BE ANYMORE CREATIVE COUGH I MEAN ****TYb:laugh ITS A GAME LIKE I SAID AND JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BROKE LITTLE NOOB THAT YOU ARE I HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TARDS THE 1S WHO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE A MOUNT THAT COST MONEY THEY JUST REALY NEED A REALITY CHEACK MONEY IS MONEY WE SUPPOSE TO GET WHAT WE PAID FOR A DRAKE NOT A DRAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DAM PET LIZARD IN SIZE TROLL DEEZNUTTZ AND GO GET LAID UNLESS YOU GET OFF TO POST ON FORUMS YOU SICK LITTLE PERVERT 700+ b:chuckle LETS ALL PITCH IN AND BUY THIS LOSER AND BLOW UP DOLL ILL MEET YOU GUYS AT THE BANK b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Wow...r u serious?! b:chuckle Dude get out and get some fresh air...you seriously have some issues. Especially with well over 700 posts...opinionated much?! LOL Seriously think you need to just step away from your computer and go outside. It's a game..you should get what you pay for. If it were FREE I would say be happy and deal with what you get and be thankful. But if I pay from something I expect it to be a good quality. So if you don't like that then thats your problem. Nobody asked your opinion b:victory This is strictly to let the GM's know that they really should make the mount bigger. It's only fair since it's a drake and they should be bigger than birds and bees. It's called "common sense"! If you step outside you might get the oxygen following and might actually understand what common sense is b:bye

You'll be second to hit the chambers, as well, fellow Anon. On the same token, nobody asked your opinion, either. Also, we're talking about a MYTHOLOGICAL GAME here. Reality can be whatever it wants, and perhaps in this world, there was some sort of radioactive insecticide accident that caused bugs to grow to the size of a small tractor trailer, for all we know.

Remember, "common sense" has no place in a fantasy world. I'll be looking forward to the new map expansion, perhaps there will be dragons made of raisin bread ready to pounce on us over the next hill or so.

NERD RAGE at its finest, yes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...you do know that it's always been that size and that was apparent from all the Screen Shots that people were posting when they were begging for the 2-headed dragon... right?

Y'all got what you asked for. Be happy. Sit down and stop caps-spamming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
    edited June 2009
    deeznuttz wrote: »
    AND IM SUPPOSE TO CARE WHAT A LOSER WHO HAS POSTED 700+ POST SAYS b:chuckle IM SURE YOU LIKE IT UP IT TO TALK ABOUT BUTTHURT PRINCESS YOUR STILL A NOON I MEAN DAM COULD YOUR NAME BE ANYMORE CREATIVE COUGH I MEAN ****TYb:laugh ITS A GAME LIKE I SAID AND JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER BROKE LITTLE NOOB THAT YOU ARE I HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TARDS THE 1S WHO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE A MOUNT THAT COST MONEY THEY JUST REALY NEED A REALITY CHEACK MONEY IS MONEY WE SUPPOSE TO GET WHAT WE PAID FOR A DRAKE NOT A DRAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE A DAM PET LIZARD IN SIZE TROLL DEEZNUTTZ AND GO GET LAID UNLESS YOU GET OFF TO POST ON FORUMS YOU SICK LITTLE PERVERT 700+ b:chuckle LETS ALL PITCH IN AND BUY THIS LOSER AND BLOW UP DOLL ILL MEET YOU GUYS AT THE BANK b:bye

Weeaboo > 13-year old RAGE Anon anyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2009
    ...you do know that it's always been that size and that was apparent from all the Screen Shots that people were posting when they were begging for the 2-headed dragon... right?

Y'all got what you asked for. Be happy. Sit down and stop caps-spamming.

As the old saying goes, CAPS LOCK is cruise control for cool.

..but even with cruise control, you still gotta steer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As the old saying goes, CAPS LOCK is cruise control for cool.

..but even with cruise control, you still gotta steer.

Ahhhh my apologies. I suffer from an extreme deficiency of cool, it's chronic, incurable even. So I was unable to recognize it when confronted with so much capsy glory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
    edited June 2009
    Ahhhh my apologies. I suffer from an extreme deficiency of cool, it's chronic, incurable even. So I was unable to recognize it when confronted with so much capsy glory.

/b/ forgives thee. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I lol'd.
    ( 10chars )
    edited June 2009
    jaeseu wrote: »
    I lol'd.
    ( 10chars )

That, my friend, is the correct action to take. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MILFHUNTER - Harshlands
    MILFHUNTER - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Weeaboo > 13-year old RAGE Anon anyday.

aw little girls mad he has no life b:chuckle nerd rage you must know what that is fits you perfectly you must live on forums noob wacking off to post you seem like that kind that has no life and hates it so must your try and pick on others b:laugh and for the record its a suggestion box princess not oppnions you lacking as much brain as the makers see me im the kind i dont give a f__k i love making things hot i love picking on broke little girls like you dude what is it now 800+ post someone who this guy up with a girl unless he prefers men then your on own well i gotta go to work im sure you have no idea what that is liveing in mommys basement playing pwi all day so enjoy your stalking on forums forum nerd b:victoryb:bye
  • MILFHUNTER - Harshlands
    MILFHUNTER - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009

enjoy your life of being a forum nerd gotta go make money while your nerd as sleeps in someone buy this guy a life hes funny as hell b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    aw little girls mad he has no life b:chuckle nerd rage you must know what that is fits you perfectly you must live on forums noob wacking off to post you seem like that kind that has no life and hates it so must your try and pick on others b:laugh and for the record its a suggestion box princess not oppnions you lacking as much brain as the makers see me im the kind i dont give a f__k i love making things hot i love picking on broke little girls like you dude what is it now 800+ post someone who this guy up with a girl unless he prefers men then your on own well i gotta go to work im sure you have no idea what that is liveing in mommys basement playing pwi all day so enjoy your stalking on forums forum nerd b:victoryb:bye

Contradiction there.

Yep. A troll's house is his forum.

...Pedobear, is that you?

Don't have to pay rent, play games all day in-between college and office work? Gladly.

Nice try, 3rd Anon. But you're still a raging 13-year old trapped in a 50-year-old's body. Life is what I make it. And I want to make mine full of LULZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear
    Spearmaiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow are you all idiots?

Its the stupid Almighty dragon from -MY so stop being all over exited over these "new" mounts. THEY ARENT NEW YOU ASSHATS!
    edited June 2009
    Wow are you all idiots?

Its the stupid Almighty dragon from -MY so stop being all over exited over these "new" mounts. THEY ARENT NEW YOU ASSHATS!

They're new to us. Some of us haven't played PW Engrish, ya know.

CONGRATURATIONS, YOU REVERED UP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    They're new to us. Some of us haven't played PW Engrish, ya know.

CONGRATURATIONS, YOU REVERED UP!

Not getting involved in the conversation of this thread just wonder are you the guy who was first to post with the awesome sauce face?

edit - by first i mean on these forums not in the entire world.
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dragon mount to small?? don't you all remember your first mount. besides the fact that its just toooooo slow...its also small... smaller then the dragon. so, whats the problem?!?! i mean... the dragon is bigger then some swords, some are so small you think the wiz/bm will fall off b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Not getting involved in the conversation of this thread just wonder are you the guy who was first to post with the awesome sauce face?

edit - by first i mean on these forums not in the entire world.

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful, m'lady...you remembered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well since I've been reading why not throw my hat in the ring here.

It is a suggestion box so people should feel free to make a suggestion based on their opinion. Whether you think the person is an idiot, nerd, whatever is irrelevant. What would be relevant is your opinion on the suggestion. Oh well.

In any case I think it could be a bit bigger, but really it's just a game. If they made it twice as big it still wouldn't be big enough for some people. Why should one person's mount take up the whole screen? Can you imagine the lag in Arch with 20 of these things flying around from catshop to catshop?

I think someone on the other thread posted a pic of them over lava holding a veno and it looked pretty cool to me. I mean if PWI needs a marketing rep for this product they should contact them. That pic makes it look like it's the proper size.

Lastly I can't take it any longer and since it was just brought up I have to get it off my chest. Awesome Sauce Face could be the lead candidate for dumbest Sig I have ever seen. I mean really it's not even remotely funny or amusing or creative for that matter. Everyone and their brother has been fascinated with good ole Chuck for the past decade posting screenshots and vids of him. Even family guy has lampooned him. So good job. You can jump on board with something some one else inspired. While you're at it why don't you make a Sig about David Hasselhoff? If however you're looking for something original and with 80's reference give Abe Vigoda from Barney Miller and Fish or Howard Hessemen from WKRP in Cincinnati a shot. They'd give better style points in my book.

Sorry. Sorry. That was probably too much. I mean after all it's just a sig, but it's been eating me up for so long. So long........well not really. I mean I guess I could care less, but .....so......so.....so long.....b:laugh
    edited June 2009
    Well since I've been reading why not throw my hat in the ring here.

It is a suggestion box so people should feel free to make a suggestion based on their opinion. Whether you think the person is an idiot, nerd, whatever is irrelevant. What would be relevant is your opinion on the suggestion. Oh well.

In any case I think it could be a bit bigger, but really it's just a game. If they made it twice as big it still wouldn't be big enough for some people. Why should one person's mount take up the whole screen? Can you imagine the lag in Arch with 20 of these things flying around from catshop to catshop?

I think someone on the other thread posted a pic of them over lava holding a veno and it looked pretty cool to me. I mean if PWI needs a marketing rep for this product they should contact them. That pic makes it look like it's the proper size.

Lastly I can't take it any longer and since it was just brought up I have to get it off my chest. Awesome Sauce Face could be the lead candidate for dumbest Sig I have ever seen. I mean really it's not even remotely funny or amusing or creative for that matter. Everyone and their brother has been fascinated with good ole Chuck for the past decade posting screenshots and vids of him. Even family guy has lampooned him. So good job. You can jump on board with something some one else inspired. While you're at it why don't you make a Sig about David Hasselhoff? If however you're looking for something original and with 80's reference give Abe Vigoda from Barney Miller and Fish or Howard Hessemen from WKRP in Cincinnati a shot. They'd give better style points in my book.

Sorry. Sorry. That was probably too much. I mean after all it's just a sig, but it's been eating me up for so long. So long........well not really. I mean I guess I could care less, but .....so......so.....so long.....b:laugh

One; the sig isn't about Chuck Norris, or even Bruce Lee. It's about Awesome-Sauce-Face itself. Norris and Lee are mere pawns in his plans to take over forums all over.

Two: That David Hasselhoff idea sounds intriguing...I should make one of him.

Three: Regarding your 80's idea...if you can give me details as to who those people are, I'll gladly make ya one. However, I require a royalty of 45% of your post when using said signature. ~.^

ಥ_ಥ forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful, m'lady...you remembered.

>.< i'm a dude.
  • Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dude.. Calm down and shut up. The Drake mount is fine, and I even have one. If you want a GIGANTIC Dragon... Say.. "Howdy Lag! How are ya today!".. Or, "Howdy y'all! I can't see pass my mount!"
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The only good untamed aero is the shade anyway,everything else is either horrendously coloured or way too damn big b:pleased
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet