bestest race/class ur vote !!!

extremeez
extremeez Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
bestest race/class ur vote !!!

tell me wt is ur bestest race and class ??? ... see if others find tht choice the right one and to me too XD ... need tht kind ov help uno :rolleyes: ... thx
Post edited by extremeez on

Comments

• Ithila - Sanctuary
    Ithila - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I say that humand, wizard is the best, wizards are most of the time faster with quests, and they deal massive damage compared with clerics and veno's.
    they're also capable of killing mre then one mob at the same time.
    i got all classes, but the wizard is the one who lvls up quick compared with the others.
    Inferno Marshal
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wizard does level pretty fast, going with Human Wizard FTW
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a blade master, a veno, a wizard and a cleric. I made them all in that exact order.

Blademaster got boring. I never was very excited to play it, the new skills didn't excite me either except for heavens flame. I lvld it to lvl 68 and stopped playing it.

Veno I made to lvl 9. I didn't like it. Don't ask why.. I just didn't!

I got my wizard up to lvl 73, it by far is my favorite. It is just a fun class to play. The skills, the magic, the damage, the POWER!!! It is just a fun class.

I am lvl 37 on my cleric, I am so far liking it too except for the rudeness of people who think it is my duty to always res, buff and heal them. As far as the class itself it is fun as well.

What is best? Well its different for everyone. The great thing about a versatile game such as this is that you can be what you want. If you want to be someone right on top of the action that takes a pounding and keeps on going.. that would be a barb.

There is no "best" class. All the classes are fun to different people. Since we are all individuals, what class is fun to me may not be to you. Figure out what it is you want or like in a character and then hit the forums to find what it is that seems to best suit you. Above all just enjoy playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a blade master, a veno, a wizard and a cleric. I made them all in that exact order.

Blademaster got boring. I never was very excited to play it, the new skills didn't excite me either except for heavens flame. I lvld it to lvl 68 and stopped playing it.

Veno I made to lvl 9. I didn't like it. Don't ask why.. I just didn't!

I got my wizard up to lvl 73, it by far is my favorite. It is just a fun class to play. The skills, the magic, the damage, the POWER!!! It is just a fun class.

I am lvl 37 on my cleric, I am so far liking it too except for the rudeness of people who think it is my duty to always res, buff and heal them. As far as the class itself it is fun as well.

What is best? Well its different for everyone. The great thing about a versatile game such as this is that you can be what you want. If you want to be someone right on top of the action that takes a pounding and keeps on going.. that would be a barb.

There is no "best" class. All the classes are fun to different people. Since we are all individuals, what class is fun to me may not be to you. Figure out what it is you want or like in a character and then hit the forums to find what it is that seems to best suit you. Above all just enjoy playing.
    i agree. i made a veno, barb, BM,archer,wiz and cleric.

my veno ,cleric and BM are by far my fav. with BM i found a charcter that fit my personality i love all the AoEs and getting up close and personal. the only thing i hate is that BMs are too common

cleric is cool too but i hate haveing to fly across the map to rez some1.

veno is fun cuz i like all the pets

class/level
    BM-47 b:victory
    veno-46
    cleric-42 b:sad

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Kieli - Sanctuary
    Kieli - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have played almost all classes. Here is what I think about each:

Human

Wizard: I love the moves and the damage they do. But I could never try to train one myself. It's definitely one of those classes you really have to love and be dedicated to.

Blademaster: They are quick and do great damage. But I am not a melee person so...yeah....lol I couldn't level up mine much...But I do love them! >.<

Winged Elf

Cleric: They are awesome! They are ranged, can do over 50-billion buffs and have b:heartTEMPESTb:heart . But I couldn't upkeep with the money issues to get the skills to make my cleric stronger b:faint But I absolutely love them!

Archer: YAY! My main class! In almost all of the games I have played, I always go with an archer. They always have uber nice looking moves and are super strong and because of their evasion, it's very hard to hit them b:pleased (Can you tell which is my favorite? xD )

Untamed

Barbarian: I LOVE these guys! They are super strong, they have amazing tanking abilities, amazing hp and strength and I'm married in game to one xD I always try to make sure that my squads at least have one barb, because they're just so much fun to watch.

Venomancer: These are another great ranged class. And not only that, but they have pets! I love summoning too! xD And I think the animal qualities about them are cool, especially the ones that the game offers (fox, deer, cat, bat). This is actually my main for a little while now (till I get back fully on my archer; kinda taking a break from her lol) and I have so much fun!

So my favorites? 1. Archer 2. Barbarian 3. Venomancer xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Siggy made by me b:victory )
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The GM class, Fox with wings O.o
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.