No more endurance/player houses

Firestorm - Sanctuary
Firestorm - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
Endurance on weapons, armor, etc. needs to be taken off. The cost of constantly repairing things really adds up. It's also really annoying when you're in the middle of battle and your weapon's endurance gives out. I'm spending most of my character's money on repair!
Also player houses would be nice. They could be a place to store weapons or armor that you don't want to put in the bank. Or they could contain an anvil or something to make weapons/armor without having to do to a blacksmith/tailor. You could train there, or keep your pet/pets there when you don't need them. IT would be a great place for parties or celebrations.
Post edited by Firestorm - Sanctuary on

Comments

• soulice21
    soulice21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm not sure how much experience you have playing similar games, but I should tell you that is the whole point.
    Your actions in the game would have less value if they didnt cost you anything. The idea is that you plan your adventures, and spend your money wisely.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Endurance on weapons, armor, etc. needs to be taken off. The cost of constantly repairing things really adds up. It's also really annoying when you're in the middle of battle and your weapon's endurance gives out. I'm spending most of my character's money on repair!
    Also player houses would be nice. They could be a place to store weapons or armor that you don't want to put in the bank. Or they could contain an anvil or something to make weapons/armor without having to do to a blacksmith/tailor. You could train there, or keep your pet/pets there when you don't need them. IT would be a great place for parties or celebrations.

You share the thoughts of many. LOL Player Houses have been wanted FOREVER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    a lvl 9 complaining about repairs?
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He probably has a barb main
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He probably has a barb main

still, if he has even a 15+ it should take a while for his weapon to break

no offense but if your weapon breaks in middle of battle, you're an idiot. can't you see the yellow box to the right saying your weapon's endurance is low
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • dane12
    dane12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i would have to agree with the weapons thing and houses would be great and also the 2 **** bags go to he// dont comment if u got negative things to say
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I say keep the weapon endurance. It's 'kay with me, even if it seems nonsensical to have that level of weapon-related realism in a game that has little realism elsewhere... such as having panda-men as playable characters and oversized beetles can somehow smack you with their horns when you're 20 feet away (and running away from them) from them whilst they remain standing in the same spot.

and i thought we already had Inventory storage...
  • Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Umm.. Okay, endurance for weapons is cool. It's been in a lot of games, and even if it costs. It's part of the game. Imagine... You fight through 1,000 mobs.. "Oh!Sweet... My weapon didn't evencrack!".. That makes no sense. At all.
  • Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    still, if he has even a 15+ it should take a while for his weapon to break

no offense but if your weapon breaks in middle of battle, you're an idiot. can't you see the yellow box to the right saying your weapon's endurance is low

Also , I agree. Your suppose to keep an eye on your gear, and if it breaks.. Look whose problem it is.