Apothecary quest help please :(

LadyDabria - Heavens Tear
LadyDabria - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have finished all the required potions ( I have 30/30 going from lvl 3 to lvl 4) when I go to the Elder in Arch there are no quest available for me to do. I have met all the requirements needed... I am above level 50, have completed all potions (30/30). Can someone tell me if I am still missing something or what is wrong b:sad Thanks
Post edited by LadyDabria - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Axe_Fury - Harshlands
    Axe_Fury - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Did you try going to a jewel crafter? Or a starter city elder and choose the option "Learn Manufacture Skill".
  • LadyDabria - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I have been to the Elder in Lost and in Arch neither one has the option for a quest b:sad
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    3/4 is different. You require a skill book for that.

(Dunno how to get it, but people were selling them for 750k or so in Sanct)
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You should've gotten a quest to see Huajen near Dreamweaver. That npc sells the books. It's an easy quest to miss since after you talk to the npc it disappears and no other mention of it is made.
  • LadyDabria - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Vida, would the guys I have to see in Dream ,the dot that turns from yellow to pink when a quest is active, be pink if I had the quest already?? If so, they are still yellow dots not pink and I don't have any active quest other then the ones I received for FB and level 68. :(
  • anatar
    anatar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Just go to Huajen (618 389) and buy from him Intermediate Apothecary Skill book for 50 000 coins (later, take the book to the Elder of any city to learn the skill).
    Thats all.

Wach out for the mobs! b:chuckle