UI mods

_Jack - Lost City
_Jack - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
First off sorry if this is a repost but the search function on this forum inhales on my orbs :)
My suggestion is probally pretty common and is in the topic of this thread. Would it be possible to allow custom UI mods like in World of Warcraft honestly thats why i played it for so long (5+ yrs). I think that alot of people would enjoy making their screen a little bit different and i for one would love to create some PWI UI mods.

Again sorry if this is a repost, and if it is can you give me alink to a posting with official feedback?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Jack - Lost City on

Comments

• Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sorry couldn't read your thread. Why? Because your sig made me lol b:chuckle
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Thanks i shamelessly stole it from someon awhile ago and now its mine mwahahaha :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FedTehNoob - Lost City
    FedTehNoob - Lost City Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks i shamelessly stole it from someon awhile ago and now its mine mwahahaha :)

People like you were the catalyst for my new sig. Have a gander, why don't you? b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    lol umm why do you care ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First off sorry if this is a repost but the search function on this forum inhales on my orbs :)
    My suggestion is probally pretty common and is in the topic of this thread. Would it be possible to allow custom UI mods like in World of Warcraft honestly thats why i played it for so long (5+ yrs). I think that alot of people would enjoy making their screen a little bit different and i for one would love to create some PWI UI mods.

Again sorry if this is a repost, and if it is can you give me alink to a posting with official feedback?

Customize your UI? This would be a very excellent and totally useless way to customize your PW experience. Useless mostly because I don't have the lensflare skills yet to make a custom UI that would actually look good and would have to rely on downloadables made by others.
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love this. It would be nice if they give us some program with who we will be able to make our UI's. Support this b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I support this idea.
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Forget about this, we have a lot other suggestions.
    UI sucks
  • _Jack - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    UI may suck but it doesnt require any major code cnhanges so its fairly easy to do and qith UI mods maybe we can get a threat meter :) or somthing cool like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]